From 05/26/2014 to 06/24/2014
- 12:18 PM Feature #6573 (Resolved): Expand Not Found error message on metadata view
- The error message should give three reasons why the content isn't found:
- content was removed because it was invali...
- 09:40 AM Task #6568: Add info windows to markers and tiles
- At full zoom, when a tile is clicked on, a list of titles and IDs will be displayed in an infowindow.
- 03:22 PM Task #6559 (Resolved): Draw markers on the map when the geohash facet count is small
- I decided to only draw markers when the tile has a count of 1. Tiles can be clicked on at the highest zoom level to s...
- 03:18 PM Task #6568 (In Progress): Add info windows to markers and tiles
- Tiles now display info windows when clicked on at max zoom level
- 09:35 AM Task #6570 (Resolved): Display the marker and its infowindow when a dataset is hovered on in the list
- This is the same feature MetacatUI 1.5 has now, but will work just a bit differently with the geohash tiles instead o...
- 09:28 AM Task #6569: Map markers for most results when the number found is less than a certain threshold
- I am mainly trying to avoid having a map for a Metacat repository with only ~40 datasets in the same area with one bi...
- 09:26 AM Task #6569: Map markers for most results when the number found is less than a certain threshold
- ben leinfelder wrote:
> Couple thoughts:
> - the threshold should match the page size (KNB is set to 200)
- 09:06 AM Task #6569: Map markers for most results when the number found is less than a certain threshold
- Couple thoughts:
- the threshold should match the page size (KNB is set to 200)
- marker clustering library should...
- 07:48 AM Task #6569 (Resolved): Map markers for most results when the number found is less than a certain threshold
- Once the result list is less than 75 or so it becomes easy to just display a marker for every result instead of tiles...
- 05:30 PM Task #6568 (Resolved): Add info windows to markers and tiles
- Markers will behave like they did in the old MetacatUI mapping.
Tiles should display a similar popup window with a...
- 05:29 PM Task #6567 (Resolved): Create a better scale for coloring of the tiles
- Tile colors change relative to their count value. Colors darken as the count increases.
The brightness should be ...
- 05:26 PM Task #6564 (Resolved): Map the geohash counts as tiles rather than clusters
- 05:24 PM Task #6561: Allow different map options for different themes
- Create a Map model will different settings for the map and its tiles
- 05:06 PM Bug #6526 (In Progress): Can't open https://knb.ecoinformatics.org on IE 8
- It looks like IE 8 and earlier does not allow use of the console functions, like console.log, unless developer tools ...
- 04:57 PM Feature #6519 (Resolved): Format view counts in the search results with commas
- 04:56 PM Task #6566 (Resolved): Design how derived datasets will look in search results and the metadata view
- Design a mockup for how datasets with derived data will look in the UI. The primary data source will want to referenc...
- 04:52 PM Story #6319 (Resolved): Filter spatial data by centroid totally encompassed in the map viewport rather than bounding box encompassed in the map viewport
- 04:51 PM Feature #6483 (In Progress): Create "filter" views and models to control the search filters
- I've made some changes to the Search model so that the filters are controlled in a central location. I may still crea...
- 11:43 AM Bug #6457: safari gives cert error and fails to load UI
- More and more people are telling us they get these Safari errors, especially as LeeAnne promotes the KNB and gets it ...
- 09:37 AM Task #6564 (Resolved): Map the geohash counts as tiles rather than clusters
- Since the clusters are very grid-like anyway, we decided that it may be worthwhile to try mapping the geohashes as a ...
- 11:17 AM Bug #6563 (Resolved): Return to Page 1 when user zooms in on map
- An error occurs when:
- a user is browsing data on a high page number (e.g. 700)
- she zooms in on the map
- a n...
- 10:16 AM Task #6562 (New): Do not send query for geohashes and autocomplete facets when navigating to different page in results
- Since our map is no longer tied to the paging, there is no need to trigger a full new search and remap the results ev...
- 10:13 AM Task #6561 (Resolved): Allow different map options for different themes
- This may result in creating a Map model or just adding it to the AppModel, or just pulling in a JSON file.
- 10:10 AM Task #6560 (Resolved): Scale clusters based on geohash level
- The clusters are now scaled based on the current geohash level and the dataset density. The highest density level ( >...
- 02:10 PM Task #6560 (Resolved): Scale clusters based on geohash level
- The clusters are roughly scaled right now, but to avoid overlap I should use radiuses based on the geohash box area a...
- 02:02 PM Task #6559 (Resolved): Draw markers on the map when the geohash facet count is small
- Draw markers on the map to represent individual markers when the geohash facet count is less than 3 or so. The thresh...
- 01:42 PM Feature #6514 (In Progress): Retrieve facets of the geohashes for all search results and map those facets
- A first draft of the new map has been checked in.
The /#data DataCatalogView now retrieves the facets for all leve...
Also available in: Atom