From 10/05/2015 to 11/03/2015
- 11:05 AM Bug #6786 (Resolved): Map width doesn't change on browser zoom out
- The solution was to give a 0.5px "breathing room" to the map so the width can slightly change with the zoom level and...
- 11:03 AM Feature #6867 (Resolved): Map should be fixed width in the search view
- The map will always be 33% of the window width. This gives the result list a lot more room to widen as the user widen...
- 09:23 AM Support #6875 (Resolved): ONEMercury vs MetacatUI search report
- Sent to me by Rachel Volentine (see attached)
- 07:57 AM Task #6870: Search for LDAP accounts via email when mapping accounts and adding group members
- The cn.listSubjects method already searches these fields:
So this should already be c...
- 01:35 PM Bug #6874 (Works For Me): Don't render the "Sign In" link once a user has already been sent to their IdProvider until we confirm logged-in status
- When a user clicks on 'Sign in' and visits their Identity provider, we can assume they have successfully logged in. W...
- 01:29 PM Task #6873 (Resolved): Display the user's token instead of hiding it behind a "Generate Token" button
- Allow the user to click "generate token" anyway, but if a token already exists (which it does if the user is logged i...
- 01:27 PM Task #6872 (New): "Invite your colleagues to join DataONE" feature
- Add a feature where users can supply an email address and DataONE will send an email to that user, inviting them to l...
- 01:20 PM Task #6871 (Resolved): Add more labeling to the account search inputs on portal pages
- Such as "Search by email, name, etc"
- 01:18 PM Task #6870 (Resolved): Search for LDAP accounts via email when mapping accounts and adding group members
- 01:09 PM Task #6869 (Resolved): Create mockups of the sign-in popup window
- Create at least a couple versions of the sign-in dialog screen and send to the DataONE U&A team to review. Implement ...
- 11:39 AM Bug #6868 (Resolved): Tooltips in the filter list are getting cut-off by the search results column
- 11:38 AM Feature #6867 (Resolved): Map should be fixed width in the search view
- So that as the user widens their browser window, the result list gets larger, not the map. Ultimately I think we'd li...
- 11:35 AM Task #6599: Display image thumbnails in the Metadata View
- This is a subtask of 6849 - designing a new layout for the 'other entities' in the Metadata View - we have gotten fee...
- 11:11 AM Feature #6866: Display the seriesId in the Metadata View
- From AHM: Display the sid in the citation along with the pid. The format would look like this:
- 01:22 PM Feature #6866 (Resolved): Display the seriesId in the Metadata View
- 01:20 PM Feature #6865 (Resolved): Allow seriesId to be passed directly to the Metadata View
- 08:04 AM Support #6862 (Resolved): UI Testing feedback from AHM 2015
- We had two testers who provided feedback the provenance and metadata display. Overall the feedback was positive. Here...
- 02:27 PM Feature #6861: Indicate which member nodes have no matches for the given search
- When a search filter has already been applied, the member node list should be filtered down to only member nodes that...
- 02:25 PM Feature #6861 (New): Indicate which member nodes have no matches for the given search
- 11:02 AM Feature #6860 (Resolved): Add download count to Dataone v2 theme using log agg solr index
- 04:56 PM Feature #6859 (New): Add link to user's profile from Metadata View
- 04:24 PM Feature #6227 (Resolved): Use local versions of the Google Fonts
- The one font that is imported is Lato in the KNB theme (used for the KNB logo). Switching to a local store of the fon...
- 12:53 PM Bug #6850 (Resolved): Provenance nodes are not displaying sometimes unless its on a fresh page load
- The metadata view was not being properly reset on close, so the view was trying to render the prov charts before it r...
- 10:56 AM Bug #6858 (New): Allow users to save their search via a bookmarkable/sharable link
- The DataCatalogView already supports using a custom query in the URL - we need to expose this to the user so they can...
- 10:54 AM Bug #6857 (New): Make COINS work with Chrome (and other browser) extensions
- browser plug-ins that check for COINS will check upon initial page load only. This causes a problem with MetacatUI wh...
- 01:33 PM Task #6856 (Resolved): Display a list of groups the user is in on their profile
- And if logged in, display a "Create new group" button next to this list
- 09:28 AM Task #6837 (Resolved): Show ORCIDs in the autocomplete dropdowm when adding members to a group and mapping equiv identities
- 05:13 PM Feature #6832 (Resolved): Use /packages endpoint (with Metacat 2.5.0)
- There are different combinations of Metacat versions, DataONE API versions, and DataONE node types (MN vs CN) that Me...
- 02:59 PM Bug #6854 (Resolved): DataONE profile says 0 files are uploaded in graph
- 11:17 AM Bug #6854 (Resolved): DataONE profile says 0 files are uploaded in graph
- 11:01 AM Story #6598 (Resolved): Add Provenance to the DataCatalog and Metadata views
- I moved some subtasks from this Story to v1.9.0, #6852 since I consider them to be nonessential to the basic provenan...
- 10:58 AM Bug #6853 (Closed): ORCiD identitifers are not valid LDAP DN's, so errors are thrown
- There are some outstanding issues with ORCiDs that need to be addressed:
- users cannot request an identity mapping ...
- 10:56 AM Story #6423 (Resolved): Allow users to link their ORCID to their data
- Users can now log in via their ORCID account and link it to their CILogon or LDAP account, if they have one. They wil...
- 10:49 AM Feature #6705: Find mapped identities when doing actions involving authentication
- In particular, the Edit and Publish functions need to be tested with mapped identities -- I'm not sure how if we inte...
- 10:17 AM Feature #6852 (New): Enhance Provenance Display in the Metadata View
- 10:08 AM Feature #6778 (Resolved): Create Help page for describing MetacatUI
- 10:07 AM Feature #6464 (Resolved): Use the Search Model to store the query parameters for the Profile Model
- I think the way the model works now is fine - a query is constructed using the Search Model and is passed to the Stat...
- 10:09 AM Support #6809 (Resolved): UX Testing Results
- 09:14 AM Task #6836 (Resolved): Don't display "add member" for group members (non-owners)
- 09:12 AM Task #6775 (In Progress): Filter list shows whited-out boxes on high resolution displays
- This seems to happening again in the search result list
- 04:46 PM Task #6844 (Resolved): Don't list yourself in the map identities autocomplete list
- In addition, members already in a group are not displayed in the 'Add Member' autocomplete list.
- 11:46 AM Task #6851 (Resolved): No notification is displayed after successful group creation
- 10:16 AM Task #6851 (Resolved): No notification is displayed after successful group creation
- 10:15 AM Task #6836 (Works For Me): Don't display "add member" for group members (non-owners)
- 04:09 PM Bug #6850 (Resolved): Provenance nodes are not displaying sometimes unless its on a fresh page load
- Will have to look into exactly why... may be something to do with the latest Chrome version...
- 04:08 PM Feature #6849 (New): Create new layout for displaying 'other entities'
- Based on feedback and my own suspicions, the "Other Entity" parts of EML are not intuitively displayed in MetacatUI. ...
Also available in: Atom