From 11/01/2015 to 11/30/2015
- 06:01 PM Bug #6890 (In Progress): search.test.dataone.org proxy not handling orcid.org accounts
- I was able to retrieve the account information from the search.test -> cn-sandbox-2 proxy by adding the "nocanon" opt...
- 05:29 PM Bug #6890 (Resolved): search.test.dataone.org proxy not handling orcid.org accounts
- When viewing an http://orcid.org account on the profile page, there is an error looking up the account details.
- 05:27 PM Feature #6889 (Resolved): Create and send updated CILogon DataONE skin CSS
- 01:52 PM Feature #6889 (Resolved): Create and send updated CILogon DataONE skin CSS
- To match the new DataONE Search.
- 01:51 PM Task #6888 (Resolved): Mock up 3 profiles to send to UA team
- 09:54 AM Task #6888 (Resolved): Mock up 3 profiles to send to UA team
- For user, group, and member node
- 09:34 AM Feature #6887 (Resolved): Print warning text regarding keeping authentication token private
- Consider including warning text in the user profile -> Settings -> Apps -> Generate Token text box, instructing the u...
- 01:09 PM Bug #6853 (In Progress): ORCiD identitifers are not valid LDAP DN's, so errors are thrown
- Please see progress of DataONE ticket: https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7499
Orcid (and other non-DN subjects) s...
- 12:45 PM Feature #6866 (Resolved): Display the seriesId in the Metadata View
- 12:45 PM Feature #6865 (Resolved): Allow seriesId to be passed directly to the Metadata View
- 02:29 PM Feature #6885 (Resolved): Turn off most of the user portal pane - just show tokens
- For the 1.9.0 release, the user portal will just show the auth token - the user mapping and group management will b...
- 02:27 PM Feature #6884 (Resolved): Create new login screen from mockups
- 10:28 AM Task #6869 (Resolved): Create mockups of the sign-in popup window
- Made three different options and sent them to Rachel Volentine to get feedback on. Her report is attached.
- 10:23 AM Task #5984 (Resolved): Create Lab/Group/Org view of the system
- THe functionality is there but this won't be officially released until 1.10.0 or later
- 04:02 PM Bug #6883 (Resolved): FGDC and application/octet-stream labels get cut off in Summary donut charts
- This can be fixed in one of three ways:
- Shorten label values to something still correct and understandable but s...
- 02:56 PM Bug #6881 (Resolved): Show search term in the filter sidebar when linking directly to a search
- The raw search string is displayed as a filter now - so complicated queries still look messy (see #6608) but a simple...
- 12:11 PM Bug #6881 (Resolved): Show search term in the filter sidebar when linking directly to a search
- More work will need to be done to reverse-parse a query string sent to the DataCatalogView (into Search Model attribu...
- 02:38 PM Feature #6882 (Resolved): Add Google Analytics support to views
- Each time the App loads a view, a page view event is sent to the GA account, if an API key is present in the AppModel...
- 12:13 PM Feature #6882 (Resolved): Add Google Analytics support to views
- 07:46 PM Task #6547 (Resolved): Add sample query and instructions for getting the view count of an object in the API overview page
- 07:38 PM Feature #6404 (Resolved): Add an API synopsis page that gives a quick overview of the DataONE API and other developer tools.
- Formatted, edited, and styled the API docs some more - could still use some more development time if we want to make ...
- 04:50 PM Bug #6880 (Resolved): "Copy citation" feature not displaying in DataONE theme
- Because it was not being inserted into the page when using the MetadataIndexView (no view service)
- 04:33 PM Bug #6876 (Resolved): MetacatUI get an exception in the search interface
- The AppModel now has a setting for "use jsonp" which when set to true, will add a "?" to the end of the query service...
- 04:32 PM Bug #6868 (Resolved): Tooltips in the filter list are getting cut-off by the search results column
- 03:06 PM Bug #6876: MetacatUI get an exception in the search interface
- The reason is the url has a "?" and Metacat thinks the query part is after that symbol. If we use /query/solr/?q=...,...
- 11:57 AM Bug #6876 (Resolved): MetacatUI get an exception in the search interface
- When I tried to open the search interface on metacatui, I got an exception:
<error detailCode="Solr server error" er...
- 02:51 PM Feature #6877 (Resolved): Add help text to "Anything" full-text search input
- 12:57 PM Feature #6877 (Resolved): Add help text to "Anything" full-text search input
- Add ? icon and tooltip with help text, change the placeholder text to "Search phrase"
- 01:14 PM Feature #6860: Add download count to Dataone v2 theme using log agg solr index
- In both the result list and the Metadata view
- 01:11 PM Bug #6880 (Resolved): "Copy citation" feature not displaying in DataONE theme
- 01:10 PM Bug #6879 (New): Popover box in Google Maps does not always display
- This bug was shown to me by followng these steps:
- Click on tile to zoom in multiple times, so that there is one ti...
- 01:01 PM Task #6878 (Rejected): Only display the user profile page for yourself when you are logged in
- This was decided by the DataONE Search product team on Nov. 4 as a mechanism to allowing the user to still log in and...
- 12:56 PM Task #5980: Add result thumbnails to results listing
- There are not enough images in DataONE data packages to make this a priority in the UI for now
- 12:54 PM Bug #6785 (Resolved): Zooming in on the search page via the browser zoom control displaces the map (doesn't resize)
- 11:05 AM Bug #6786 (Resolved): Map width doesn't change on browser zoom out
- The solution was to give a 0.5px "breathing room" to the map so the width can slightly change with the zoom level and...
- 11:03 AM Feature #6867 (Resolved): Map should be fixed width in the search view
- The map will always be 33% of the window width. This gives the result list a lot more room to widen as the user widen...
- 09:23 AM Support #6875 (Resolved): ONEMercury vs MetacatUI search report
- Sent to me by Rachel Volentine (see attached)
- 07:57 AM Task #6870: Search for LDAP accounts via email when mapping accounts and adding group members
- The cn.listSubjects method already searches these fields:
So this should already be c...
Also available in: Atom