From 09/27/2000 to 10/26/2000
- 10:30 AM Bug #79: change default window sizes in mde
- partially completed. I changed the window sizes to more fully take advantage of
a 800x600 screen, but have not yet m...
- 10:39 AM Bug #159 (Resolved): Remove Element button does not work in certain cases
- Remove Element button seems to work fine when working with a new xml document,
but DOES NOT function when the XML d...
- 04:31 PM Bug #158 (Resolved): Result set counter
- Elizabeth Sandlin has suggested that there should be a 'counter' with result set
tables to show how many results ha...
- 04:28 PM Bug #81: need ability to "round-trip" metadata (mde -> server -> querybean -> mde)
- Current version of MORPHO can edit a document returned in a query and then
submit revised document back to server.
- 08:28 PM Bug #78: remove "type" column from mde attributes table
- Done. The type column was removed, and the general window layout was cleaned up
and default window sizes for mde imp...
- 06:40 PM Bug #8: element without attribute causes null pointer exception
- Checked. This enumeration is now checked for values before being used to
populate the attributes table. Resolving bug.
- 06:28 PM Bug #112: remove *** from mde recursive tree build
- Updated MetaDoc.java to make this change, along with some minor code
- 01:39 PM Bug #157 (Resolved): redesign of plugin architecture for dmanclient
- Need to redesign the plugin architecture for dmanclient so that it supports
dynamically added menus, toolbar items, ...
- 01:36 PM Bug #156: integrate dtd-based editor code for demo
- ok, have added the new editor as a "demo component" and in the process cerated a
new Plugin architecture for hot-plug...
- 12:53 PM Bug #156 (Resolved): integrate dtd-based editor code for demo
- Need to integrate Dan's new metadata editor as an alternative metadata
editor component to demonstrate the alternat...
- 12:33 PM Bug #8: element without attribute causes null pointer exception
- reassigned to jones
- 11:40 AM Bug #155: revised UI for insert/update/delete to metacat
- Changed the milstone to Beta2.
- 11:31 AM Bug #155 (Resolved): revised UI for insert/update/delete to metacat
- I think we need a revised user interface for inserting, updating, and deleting
metacat documents from within dmancl...
Also available in: Atom