From 09/11/2001 to 10/10/2001
- 02:07 PM Bug #295: unable to create new eml-project documents
- It turns out that the machine does NOT 'lock up' when creating a new eml-project
document, but rather takes ~ 5 minut...
- 09:03 AM Bug #295 (Resolved): unable to create new eml-project documents
- For some unknown reason, an attempt to create new eml-project documents
apparently 'locks up' the Morpho editor. Tho...
- 08:50 AM Bug #294: need ability to add existing metadata to package
- Capability to add metadata added to 'AddMetadataWizrd.java'
- 09:46 AM Bug #294 (Resolved): need ability to add existing metadata to package
- Currently, new metadata and data can be added to packages, but existing metadata
(i.e. EML created outside Morpho) c...
- 12:26 PM Bug #292: error about 'missing_value_code' element
- Problem with labeling in the attribute.xml file in lib/frames.
'missing_value_code' was changed to 'MissingValueCode'...
- 12:23 PM Bug #292 (Resolved): error about 'missing_value_code' element
- Attempt to insert a new datapackage gives an error about 'missing_value_code'
- 09:33 AM Bug #290: certain datasets are not displayed correctly
- Better error checking for null nodes added
- 09:30 AM Bug #290 (Resolved): certain datasets are not displayed correctly
- Certain datasets (e.g. new nrs datasets) cause error when an attempt is made to
display the dataset in Morpho. Error...
- 09:10 AM Bug #289 (Resolved): Problem with Morpho handling DTD entity declarations
- DTD parser and ArborText catalog system do no handle entity declarations inside
DTDs correctly. Currently, fully exp...
- 09:07 AM Bug #288 (Resolved): Need activity indication when awaiting response from Metacat
- Some Metacat requests take noticable amounts of time. There needs to be some
indication of activity while waiting fo...
- 10:50 AM Bug #260: acl handling for packages needs to be updated
- I am going to hold off on this bug until after we decide what our different
relationships should be. The problem is,...
- 01:41 PM Bug #281 (Resolved): connection and other errors on Solaris
- I get the following error when running the website 1.0.0beta1 version of Morpho
on a SunOS 5.5.1. The error occurs...
- 10:07 AM Bug #262: make text fields editable in pop-up text editor
- Editing has been improved in other ways, with configurable components. This bug
no longer needed.
Also available in: Atom