From 04/20/2002 to 05/19/2002
- 09:53 AM Bug #509 (In Progress): HTTPProxy Firewall support needed
- Morpho has no functionality for working behind a HTTPFirewall with a Proxy. Such
functionality (e.g. setting Proxy N...
- 04:36 PM Bug #508 (Resolved): Edits to CHOICE elements in eml-attribute::attributeDomain not saved unless other choice elements empty
- Edits to the CHOICE elements under attribute->attributeDomain are not saved by
Morpho unless all the text data with...
- 04:12 PM Bug #507 (Resolved): error in saving qualityControl element of eml-protocol module
- when creating an eml-protocol module for the first time, the
elements "paragraph" and "citation" appear in the corr...
- 10:55 AM Bug #506 (Resolved): Changes to "Originator" lost when editing eml-software
- 1) create an eml-software module in Morpho. Under "originator->CHOICE" select
the "positionName" radio button and ...
- 10:14 AM Bug #505 (Resolved): typo in eml-literature
- under CHOICE-->offlineMedium-->medNote.
Current help instructions read "any additional pertitant information..."
- 09:59 AM Bug #504 (Resolved): incorrect rendering of eml-physical in xml editor (eml Beta6)
- How to reproduce:
From package editor, select an eml-physical module (eml Beta6) and start to
edit in the xml edit...
- 03:45 PM Bug #391: column definition is not retained through wizard navigation
- Now if a user enters column names in the third screen, and then goes back to
the first screen, the code checks to se...
- 12:02 PM Bug #451: Enable Java Web Start for Morpho
- Fixed. In the process, upgraded to Xerces2 to address ClassLoader issues. All
files are now in jar files. Profiles...
- 10:38 AM Bug #500: DTD elements which use the "ANY" keyword are incorrect
- nodes with content of "ANY" are now displayed in the editor as having a single
text node child. Editor thus does not ...
- 03:12 PM Bug #500 (Resolved): DTD elements which use the "ANY" keyword are incorrect
- The XML editor does not handle ANY declarations correctly. An "ANY" element is
incorrectly created by the editor.
- 09:40 AM Bug #499 (Resolved): Swing changes outside the event thread
- When the SwingWorker class was added to Morpho to create new threads for
time-consuming tasks, some modifications to...
Also available in: Atom