From 01/20/2005 to 02/18/2005
- 05:13 PM Bug #930: Explanation of entity/attribute window display
- Make it easier for users to find the documentation on their attributes
(especially in the tree editor by perhaps repl...
- 04:51 PM Bug #1211: add serialization to steps in DataPackage Wizard
- For both the New Data Package and Data Table wizards.
- 04:49 PM Bug #1211: add serialization to steps in DataPackage Wizard
- Comments from Laura Downey's Morpho Usability Report:"Add ability to do interim
saves while using the wizard."
- 03:31 PM Bug #1807: Stop/pause search feature request
- This was also suggested by participants of the February 2005 KNB workshop as
reported in Laura Downey's Morpho Usabil...
- 03:25 PM Bug #1832: need "save as" functionality in morpho
- This was also suggested by participants of the February 2005 KNB workshop (as
reported in Laura Downey's Morpho Usabi...
- 05:55 PM Bug #1985: add morpho support for LSID identifiers
- Also, need to stop using the 'ecogrid:' format identifier as it is completely
- 05:54 PM Bug #1985 (New): add morpho support for LSID identifiers
- Morpho currently uses traditional metacat identifiers when creating EML
documents. It needs to support LSIDs as des...
- 05:42 PM Bug #1983 (New): allow morpho to detect online data and import it
- In several situations (such as Bug# 1982) an EML description might have a URL
pointing at an actual data file that i...
- 01:47 PM Bug #1944 (Resolved): Text Import Wizard crash: loosing entered info
- When I’m in the Text Import Wizard and I’m done defining all my attributes, I
hit “Import”, which brings up the last...
- 03:15 PM Bug #1715: New package window is not set to visible
I will ask Michael to test this.
I am closing the bug for now.
- 09:37 AM Bug #1799: Losing data tables when using “Export”
- Also could try:
5. Check for naming conflict before writing the file, and if a file already
exists withthe same name...
- 09:15 AM Bug #1799: Losing data tables when using “Export”
Fixed. (Replaced return with continue in the for loop)
Another issue I found with export:
When a datapackage has t...
- 06:06 PM Bug #1770: Using Revert Tab in Data Table panel
- When the data is modified, the version of the data in the memory is modified.
And when the user selects 'revert tab'...
Also available in: Atom