From 04/19/2005 to 05/18/2005
- 03:33 PM Bug #1944: Text Import Wizard crash: loosing entered info
- 03:21 PM Bug #1775: Some saved searches do not work a second (or more) time
- 05:32 PM Bug #1773: Importing code table results in display of ID numbers, not code values
- To remove the reference numbers in this case, Morpho will have to read the data
I have figured out a way to d...
- 04:24 PM Bug #1719: integrate Finch's MS Access plugin in next release
Integrated Finch's MS Access plugin for the next release
- 04:21 PM Bug #1712: Radio buttons for choice are "all" set as default in Tree Editor
- To find this bug, open a package in the tree editor and then click on the "Show
All" button. Then look for nodes name...
- 03:39 PM Bug #1712: Radio buttons for choice are "all" set as default in Tree Editor
Mark, I am not able to figure out a way to reproduce the bug. Can you please
add steps to the bug report on how to ...
- 03:12 PM Bug #1710: taxonomicClassificationSystem not created correctly from GUI
Fixed using option 1.
Also fixed another bug. To reproduce that bug, in the old code - add a citation
then click ...
- 02:12 PM Bug #2001: Add storage type field to Text Import Wizard
Fix is in the CVS now.
- 01:19 PM Bug #2071 (Resolved): Tree editor creates <ANY></ANY> tags after <additionalMetadata>
- I opened a dp that was saved locally and then opened the tree editor. I clicked
on the "Show All" button and made c...
- 12:07 PM Bug #2070 (New): Problem with 'individualName' and 'distribution' fields in tree editor
- I created a dp, entering only the required info in the wizard. Then I went to
the tree editor and entered info in t...
Also available in: Atom