From 02/13/2007 to 03/14/2007
- 11:58 AM Bug #2799 (Resolved): Access List doesn't include groups at LDAP root
- Currently, the Morpho access list in the Access Information wizard screen doesn't include groups located at the root ...
- 08:26 AM Bug #2798: The Morpho Linux install file no longer works with current Ubuntu 6.10
- An alternative to the InstallAnywhere installer (which is Linux shell file), we can just tar/zip the distribution and...
- 04:15 PM Bug #2798 (Resolved): The Morpho Linux install file no longer works with current Ubuntu 6.10
- It looks like the installAnywhere installer for linux is out of date. When the file is executed errors come up. Here ...
- 12:04 PM Bug #2795 (Resolved): The delete selected row feature does not always work.
- The Morpho table feature that allow for adding and deleting rows is hard to work with. Once the rows have been added ...
- 10:56 AM Bug #2780: misspelled attribute name when creating customUnit:- multiplierToSI
- Margaret, would you please try again (from the cvs head of morpho)? The bug should be fixed. Thanks.
- 12:11 AM Bug #2780: misspelled attribute name when creating customUnit:- multiplierToSI
- Yikes. Should be a quick fix. I'll assign it to Jing.
- 04:13 PM Bug #2780 (Resolved): misspelled attribute name when creating customUnit:- multiplierToSI
- When creating customUnits with morpho, the stmml attribute for the unit element should be spelled "multiplierToSI" Mo...
Also available in: Atom