From 09/16/2009 to 10/15/2009
- 11:48 AM Bug #4461 (New): delete local copy only deletes the most recent stored revision, but this is not indicated
- When deleting a package in the package listing, the current behavior is to delete only the most recent stored copy. ...
- 11:43 AM Bug #4460 (New): morpho package listing can be confusing when out of sync
- This is a UI and clarity issue. Morpho's handling of versions is fine.
In the case of an old local copy and updat...
- 09:54 AM Bug #4459 (Resolved): Need a minimum display of access order in Access page
- Currently morpho will use allowFirst as default access order. And it still respects the access order (denyFirst or al...
- 11:25 AM Bug #4426: export fails to create html with attribute information
- The condition seems backwards to me.ï¿½ The reason it is in there is so thatthe same stylesheet can be used to create...
- 09:06 AM Bug #4426 (Resolved): export fails to create html with attribute information
- Hi Gail,
Yes, my guess is that this is a stylesheet problem. The stylesheet has two modes -- one that displays ju...
- 12:22 PM Bug #4422 (Resolved): morpho installer freezes when it creates short cut on windows 64-bit machine
- I think this is the right group of people for this problem, but I'm
not entirely sure. I'm trying to install Morpho...
- 12:52 PM Bug #4418: "about" box displays incorrect version number
- I assume it happens on mac version. We didn't pay much attention about this. I will take a look.
- 11:51 AM Bug #4418 (Resolved): "about" box displays incorrect version number
- When you go to "morpho > About morpho" from the computer menu bar, the version displayed is 1.0
- 11:49 AM Bug #4417 (Resolved): 1.7.0 - Dialogue Boxes Cause Underlying Window to Freeze
- There seem to be a few circumstances after you get a dialogue box that causes the underlying window to freeze.
- 11:35 AM Bug #4416 (New): 1.7.0 - Geographic Coverage Sites List Should Record Tool Type
- When you select an item the shortcut list of sites in the geographic coverage window, it does not remember what tool ...
Also available in: Atom