From 07/06/2010 to 08/04/2010
- 01:32 PM Bug #5128 (Resolved): access list does not show all dns in the LTER LDAP tree
- When adding access rules for individuals, not all the people in the LTER tree are available. It appears that missing ...
- 09:29 AM Bug #5118 (New): export function error reporting
- A user tried to export a data package to a directory that she did not have permission to write in (a drive mapped wit...
- 07:51 AM Bug #5117 (Resolved): Add an "Edit Profile..." dialog
- If you enter an incorrect username or organization for your profile, there is no way to edit the mistake. You can del...
- 11:41 AM Bug #1099: REOT feedback: ability to rename exported files
- From discussion on IRC with M O'Brien:
At the very least it would be nice to include the .xml extension for metadata ...
- 11:28 AM Bug #1705: Message after "Export" should show dir nam
- this is easy enough to do - might as well.
- 11:27 AM Bug #1848: Error message when exporting data package without saving it
- would like to verify that this is still happening
- 10:24 AM Bug #5104: CustomList text fields are too short
- This is a larger Java-wide problem with JTextField editors in JTable (happens in Kepler, too).
One solution is to for...
- 03:05 PM Bug #5104 (New): CustomList text fields are too short
- Directly editing in any CustomList widget (used in code definition, taxonomic coverage, etc...) truncates the bottom ...
- 02:50 PM Bug #5103 (New): Wizard screen to edit data entity name
- The only way to rename a data entity is to use the tree editor.
Request from L. Wolkovich:
"Can one edit the name...
- 11:07 AM Bug #5079: Convert User Manual to LaTex format
- All the sections and images are in.
Changes have been made to reflect 1.8.1 features.
Open for comments, third set of...
- 03:22 PM Bug #5080: Cannot save updated Data Package version to Network, despite full access permissions
- Starting from the clean network version:
-saved a copy locally
-did a minimal metadata edit
-saved to the network aga...
- 12:18 PM Bug #5080: Cannot save updated Data Package version to Network, despite full access permissions
- One idea for isolating the problem:
-get the version as it exists on the server (knb.247.5)
-make a simple edit (say ...
- 11:58 AM Bug #5080: Cannot save updated Data Package version to Network, despite full access permissions
- The permissions look to be fine in both the EML and in the DB (both data and metadata are owned by 'uid=melian,o=NCEA...
- 05:28 PM Bug #5080 (Resolved): Cannot save updated Data Package version to Network, despite full access permissions
- Running Morpho 1.8 under Windows 7/64, I am importing and documenting a new .csv table to an existing data package kn...
- 11:23 AM Bug #5079: Convert User Manual to LaTex format
- Summary of off-bug activity so far:
-Jim has converted the first section into LaTex from the Word doc. (nicely, I mig...
- 05:04 PM Bug #5079: Convert User Manual to LaTex format
- That's one possibility. An alternate that is quite a lot more readable in its text form is Restructured Text (RST)/S...
- 04:50 PM Bug #5079 (Resolved): Convert User Manual to LaTex format
- Jim suggested LaTex could streamline the user manual update process. Images/screenshots would not be embedded in the ...
Also available in: Atom