From 11/24/2012 to 12/23/2012
- 02:19 PM Bug #5758: Morpho revision handling is fragile
- I dug around the code again and found there were some code to modify the revision property during the initial method ...
- 04:19 PM Bug #5758: Morpho revision handling is fragile
- I can't duplicate the bug. But I did take a look at the code and found some nested synchronized code. The code was re...
- 10:19 AM Bug #5744: Retrieve user identities from CN.listSubjects() rather than Metacat.getPrincipals()
- Modified the AccessPage and relevant classes to use Person and Group objects to display the users.
- 10:16 AM Bug #5768: Too many files in the incomplete directory
- It turns out that we always generated a new file for a identifier without checking if the identifier had a file assoc...
- 10:15 AM Bug #5767: Remove denyFirst radio button in the Access page.
- See the comment 1 for the solution.
- 10:03 AM Bug #5768 (Resolved): Too many files in the incomplete directory
- I looked at something in my incomplete directory and found:
-rw-r----- 1 tao staff 200B Dec 13 09:50 .incomplet...
- 03:26 PM Bug #5767: Remove denyFirst radio button in the Access page.
- The "denyFirst" radion button was removed from the access page.
If users edit the access rule on a existing eml docum...
- 03:19 PM Bug #5767 (Resolved): Remove denyFirst radio button in the Access page.
- The order type of "denyFirst" in the access rules is ignored in the current Metacat release. We need remove this opti...
- 04:11 PM Bug #5737: Refactor Access page to use SystemMetadata rather than EML
- My current approach is to generate SM.AccessPolicy from the EML that we have (including after it is modified in the U...
- 04:07 PM Bug #5766 (New): Include data identifier in EML (rather than ecogrid:// URL)
- We use ecogrid:// URLs in the EML distribution section for data files. But we should also be writing the plain identi...
- 03:57 PM Bug #5737: Refactor Access page to use SystemMetadata rather than EML
- I'm working on moving EML access parsing from Metacat into the utilities project so that it can be shared by Morpho.
- 07:19 PM Bug #5763: Move sample jscientist data into new profiles using the LocalDataStore method
- The sample files are now correctly put in place in the new profile and use an identifier w/o revision.
- 04:37 PM Bug #5763 (Resolved): Move sample jscientist data into new profiles using the LocalDataStore method
- If we just copy the files directly, they are not shown because the identifiers are not correctly registered. We shoul...
- 07:18 PM Bug #5762: Rework new profile wizard to not prompt for LDAP username/affiliation
- removed this screen from the wizard.
- 04:07 PM Bug #5762 (Resolved): Rework new profile wizard to not prompt for LDAP username/affiliation
- The profile screen prompts for your LDAP information but we are moving to certificates. We don't know which organizat...
- 03:38 PM Bug #5761: Create page for editing SM.ReplicationPolicy for Data
- This in trunk. Should consider adding to the page so that you can opt to have the EML replication policy cascade to e...
- 01:21 PM Bug #5761 (Resolved): Create page for editing SM.ReplicationPolicy for Data
- add ability to edit SM.ReplicationPolicy for each data entity
- 01:20 PM Bug #5752: Create page for editing SM.ReplicationPolicy
- This is done for EML, but not for individual data entities. We can reuse the same UI for data files, just have to imp...
- 03:37 PM Bug #5758 (Resolved): Morpho revision handling is fragile
- A few times in the past I've had trouble with the local-revisions file being unparsable by the apache config library....
- 02:14 PM Bug #5757 (New): Add identifier scheme drop down to id conflict window
- In cases where we want to generate an identifier at the MN, we need to be able to tell the MN what type of identifier...
- 03:08 PM Bug #5749: Reconcile identifier conflicts when saving to DataONE data store
- Now resolving/generating new identifiers for EML that already exists on the network.
- 09:03 AM Bug #5752 (Resolved): Create page for editing SM.ReplicationPolicy
- Should allow you to set replication policy for a package and probably each obejct in the package if desired (similar ...
- 06:41 PM Bug #5740: Add MN selection to Morpho preferences screen
- We now show a dropdown of MNs with the ability to just type in your MN url if it is not yet registered with the CN.
- 04:28 PM Bug #5740: Add MN selection to Morpho preferences screen
- I've now added a CN and a MN text field for collecting their respective baseURLs.
We should probably have a drop-down...
- 10:59 AM Bug #5749 (Resolved): Reconcile identifier conflicts when saving to DataONE data store
- I moved the ID conflict resolution from a shared class to be handled by each individual data store. This is working f...
- 10:52 AM Bug #5748: Correctly merge local and network search results
- Now merging them in the search results (both icons show)
Also available in: Atom