From 04/21/2003 to 05/20/2003
- 10:16 AM Bug #1070 (New): propose a flexible system for transformation steps
- In any workflow, linking any two steps is likely to require some sort of
transformation to get the outputs of one st...
- 10:03 AM Bug #1069 (Resolved): contact Ptolemy project about collaboration
- Ptolemy has a lot of potential for collaboration. Need to contact the Ptolemy
folks to determine where oppoortuniti...
- 10:00 AM Bug #1068 (Resolved): create and analyze example pipelines with workflow editor
- Need to create several representative formal workflows using the workflow editor
described in bug 1064 to show what ...
- 09:54 AM Bug #1067 (Resolved): follow up with GeoVista Studio
- Need to explore the use of GeoVista Studio for use in SEEK. Create a GARP
visualization and see how easy it is to u...
- 09:48 AM Bug #1066 (Resolved): follow up with DiscoveryNet
- Collaboration opportunities with DiscoveryNet are promising, but we need to
follow up withthem to determine if and h...
- 09:38 AM Bug #1065 (New): create proposal for data and semantic types for workflows
- We need a mechanism to type input and output parameters in workflows, and to
type data items that are bound to workf...
- 09:28 AM Bug #1064 (Resolved): create initial workflow editor from Vergil
- SEEK participants need to be able to create and edit workflows to explore the
expressiveness of the language. The c...
- 09:21 AM Bug #1063 (Resolved): review and summarize workflow languages
- Need a review of the features and issues associated with the various workflow
languages under consideration. This s...
- 01:10 PM Bug #1062 (Resolved): install and evaluate OSGA DAI
- Need to look into the use of OSGA DAI as a possible distributed data service for
the EcoGrid. It may have already p...
- 01:09 PM Bug #1061 (Resolved): create EcoGrid registry service
- Need to install and evaluate the new alpha globus toolkit for use as a registry
service and in general as a grid arc...
- 01:06 PM Bug #1060 (Resolved): expose whywhere image data on ecogrid
- This task was agreed upon at the SDSC meeting May 12. It involves making the
whywhere datastore that was shown by S...
- 12:57 PM Bug #1059 (New): create testing harness for ecogrid
- We need a common testing harness that can be used to launch client queries
against ecogrid nodes and validate that t...
- 12:54 PM Bug #1040: set up registry service for ecogrid
- Decided that UDDI was probably overkill for what it provides, and that instead
we might be better served with a simpl...
- 12:51 PM Bug #1058 (Resolved): review and revise candidate WSDL
- After DaveV has finished creating the frist draft of the WSDL interface specs,
others need to review and approve or ...
- 12:48 PM Bug #1041: revise WSDL for ecogrid query level I and II interfaces
- From discussion at SDSC, need to modify these interfaces to include the new
XQuery parameter defined as a type.
- 11:18 AM Bug #1039: create and revise schema docs for ecogrid messages
- Modify both query.xsd and resultset.xsd to accomodate the changes we discussed
at the meeting. This may incorporate ...
- 10:08 AM Bug #1057 (Resolved): Adapt and adopt general purpose XQuery tokenizer
- We need a general purpose XQuery tokenizer that can be used by the various
back-end wrapper implementations to facto...
- 10:03 AM Bug #1056 (Resolved): XQuery research: processors, SQL translators, XQuery examples
- Research the pros and cons of using XQuery as a standard language for query
specs in EcoGrid.
Who: Peter, Bing, J...
- 12:02 PM Bug #1040: set up registry service for ecogrid
- Wrote a client program using GLUE standard library(free) to search IBM and
Microsoft testing uddi registry. In Micro...
- 09:28 AM Bug #1040: set up registry service for ecogrid
- Set up another UDDI server - WASP. It has a friend web interface and user can
use it to register, publish and find b...
- 10:03 PM Bug #1040: set up registry service for ecogrid
- Set up JWSDP in my local machine - pine. But JWSDP come with a tomcat two. Now
I am figuring that put the two tomcat...
- 04:12 PM Bug #1039: create and revise schema docs for ecogrid messages
- Added a resultset schema document (resultset.xsd) to CVS. It is an initial pass
at a structure for a result set. St...
- 10:48 AM Bug #1039: create and revise schema docs for ecogrid messages
- Query document schema is largely complete and is in CVS (needs docuemntation and
the operator list enumeration).
Also available in: Atom