From 08/28/2003 to 09/26/2003
- 03:20 PM Bug #1166: create a schema for registry metadata
- This schema will be used in the <record> elements that are returned from queries
to specify the GSH and other service...
- 03:09 PM Bug #1166 (In Progress): create a schema for registry metadata
- Need a schema that defines the metadata associated with an EcoGrid Registry.
Minimally this is the GSH of the regis...
- 03:14 PM Bug #1167 (Resolved): write serviceData schema for ecogrid query services
- Service data schema for query level I, II, II services and application
serviceData, including references to an analy...
- 03:06 PM Bug #1040: set up registry service for ecogrid
- Agreed to pursue the OGSA service based registry approach to integrate it with
the rest of the OGSA stuff we are doin...
- 03:02 PM Bug #1165 (Resolved): define wsdl interface for registry
- Need to create a WSDL document defining the interfaces for registry operations
for EcoGrid. We specified them in Se...
- 02:47 PM Bug #1164 (Resolved): need ecogrid client library and command line client
- To easily build software clients that interact with EcoGrid, we need to build a
simple client library that provides ...
- 02:43 PM Bug #1163 (New): install and configure certificate authority system for ecogrid
- We need a common mechanism for authenticating users for EcoGrid. We have
general agreement that the OGSA Grid Secur...
- 02:34 PM Bug #1162 (In Progress): implement level III ecogrid methods for Xylopia
- When the level III methods are well specified and somewhat stable, we need to
implement them for Xylopia. Peter vol...
- 02:22 PM Bug #1161 (Resolved): create wsdl for ecogrid level III interfaces
- Need to build and checkin OGSA stubs in java for the Level III query methods.
This is still experimental stuff, thu...
- 02:17 PM Bug #1160 (Resolved): build php ogsa stubs for ecogrid
- Need PHP OGSA stubs to be built and checked in for ecogrid.
- 02:16 PM Bug #1159 (Resolved): build java ogsa stubs for ecogrid
- Need OGSA stubs in Java to be built and checked in.
- 02:08 PM Bug #1158 (New): create wsdl for ecogrid query level III interfaces
- During Seattle, we redefined the WSDL interfaces for the query operations for
the level III operations.
They now ...
- 02:01 PM Bug #1041: revise WSDL for ecogrid query level I and II interfaces
- During Seattle, we redefined the WSDL interfaces for the query operations.
They now should contain:
- 01:39 PM Bug #1039: create and revise schema docs for ecogrid messages
- At the Seattle (Sept 2003) EcoGrid meeting we decided:
-- add repeatable returnfield element for...
- 11:23 AM Bug #1147 (Resolved): create agent to get data from ecogrid
- Need to be able to access data sources from EcoGrid from within the AMS. So,
from within AMS (vergil) need to be ab...
- 11:19 AM Bug #1146 (Resolved): implement GridService discovery in Ptolemy
- Ptolemy's GUI (vergil) for creating workflows needs to be able to discover
GridServices on the fly so that they can ...
- 11:12 AM Bug #1145 (Resolved): allow execution of GridServices in AMS
- Need an agent in Ptolemy that can execute arbitrary GridServices. These are
basically web services with some additi...
- 11:08 AM Bug #1144 (Resolved): write an agent for running R jobs in the AMS
- Need to be able to execute R from within AMS. Probably just port the monarch
code to do this. Later, establish a Gr...
Also available in: Atom