From 06/15/2004 to 07/14/2004
- 07:59 AM Bug #1638 (New): EcoGrid Web - Implementation
- Implement the EcoGrid search webapp.
- 07:52 AM Bug #1637 (New): EcoGrid Web - Design
- Design web application for searching EcoGrid.
The search should be able to search multiple nodes at once and prese...
- 08:34 PM Bug #1402: Create small test database with hickory and mosses
- Robert Kukla has provided the moss data in TES format.
- 09:38 AM Bug #1620 (Resolved): Create voucher parser/handler for TES
- 09:37 AM Bug #1619 (Resolved): Create publication parser/handler for TES
- 09:36 AM Bug #1617: Implement parser for the TES
- Decide whether processes or threads are more efficient for this task.
- 08:26 AM Bug #1617 (In Progress): Implement parser for the TES
- To avoid having the entire Taxonomic Exchange Schema document in memory before
entering a concept into the database,...
- 09:12 AM Bug #1618 (In Progress): Fix rank representation in db
- The current representation of rank does not fully support the Napier schema for
adding a concept to the Taxon cache.
- 09:00 AM Bug #1616: RSS feed shows incorrect URL
- The base URL was not set, so it wasn't really generating any RSS feed. The
incorrect URL is just a part of old data...
- 03:59 PM Bug #1616 (Resolved): RSS feed shows incorrect URL
- The RSS feed (http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/rss.rdf) from the wiki site
(http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/) is genera...
- 08:53 AM Bug #1615 (New): Look at KNB LDAP interface for user-friendly concept authoring authentication
- 08:51 AM Bug #1614 (New): Add concept authoring code to enterProviderData
- 08:10 AM Bug #1613: organizations missing from web auth dropdown
- for the short term, have added NAPIER, UVM to list manually. We can still
rewrite the code to generate the list dyn...
- 01:49 PM Bug #1613 (Resolved): organizations missing from web auth dropdown
- When you try to log into the SEEK wiki, the dropdown list containing
organizations is missing several critical organ...
- 03:12 PM Bug #1604: Convert ITIS database dump to TES
- Converted ITIS mammals only as a test instance of the TES for implementation of
enterProviderData. The instance of t...
Also available in: Atom