From 05/16/2004 to 06/14/2004
- 12:52 PM Bug #1576: Implement EnterProviderData for TOS v1.1.0 with input TCS
- parse the TES, then implement the basic algorithm of this method using stubs of
the database functions to follow.
- 12:49 PM Bug #1402: Create small test database with hickory and mosses
- Bob Peet promised the hickory data at our Santa Barbara meeting (January 2004?)
He will get the data to Jessie and R...
- 12:48 PM Bug #1604 (Resolved): Convert ITIS database dump to TES
- Convert the latest pipe-delimited database dump from ITIS into an instance of
the TES for testing enterProviderData
- 12:46 PM Bug #1603 (In Progress): Implement addConcept
- Add implementation of addConcept as a public SOAP accessible method
- 12:39 PM Bug #1575: Modify or add objects to match new Taxonomic Exchange Schema
- Added two classes for handling "according to", namely CAccordingTo and
CDetailedAccordingTo. Likewise for publicatio...
- 09:24 AM Bug #1602: Move and restart latest working Taxonomic Object Service in neutral location on taxon development machine
- The Taxonomic Object Service SOAP service is running at
http://seek.ittc.ku.edu:9080/TaxObjServ and the WSDL (formal...
- 09:16 AM Bug #1602 (Resolved): Move and restart latest working Taxonomic Object Service in neutral location on taxon development machine
- 11:38 AM Bug #1594: Impl revised Resultset XSD
- fixed/checked in
- 11:45 AM Bug #1594: Impl revised Resultset XSD
- Change for move to Globus 3.2 and for the new Resultset XSD
- 11:53 AM Bug #1597: initial user management system for taxon server
- I agree this is needed, but this feature should not duplicate the user
management functionality being proposed by the...
- 11:27 AM Bug #1597 (New): initial user management system for taxon server
- Because many people will be contributing information to the taxonomic concept
server, we need to manage information...
- 11:35 AM Bug #1599 (New): integration of LSID system and taxon server
- Provide an LSID front end to the taxon server. This initially involves
supporting the traditional LSID calls getDa...
- 11:32 AM Bug #1598 (New): integration of user management tools with taxonomic information
- Users (and administrators) will want to track which LSIDs have been issued and
which concepts have been registered....
- 10:56 AM Bug #1596 (New): data integration of Niche Modeling in Ecogrid
- The goal of the task is to use existing data model within Ecogrid system such
as SRB to upload (bulkload) image fil...
- 10:03 AM Bug #1580: design pipeline for converting IPCC .raw data
- Pipeline & notes sent to Dan kepler-dev.
- 04:42 AM Bug #1594 (Resolved): Impl revised Resultset XSD
- I have revised the XSD for the Resultset. I have also completed revising the
Metacat, SRB and DiGIR impls.
Now I ...
- 04:40 AM Bug #1040: set up registry service for ecogrid
- Initial impl done in with GT3 and Metacat.
Next up: Using the GTw fully
- 04:39 AM Bug #1207: Initial impl of the webservices wrapper of DiGIR
- 04:38 AM Bug #1206: GT3 skeleton wrapper for DiGIR
- 04:38 AM Bug #1205: Get DiGIR working on Windows
- 10:52 AM Bug #1591 (New): generate browsing ontologies
- need to generate simple browsing ontologies for kepler. Need to include
habitats, spatial regions, TL taxa, etc. S...
- 09:47 AM Bug #1578: Modify Ant build so Tomcat is functional on both Linux and Windows
- Build files were modified to allow an instance of Tomcat to be created and
started from within the build process on b...
- 06:58 AM Bug #1578 (Resolved): Modify Ant build so Tomcat is functional on both Linux and Windows
- 09:44 AM Bug #1580 (Resolved): design pipeline for converting IPCC .raw data
- IPCC data is isn .raw format (whatever that is) and needs to be converted to a
format suitable for use as input to G...
- 09:43 AM Bug #1449: Implement at least two similarity algorithms
- Two algorithms, one that does token matching and weights the taxonomic name as
the most important field and one that ...
- 09:22 AM Bug #1062: install and evaluate OSGA DAI
- Done. Concluded that it wasn't appropriate because it only supports relational
sources, and our community does not h...
- 09:20 AM Bug #1063: review and summarize workflow languages
- Using MoML by default as it works in Ptolemy. Still have room for a more
expressive syntax, but for now this review ...
- 09:16 AM Bug #1069: contact Ptolemy project about collaboration
- Done. We are working actively with them. Have written a proposal to work more
- 09:12 AM Bug #1040: set up registry service for ecogrid
- *** Bug 1061 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 09:12 AM Bug #1061: create EcoGrid registry service
- Duplicate of 1040, which is also about creating the registry.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1040 ***
- 09:10 AM Bug #1061: create EcoGrid registry service
- Now Rod Spears has additionally installed a metacat for use as a registry.
Currently being tested. Will need to be a...
- 06:56 AM Bug #1577 (In Progress): Implement AddRelationship
- 06:55 AM Bug #1576 (In Progress): Implement EnterProviderData for TOS v1.1.0 with input TCS
- 06:53 AM Bug #1575 (Resolved): Modify or add objects to match new Taxonomic Exchange Schema
Also available in: Atom