From 07/26/2006 to 08/24/2006
- 11:41 PM Bug #2523 (Resolved): We need a mechanism to require properties to be set in build.properties
- We used to compare build.properties with build.properties.compare and anything that was in the latter but not the for...
- 07:00 PM Bug #2521: XML needs to reference new xsd
- http://vegbank.org/vegdocs/xml/vegbank-data-ver1.0.5-full.xsd now exists, as referencing in the above description/com...
- 06:46 PM Bug #2521 (Resolved): XML needs to reference new xsd
- At the top of our XML documents, we have a declaration:
- 06:52 PM Bug #2522 (Resolved): XML comments should be turned off
- currently the XML is created with a lot of debugging statements inserted. While these aren't horrible, it would be a...
- 06:44 PM Bug #2520 (Resolved): XML Doesn't validate: DateTime invalid
- In our XML stream, we have tons of date fields that are now being output like so:
- 02:46 PM Bug #2519: Tracking bug for upgrade of vegbank
- -possibly add a link on the vegbank homepage describing how one would get the vegbank software if they wanted it.
- 02:39 PM Bug #2519: Tracking bug for upgrade of vegbank
- -install awstats
- 01:09 PM Bug #2519: Tracking bug for upgrade of vegbank
- -tag cvs for the release
- 01:08 PM Bug #2519: Tracking bug for upgrade of vegbank
- -Send a message to users that vegbank will be down for a day or two while we get this done.
- 12:46 PM Bug #2519 (In Progress): Tracking bug for upgrade of vegbank
- Tasks that need to be done on vegbank for the upgrade (in no particular order):
-modify backup procedures so that ...
- 11:59 AM Bug #821: Notes: add new note form, link from views of things to note
- changing the milestone
- 11:43 AM Bug #2002: add VegBranch downloads to cache and fix infinite loop problem
- The xml cache is now working as far as I can tell. xml cache items get created upon upload to the system. If an ite...
- 11:41 AM Bug #1975: Iteratively query to narrow or broaden query results
- changing milestone
- 11:40 AM Bug #1860: XML Loader: need to read incoming accessionCodes from user and check to see if already loaded to VegBank
- changing milestone and reassigning to mlee
- 11:39 AM Bug #1859: XML Loader: need receipt for VegBranch to update user's local AccessionCodes
- changing the milestone and re-assigning to mlee
- 11:36 AM Bug #833: Management page needed with full ability to modify accounts
- I'm going to close this bug because I don't think there is anything else left to do with it. Restarting tomcat from ...
- 01:31 PM Bug #2497: Denorm utility incorrect in order of statements (based on tables, not sequence)
- the denormutility now builds a vector of all of the keys in the sqlStore.properties file and sorts them by the sort v...
- 03:31 PM Bug #2515 (Resolved): Loader gets sequence values when loading old data
- The XML Loader appears to get the next sequence value for each element it encounters, even if the element is not adde...
- 04:50 PM Bug #2481: Fix Backup Strategy: where backups go
- colby has confirmed that this is working. //vegbank/usr/vegbank/backup/latest is being backed up to tape with NCEAS ...
- 04:49 PM Bug #1862: treat plantConcept and commConcept matching accCodes differently
- I don't think this would be all that complex for new commClasses of an observation -- it's just one table to look up ...
- 04:47 PM Bug #1946: try to use "commTypeID" for Z_USER_I
- not needed at all. Can change label of field if that's helpful
- 04:46 PM Bug #1352: choose which comms from commInterpretation - higher level obs summary
- allow std view of plots to be configurable as to which comms to see (most recent, best fit, original) and what names ...
- 04:45 PM Bug #2406: Automate homepage map- color by number of plots per state
- now that we have no more funding after August, we need this to be done. Matt Jones has been emailed to try to get id...
- 04:44 PM Bug #2468: show error estimates of mapped plots
- Error is estimated using colored icons.
- 04:42 PM Bug #675: Evaluate Tutorial
- Lots has changed since the tutorial was written. Probably needs to be updated. But is this a good format for it?
- 04:41 PM Bug #2402: Strategy to update denormalized data, cache, pages
- I think we decided against triggers as they proved to be slow and potentially circular. This bug remains of high imp...
- 04:40 PM Bug #2483: Link into site the new searchable data dictionary (and glossary?)
- Mlee can do this after Chad leaves if need be.
- 04:40 PM Bug #2435: Store XML file's AccessionCodes in userDatasetItem
- will not be needed if we can get bug 2394 working.
- 04:39 PM Bug #2282: Confirm that "taxonAlt" loads via XML Loader
- yup, it does.
- 04:39 PM Bug #2002: add VegBranch downloads to cache and fix infinite loop problem
- So when does the bootstrapper function? Does it search the DB periodically? What if we update a plot- how/does the ...
- 04:38 PM Bug #1860: XML Loader: need to read incoming accessionCodes from user and check to see if already loaded to VegBank
- will not be necessary if we can get bug 2394 working!
- 04:37 PM Bug #1859: XML Loader: need receipt for VegBranch to update user's local AccessionCodes
- will not be necessary if we can get bug 2394 working!
- 04:36 PM Bug #2484: add min cover % and max cover % to constancy table
- 04:35 PM Bug #2482: automate caching of data for homepage -- replace ant function
- Very important! Perhaps we could set a cron job to run the right ant task to get this done? Or somehow else just ge...
- 04:34 PM Bug #2478: Implement Nightly/Weekly Cron (SQL)
- caching of homepage data is CRITICAL that it be done somehow without ant.
Perhaps we could set a cron-job to run ant...
- 04:32 PM Bug #2442: Create a "request new AccessionCode" function for VegBranch in VegBank
- getPKFromAccessionCode() needs to be modified to look for the accessionCode in the "lookup table" if it isn't already...
- 04:08 PM Bug #2453: Empty DB created, add necessary population + verify
- aux_roles need to be prepopulated, as the loader doens't allow new ones (correct behaviour)
- 04:02 PM Bug #1877: Alvar data: denorms, keywords, xml cache
- This dataset is now ready to go, and has been loaded onto Aldo as a test. It can be loaded to VegBank after the rein...
- 11:31 AM Bug #2444: user passwords are stored in clear text in the database
- The email password function now works. It creates a random password and emails that the the user asking him/her to c...
- 03:42 PM Bug #2444: user passwords are stored in clear text in the database
- I've altered the password system so that it now accepts and stores MD5 digests instead of clear text passwords. I've...
Also available in: Atom