Losing data tables when using “Export”
I exported a data package (dp) and when I checked the “data” subdirectory
generated from the export, not all the files corresponding to my dp’s data
tables (dt) were there.
I had three dt in my dp, and the 2nd one was one that I had created using the
“Describe” option (New DataTable Wizard/Describe/Automatic). The dt I was
missing after the export was the 3rd one displayed in the dp.
I investigated and created a few dp with varying numbers of dt, always including
a dt created with “Describe” (the other dt were created by automatically
importing a text file) and making sure the “describe” dt was always followed by
at least one dt. After I exported these dp, the dt missing were always the ones
that followed the “describe” dt.
Updated by Saurabh Garg about 19 years ago
Fixed. (Replaced return with continue in the for loop)
Another issue I found with export:
When a datapackage has two data files with same names (for example two files
from different directories having same generic name like 'data'). When the
user exports the datapackage, there will be only one file in the data directory
as morpho export the data with the same filenames as the original file. Hence
after both the files have been written to data directory, there is only one
1. Close this bug and enter this as a new bug to be taken care of in the next
2. Name the data files with there assigned urls. e.g. knb.213.1
3. Create directories with names as assigned urls and save data files in there
4. Something else that I cannot think of.