From 12/23/2004 to 01/21/2005
- 09:37 AM Bug #1799: Losing data tables when using “Export”
- Also could try:
5. Check for naming conflict before writing the file, and if a file already
exists withthe same name...
- 09:15 AM Bug #1799: Losing data tables when using “Export”
Fixed. (Replaced return with continue in the for loop)
Another issue I found with export:
When a datapackage has t...
- 06:06 PM Bug #1770: Using Revert Tab in Data Table panel
- When the data is modified, the version of the data in the memory is modified.
And when the user selects 'revert tab'...
- 05:19 PM Bug #1710: taxonomicClassificationSystem not created correctly from GUI
The problem is with the defining a citaion as report. According to EML, none of
the report tags are required. And t...
- 11:19 AM Bug #1856 (Resolved): utilities jar file is missed in morpho 1.5.1 binary zip and gzip release
- I downloaded binary gzip morpho 1.5.1 binary release from knb web site and unzip
it in my local machine. I could run...
- 03:30 PM Bug #1855 (Resolved): Morpho does not compile under jdk1.5.0
- Morpho does not compile under jdk1.5.0, because the variable name "enum" is used
in several places, and, as of relea...
- 02:56 PM Bug #1774: How to delete saved searches and old profiles should be explicit
- A FAQ was added to the user guide.
- 02:56 PM Bug #1772: User guide needs to be updated
- The user guide was edited, FAQs added, broken links fixed, etc. and checked
- 01:44 PM Bug #1559: Morpho 1.5.1 Help: 5 problems with search feature
- Regarding Item 1: I deleted the old files (old version of user guide) from the
Morpho jar file, but the files are sti...
- 12:04 PM Bug #1708: data import wizard crashes when you click finish
- I tested that on 3 PCs and a Mac on which Morpho 1.5.1 was installed for the
first time, and the NDPW didn't crash.
- 12:02 PM Bug #1583: Typos/grammatical errors in "Intro to Metadata" documentation
- I fixed this.
- 12:01 PM Bug #1559: Morpho 1.5.1 Help: 5 problems with search feature
- I fixed Item 1.
Also available in: Atom