From 01/26/2009 to 02/24/2009
- 07:11 PM Bug #3621: Choose text from source needs attention
- This seems to work correctly now, both with PDF view in the split pane, and when PDF is shown in a separate window.
- 07:10 PM Bug #3536: Allow PDF view to "pop out" of GUI parser
- I've made these changes, because I was working with the Select Text from source button when the PDF window is in a se...
- 12:32 PM Bug #3535: Move generated image files outside to Morpho work directory
- Sems to work correctly within Morpho now as well.
- 11:58 AM Bug #3442: Add first/last page buttons to PDFPane and ExtractedQuestionsPane
- Browsing through the question list is more cumbersome than the PDF document itself as there can be far more number of...
- 07:05 AM Bug #3827: User is prompted to deal with Vector graphics on ignored pages
- Should be fixed now. The page where ignoring pages and portions of text now checks the status of ignored pages and t...
- 06:01 AM Bug #3827: User is prompted to deal with Vector graphics on ignored pages
- This definitely shouldn't happen and needs to be fixed before the alpha-3 release.
- 06:28 AM Bug #3828: Ignored pages are not ignored
- OK, that was dumb. When the code to ignore text was merged into one wizard screen, the action handler for the Ignore...
- 06:05 AM Bug #3828: Ignored pages are not ignored
- This is significant and needs to be fixed before alpha3 release.
- 06:13 AM Bug #3469: Need a "find" feature in the MainWindow GUI
- I think this an important usability feature. However, the GUI for it may take some time to implement. I don't think...
- 06:11 AM Bug #3665: Need to indicate where instructions for multi-part question go
- This is implemented with a titled border saying "Common instructions" There may be some bugs where this text goes aw...
- 06:10 AM Bug #3628: Question number (and choice number) included in prompt
- Sandeep has fixed this. Some code refactoring needs to be done, but the functionality is there.
- 06:09 AM Bug #3621: Choose text from source needs attention
- This should be addressed before alpha3. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it to work in that amount of time, however.
- 06:08 AM Bug #3582: Cannot set question number for questions with no question number detected
- If question numbers are being stored in meta-cat, this needs to be fixed before alpha3. If not, it's probably not a ...
- 06:07 AM Bug #3580: Extracted Questions content not scrollable
- I left this at alpha3 because I think it's fairly easy to fix. It's not really crucial for correct functionality, ho...
- 06:05 AM Bug #3526: Should allow rectangle associated with vectorized image to be edited when clicked on
- Still important, but probably can't be done by target date for alpha 3
- 06:01 AM Bug #3624: Show details about active selection in SelectIndividualText
- Not crucial for completion by alpha3.
- 06:00 AM Bug #3663: Need better indication of how to remove images
- This is completed through the introduction of a remove button; right now there are potentially a few layout issues th...
- 05:58 AM Bug #3661: Add ability to show bounding boxes around vector images
- Still pretty important, but will require a significant amount of work.
- 05:58 AM Bug #3514: Import assessments with no assessment-level score detail
- This seems like a significant amount of effort. It's likely an important use case, however, as newer adopting facult...
- 05:56 AM Bug #3717: Confirm and cancel icons can be invisible if drawn selection extends beyond viewport border
- Changed to client-prototype because this is not really crucial; it may come up during testing, but only if images are...
- 05:54 AM Bug #3629: Make it clearer where images can be dropped
- This is now implemented, but needs more testing. I'm setting this to fixed for now, but expect that other bugs will ...
- 05:52 AM Bug #3353: ResponseItem subclasses do not write answers to XML
- I changed this to client-prototype, but I'm not actually sure I envision this happening even at that point.
- 05:51 AM Bug #3536: Allow PDF view to "pop out" of GUI parser
- Hey Sandeep
Let's keep track of the status in the Action class which implements this action, and change the SHORT_NA...
- 07:00 AM Bug #3794: Add tool tip text to controls in the Main parser window
- Necessary code added by Ryan and Sandeep.
- 04:23 PM Bug #3821: Cannot launch parser within Morpho when using Java 1.6
- JRE5 (jdk-1.5.0_17) works like charm! Morpho and parser interfaces work fine now on XP.
- 12:02 PM Bug #3832 (Resolved): Add ability to restart parsing process in Parser
- Basically we need to be able to serialize the list of Questions from within MainWindow. Then there needs to be funct...
- 11:41 AM Bug #3821: Cannot launch parser within Morpho when using Java 1.6
- you'll need to update, then run the ant "install" target under development/morpho directoy
- 10:43 AM Bug #3829: Support UTF8 encoded XML in Metacat
- adding dependency to Metacat bug
- 10:41 AM Bug #3829: Support UTF8 encoded XML in Metacat
- I've done some preliminary investigation into this - looks like we'll need to be specific when both reading and writi...
- 10:40 AM Bug #3829 (New): Support UTF8 encoded XML in Metacat
- We've now added a [configurable] way to change the default text encoding when serializing XML in Morpho (using UTF8 s...
- 10:03 AM Bug #3828 (Resolved): Ignored pages are not ignored
- Used doc10.pdf sample and clicked to ignore all but the first page...ended up with all questions being included when ...
- 10:01 AM Bug #3827: User is prompted to deal with Vector graphics on ignored pages
- Used doc10.pdf as a test - was asked to identify images on page 3 even after ignoring it
- 09:57 AM Bug #3827 (Resolved): User is prompted to deal with Vector graphics on ignored pages
- When pages of a PDF have been marked as "Ignore Page" the parser still prompts the user to draw bounding boxes around...
- 09:40 AM Bug #3659: Warn users if assessment has no question numbers
- I think it would be good to test each page and see if it contains anything other than an image to detect the case whe...
- 09:36 AM Bug #3659: Warn users if assessment has no question numbers
- (In reply to comment #0)
> During the student testing, we encountered an exam that did not have any
> question number...
- 04:16 PM Bug #3821: Cannot launch parser within Morpho when using Java 1.6
- When I tried to run morpho.bat (command line), morpho launches briefly and then terminates with the following errors:...
- 03:57 PM Bug #3821: Cannot launch parser within Morpho when using Java 1.6
- You can run Morpho from the commandline (morpho.bat) and everything works fine.
It seems that this problem comes up w...
- 03:54 PM Bug #3821 (New): Cannot launch parser within Morpho when using Java 1.6
- We're finding this happens with Java 1.6 on both Window XP and Windows Vista.
The JPedal classes are not being found...
- 02:07 PM Bug #3820 (Resolved): Dropping image into common instructions prompt shows image drop targets for whole question
- It's likely this is because it calls setImagePanelVisible (true) which works on the whole hierarchy; should probably ...
- 11:09 AM Bug #3536: Allow PDF view to "pop out" of GUI parser
- A couple of issues: I'm not sure I like the button on the toolbar. I think that a menu option, and possibly a right...
- 08:34 PM Bug #3536: Allow PDF view to "pop out" of GUI parser
- A button ("popout PDF") was added to the parser window which when clicked, loads the original document in a new windo...
- 10:57 AM Bug #3442: Add first/last page buttons to PDFPane and ExtractedQuestionsPane
- The functionality for first/last page buttons is now there. We need to (possibly) build icons, or change the previou...
- 05:31 PM Bug #3810 (In Progress): PDF document being viewed does not maximize when the window is maximized.
- Once a PDF document is loaded into text/header/footer filtering wizard, the document does not scale with increase in ...
- 11:55 AM Bug #3794 (Resolved): Add tool tip text to controls in the Main parser window
- Tool tips will help with usability
- 11:54 AM Bug #3793 (Resolved): Add ignored region selections to vector image selection page
- Right now the ignored region selections are not shown on the vector image page, which can give the user the impressio...
- 03:21 AM Bug #3745: Bold, italics and underline buttons are not functional
- Completed through use of StyledEditorKit actions; it turns out that the BoldAction class will work on the currently a...
- 03:19 AM Bug #3746: Need ability to make text superscript and subscript
- Completed through use of StyledEditorKit actions
Also available in: Atom