From 06/02/2008 to 07/01/2008
- 11:33 AM Bug #2964: Change RExpression plotting actors to allow custom axis and title labels
- moving away from R-based attributes for this. should use the yet to be implemented metadata being added to Tokens
- 06:38 PM Bug #3220: "Save" from TextEditor interferes with workflow save-before-closing prompt
- This patch fixes the bug but it still needs to be integrated into the ptolemy tree before we close this out.
- 06:36 PM Bug #3220: "Save" from TextEditor interferes with workflow save-before-closing prompt
This patch improves the way TextEditorForStringAttributes handl...
- 11:26 AM Bug #3408 (New): create icon for DDF Boolean Select
- The current icon for DDF Boolean Select implies there are inputs 1..n.
- 11:20 AM Bug #3407 (New): reset debugging windows, add timestamps
- The contents of the 'Listen to Port' and 'Listen to Actor' windows cannot be erased. It would be useful to erase them...
- 11:47 AM Bug #2493: actor repository tracking bug
- I just played with the library page a bit, and had some problems. I can open separate bugs if you like:
- 11:36 AM Bug #3392 (New): Need scrollbars in Documentation > Customize Documentation window
- When a workflow has many parameters, the customize documentation screen does not generate a scroll bar so that people...
- 01:17 PM Bug #3388 (New): error running simihofi.xml workflow in Kepler 1.0.0
- I get the following error when I first open the simihofi.xml workflow (though the workflow does run):
- 12:41 PM Bug #3369: Kepler will not start (OS X 10.52) as JavaApplicationStub is not executable
- Actually, It seems as if the copy is OUT of the Kepler/lib directory, but either way, it didn't happen on my Mac. The...
- 12:25 PM Bug #3369: Kepler will not start (OS X 10.52) as JavaApplicationStub is not executable
- I figured out what is at the root of this issue. I use a CASE-SENSITIVE file system. I bet the test mac systems are n...
- 12:40 PM Bug #2315: Unable to run multiple Kepler instances simultaneously
- Another solution is to run the HSQL server in the first Kepler's JVM; subsequent Kepler instances could then contact ...
- 10:19 AM Bug #3369: Kepler will not start (OS X 10.52) as JavaApplicationStub is not executable
- I just tried to reproduce this on my mac, but couldn't. I'll make a note to change the JavaApplicationStub to execut...
- 09:45 AM Bug #3369: Kepler will not start (OS X 10.52) as JavaApplicationStub is not executable
- At least at some point in the past, I ran into this problem and had added a task to the installer to make the JavaApp...
- 10:19 PM Bug #3369 (Resolved): Kepler will not start (OS X 10.52) as JavaApplicationStub is not executable
- As installed, I could not run Kepler at all. Nothing in the GUI indicated why it didn't start, but a permission error...
- 07:23 PM Bug #3363: Show name checkbox does nothing for most Parameters
- I'm not sure about this one.
In 2001, Edward wrote:
> I've added a mechanism for controlling whether the name of an
- 07:11 PM Bug #3361: parameters lose their Display Name when copy and pasted
- I've partially fixed this.
1) NamedObj._exportMoMLContents() now exports the value of _displayName
if it is non-null....
- 11:33 AM Bug #3203: Add dateType
- closing, dan crawl has checked in a DateToken and related code in kepler/date/
- 05:39 PM Bug #3363 (Resolved): Show name checkbox does nothing for most Parameters
- steps to reproduce:
- Drag Parameter to canvas
- Right click, Customize Name
- Check or uncheck the Show Name box
- 05:26 PM Bug #3361: parameters lose their Display Name when copy and pasted
- Also, why "New name" ? It seems like it should just be Name and Display Name.
- 05:23 PM Bug #3361 (In Progress): parameters lose their Display Name when copy and pasted
- It may be this is the 'proper' behavior, but it doesn't seem so to me (cxh?).
steps to reproduce:
- Drag Paramete...
Also available in: Atom