From 06/07/2011 to 07/06/2011
- 05:25 PM Bug #5429: improve default provenance store performance
- Did more research yesterday and found some changes to hsqldb post 1.8 that sound valuable wrt our shutdown performanc...
- 06:19 PM Bug #5413: large run deletion via the WRM with hsql provenance store takes a very long time and no gui feedback
- Some progress on this with r27791, the wait cursor will now display over WRM during deletion. Everything still blocks...
- 04:53 PM Bug #5435: passing string into a parameter for headless execution doesn't work
- Take a look at
which gives hints. H...
- 04:36 PM Bug #5435: passing string into a parameter for headless execution doesn't work
- This also happens when trying to run from Ptolemy:
# $PTII/bin/ptolemy -x "xxx" ptparamx.xml
Change failed: <propert...
- 04:08 PM Bug #5435 (New): passing string into a parameter for headless execution doesn't work
- If you attempt to pass in a string to a Parameter for a headless execution, the value doesn't get used. An integer wo...
- 04:47 PM Bug #5436 (Resolved): KeplerConfigurationApplication does not show run exception
- KeplerConfigurationApplication does not show exceptions that occur during workflow execution.
- 03:19 PM Bug #5434: run-kar result from headless kepler.sh execution doesn't contain report artifacts
- fixed at r27772.
- 07:03 PM Bug #5434 (Resolved): run-kar result from headless kepler.sh execution doesn't contain report artifacts
- This thread:
prompted me to look i...
- 03:28 PM Bug #5433 (Resolved): use 1024m instead of 512m for reporting suite
- Kepler has a max memory setting of 512m by default. Increasing this to 1024m when using the reporting suite enables u...
- 03:16 PM Bug #5429: improve default provenance store performance
- After a lot more testing with the cache_file_scale and hsqldb.cache_scale options, and for the GDD workflow processin...
- 12:32 PM Bug #5432 (Resolved): 2.2 mac installer contains 2 copies of everything
- There is a zip file in each module containing the contents of the module.
I would not create a new installer for 2...
- 06:05 PM Bug #5429: improve default provenance store performance
- We're not explicitly doing a SHUTDOWN of the provenance DB when we quit Kepler, and "the log is never reused unless t...
- 05:51 PM Bug #5430 (Resolved): problems with multiple instances of kepler
- If you start two instances of kepler running at the same time on one machine, and quit the first instance, the second...
- 02:40 PM Bug #4827: RExpression does not handle matrix tokens correctly.
- I just re-tested this with the latest trunk. The problem is still there.
- 01:13 PM Bug #5429 (New): improve default provenance store performance
- Currently there can be some big performance penalties when using kepler with provenance turned on (by default using h...
- 01:59 PM Bug #5090: Report Layout interface is confusing wrt locking and switching to old layouts
- If the layout is empty, the warning dialog about discarding the current layout should not appear. (There's no layout ...
- 01:42 PM Bug #5407: wrm/tagging have errors when starting with provenance turned off
- Fixed by r27756 and r27758
- 12:43 PM Bug #5129: adding and removing configuration properties could be made easier
- The hack included at r26897 to move old configuration xml files out of the way for the first launch of kepler-2.2.0 i...
- 04:07 PM Bug #5320: Get "could not find entity 1876 in parameter table" when run the dataturbineToMetacat workflow
- The error message is gone during my testing.
- 03:41 PM Bug #5158: remaining provenance issues for 2.1 release
- Upgrade process done.
- 01:34 PM Bug #5302: module_dependencies column defined too short
- Now using "text" type where supported.
- 04:30 PM Bug #5090: Report Layout interface is confusing wrt locking and switching to old layouts
- I simplified this quite a bit some time ago and got rid of the lock edit mode button. It could be improved further th...
- 04:25 PM Bug #5091: Dragging and dropping report layout items NPEs
- This no longer happens.
- 04:00 PM Bug #4247: Application menu items sometimes disappear on OS X
- closing, this was just left open as a reminder.
- 11:20 AM Bug #5426: workflow lsid changes when running from command line
- Attaching example workflow.
- 11:18 AM Bug #5426 (Resolved): workflow lsid changes when running from command line
- There are two problems that occur when running a workflow from the command line and specifying a non-default paramete...
- 10:41 AM Bug #5425 (New): error when running -nocache and no .kepler
- The following occurs when running from the command line, specifying -nocache, and there's no .kepler:
- 04:54 PM Bug #5320: Get "could not find entity 1876 in parameter table" when run the dataturbineToMetacat workflow
- This should be fixed in r27746. Jing, please test.
- 11:00 AM Bug #5410: provenance data is not flushed to HSQL database before Kepler quit.
- Fixed in r27741.
- 06:23 PM Bug #5424 (Resolved): see if it's worthwhile to upgrade hsql from 1.8
- Currently hsql is at v2.2, but we're still using 1.8. There are a number of benefits to upgrading to 2.2. Dan and I d...
- 06:49 PM Bug #5405: remove tagging's BasicGraphController override
- closing after further testing.
- 06:48 PM Bug #5422: Tools=>Tag Manager... menu option is missing
- fixed at r27729
- 02:31 PM Bug #5423 (New): Put kepler-server war file and kepler executatlbe as part of normal installation procedure
- We will have a kepler-server component, it consists of three parts:
2. workflow run engine
- 12:57 PM Bug #5420: Two types of NPE issues when 2.2.0 installed and run by a non-admin windows user
- David looked into this bug. I've pasted his assessment is below, essentially I managed to stumble on a bug that will...
- 12:42 PM Bug #5412: saving with an open plot window crashes
- I fixed the NPE in KeplerGraphFrame in r27705. The NPE when saving kars no longer occurs, possibly due to Ptolemy r61...
- 12:40 PM Bug #5411: file->save to xml does not work
- This no longer occurs. I fix a bug in KeplerGraphFrame in r27705 and I believe Ptolemy r61130 helped too.
- 04:56 PM Bug #5422 (Resolved): Tools=>Tag Manager... menu option is missing
- The Tools=>Tag Manager... menu option has gone missing. Maybe one of the other new Tools menu options (JVM Memory Set...
- 04:51 PM Bug #5405: remove tagging's BasicGraphController override
- should be fixed at r27696.
leaving open for a little more testing.
Also available in: Atom