From 05/08/2011 to 06/06/2011
- 12:12 PM Bug #5420 (Resolved): Two types of NPE issues when 2.2.0 installed and run by a non-admin windows user
- In Windows XP I installed 2.2.0 using a non-admin user account and get NPEs when trying to do a component search or w...
- 12:05 PM Bug #5419 (Resolved): Cannot open KARs saved in 2.1.0 suites in 2.2.0 in relaxed mode because ptolemy module changed names
- Even in 'relaxed' kar opening mode, you have to use the 'force open' option to open kars saved beneath 2.1 (2.0 kars ...
- 07:18 PM Bug #5345: Kepler 2.2rc3 Copyright should be updated to 2011
- Help -> Kepler Documentation -> click on "license" now has 2011.
- 05:56 PM Bug #5418 (Resolved): Build System resets modules.txt during update
- During an 'ant update' all changes a user made to modules.txt in the build-system are lost. Although this may be want...
- 02:47 PM Bug #5414: fileparameter browse has NPE
I'm in the process of updating the file browser dialogs to use
java.awt.FileDialog under Mac OS X so that use...
- 01:58 PM Bug #5412: saving with an open plot window crashes
- This seems to be a Kepler bug now, so I'm resetting the assignee to default.
- 01:48 PM Bug #5417: changes to a sensor's serial-number param do not get written to config file
- fixed at r63
- 01:20 PM Bug #5417 (Resolved): changes to a sensor's serial-number param do not get written to config file
- If you Configure Actor a sensor actor and change it's serial-number, this change is lost on SPAN restart because it i...
- 10:25 AM Bug #5416: downloaded modules by Kepler module manager should know the path of main Kepler installation.
- I suggest setting a Java property. For Ptolemy, we use ptolemy.ptII.dir.
On the Mac,
- 09:40 AM Bug #5416: downloaded modules by Kepler module manager should know the path of main Kepler installation.
- The challenge is that new downloaded modules are not aware the path of the main Kepler installation. So these modules...
- 09:00 AM Bug #5416: downloaded modules by Kepler module manager should know the path of main Kepler installation.
- Why couldn't this just be a standard configuration property that is set by the core or loader on startup and that is ...
- 02:44 PM Bug #5416 (Resolved): downloaded modules by Kepler module manager should know the path of main Kepler installation.
- In Kepler 2.2, new modules downloaded by Kepler module manager are located at ~/KeplerData/kepler.modules/, which inc...
- 02:30 PM Bug #5415 (Resolved): module releasing and downloading by module manager should keep file mode.
- Currently, the modules to be released are compressed to be zip files, which will lose the file mode. Some modules hav...
- 05:55 PM Bug #5405: remove tagging's BasicGraphController override
- updated the override at r27661 so workflows will execute again, but it still needs removal
- 02:12 PM Bug #5414 (Resolved): fileparameter browse has NPE
- FileParameter browse button throws an NPE on Mac. No error on linux.
[run] Exception in thread "AWT-EventQue...
- 05:18 PM Bug #5413 (New): large run deletion via the WRM with hsql provenance store takes a very long time and no gui feedback
- Deleting workflow executions that processed a lot of data via the Workflow Run Manager takes far too long - often lon...
- 03:49 PM Bug #5412: saving with an open plot window crashes
- I added throw new RuntimeException to Plot.java and saving to XML generates an exception, but saving to KAR exits Kep...
- 03:30 PM Bug #5412: saving with an open plot window crashes
- I checked in a change to ptolemy.plot.Plot, but I can't verify
that the problem is fixed in Kepler because Kepler doe...
- 03:04 PM Bug #5412 (Resolved): saving with an open plot window crashes
- If there is a plot window open, the following error occurs when saving and crashes Kepler. It also partially writes o...
- 03:00 PM Bug #5411 (Resolved): file->save to xml does not work
- An error occurs when saving to xml:
- 04:44 PM Bug #5396: rename ptolemy-8.1.0 module for the kepler 2.2 release
- Per discussion with Bertram, renaming ptolemy-8.1 to ptolemy-kepler-2.2 which mean "the Ptolemy version used for Kepl...
- 05:25 PM Bug #5396: rename ptolemy-8.1.0 module for the kepler 2.2 release
- For now, I am proceeding on my understanding that Kepler modules are independent entities and therefore we should not...
- 05:05 PM Bug #5318: 2.2.0 release testing
- The additional issues that Jianwu mentioned are either addressed in Bug 5333 or has been confirmed to work.
- 05:03 PM Bug #5186: Publish example KARs to repository
- This is orthogonal to the release and is not a release blocker. Derik can upload new KARs whenever he likes. Retarget...
- 04:57 PM Bug #5352: build-area-2.1 is not working and build-area-2.2 is needed for kepler-2.2 release.
- Fixed. Closing.
- 04:36 PM Bug #5326: 2.2rc2 - upgrade config file bug workaround moves KeplerData/modules to KeplerData/modules.old instead of just configuration file dirs
- This has been fixed. Closing.
- 11:35 AM Bug #5410: provenance data is not flushed to HSQL database before Kepler quit.
- I discussed this issue with Dan. He confirmed the bug. My test is done in non-GUI mode, so Kepler exit right after wo...
- 11:30 AM Bug #5410: provenance data is not flushed to HSQL database before Kepler quit.
- I'm a little surprised you're seeing this with write_delay at 100ms. Have you tried 0 to see if it's truly the proble...
- 11:09 AM Bug #5410 (Resolved): provenance data is not flushed to HSQL database before Kepler quit.
- Currently, provenance data writing to HSQL database has write delay (100 ms by default). It causes some data is not u...
- 11:00 AM Bug #5409 (Resolved): reporting 2.1 can not start when setting "JDBC URL" in provenance.
- After I set "JDBC URL" in provenance configuration file, Kepler can not start. The exception is the same with GUI or ...
- 05:47 PM Bug #5407: wrm/tagging have errors when starting with provenance turned off
- The wrm also tries to connect to the SQL database during startup by default. This is incorrect if provenance is turne...
- 05:40 PM Bug #5407 (Resolved): wrm/tagging have errors when starting with provenance turned off
- If I start with provenance turned off (change Recording Type to Ignore in configuration.xml), the follow error occurs...
- 05:43 PM Bug #5408 (Resolved): dataturbine actor should reuse connection
- When running the archival workflow, the dt actor reconnects to the dt server many times. Since the same dt server is ...
- 03:40 PM Bug #5406 (Resolved): "./kepler.sh -runwf -nogui" won't work if the workflow file path includes 'repository'
- The error message is below. After some digging, I found the reason is because of the code in org.kepler.KeplerConfigu...
- 04:55 PM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- More info: my check in is at both Kepler 2.2 branch and Kepler trunk.
- 04:54 PM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- I've checked in Christopher's new lib and is closing the bug.
The reason why the Kepler version is different with Pt...
- 03:07 PM Bug #5405 (Resolved): remove tagging's BasicGraphController override
- The tagging module overrides ptolemy's BasicGraphController. Currently, workflows cannot be executed because the Basi...
- 02:10 PM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- Sure, I'm fine with shipping the dylib that is created as part of
the Ptolemy II build.
However, it would be good...
- 01:40 PM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- I updated my DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH in ~/.MacOSX/environment.plist and run the workflow with Kepler.app and libptmatlab.jn...
- 08:12 AM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- The attachment was built under Mac OS X 10.5.8 by running
The commands were:...
- 03:58 PM Bug #5402: Linux build at r27617 can't drag instantiate components
- Now I can't get this to recur. I'll reopen if I see it again.
- 01:11 PM Bug #4763: create gui to access datalogger program
- This new feature can sometimes crash cr1k_d, so I've temporarily disabled it at r27619.
*** glibc det...
- 12:06 PM Bug #5404 (Resolved): change-sampling.kar demo no longer works
- This demo seems to get stuck at preinitializing.
- 11:09 AM Bug #5346: Kepler 2.2r3 Mac OS 64-bit Matlab demo fails with 'no suitable image found'
- Christopher, I tried the libptmatlab.jnilib file you attached with Java 1.6 64 bit, Matlab R2010a 64 bit in Mac 10.6....
- 02:38 PM Bug #5402: Linux build at r27617 can't drag instantiate components
- http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu was rebooted by Mary at around 8pm PST yesterday,
so I'm not sure if the website bei...
- 02:22 PM Bug #5402 (Resolved): Linux build at r27617 can't drag instantiate components
- Attempting to drag an actor out from the library gives an exception. Oddly only happening to me on linux - I tried a ...
- 02:29 PM Bug #5403 (Resolved): Improve the performance of the workflow archiving data from dataturbine to metacat
- Now the workflow iterates each sensor sequentially to archiving data. Probably we can parallel the process.
- 02:14 PM Bug #5401 (New): Workflow archiving dataturbine data to metacat should check the last archiving time through repository
- Currently the workflow check the last archiving time through a local database.
If the workflow run on different mach...
- 02:05 PM Bug #5400 (New): User can specify the interval of data chunk in the workflow archiving dataturbine data to metacat
- In the current workflow, it chops the data from the last archiving time to latest data stamp if there is no metadata ...
- 04:39 PM Bug #5399 (Resolved): "./kepler.sh -runwf -nogui -nocache" command will not quit if some parameters are set.
- When parameters are set, such as "./kepler.sh -runwf -nogui -nocache -Para newValue workflow.xml", the whole workflow...
- 02:28 PM Bug #5398 (Resolved): Re-install of Kepler-x.y doesn't overwrite modules.txt
- Whenever Kepler-x.y is installed, modules.txt is overwritten to reflect the default for Kepler-x.y. But, if Kepler-x....
- 11:35 AM Bug #5397 (Resolved): "./kepler.sh -runwf -nogui workflow.xml" doestn't work if the user is logged out on Mac
- I has the same error with or without "-nocache" option. The error is the same when I tried on two iMacs where I'm adm...
Also available in: Atom