From 11/30/2011 to 12/29/2011
- 02:26 PM Bug #5552: Workflow Scheduler GUI needs a licenses.txt file
- I added the license.txt file.
- 09:41 AM Bug #5444: Kepler can't run workflow if two instances exist at same time
- Hrrm. I couldn't reproduce the bug dragging the sdf director this time when my workflow run engine (embedded a report...
- 07:29 PM Bug #5564: dragging sdf director to the canvas causes exception
- Good point, bug#5444 includes the same stack trace.
So, I'm closing this one and marking it as a duplicate.
- 07:19 PM Bug #5564: dragging sdf director to the canvas causes exception
- I recommend closing as duplicate of: bug#5444 (which could be given a more general title)
- 07:11 PM Bug #5564: dragging sdf director to the canvas causes exception
- I know this is closed, but the problem is that it appears that there
is a bug if two instances of Kepler are running....
- 04:23 PM Bug #5564: dragging sdf director to the canvas causes exception
- It turns out that i have a another kepler running at my workflow run engine. When i shut it down, the error has gone.
- 04:08 PM Bug #5564 (Resolved): dragging sdf director to the canvas causes exception
- I searched sdf director and got it on the left panel. Then I tried to drag it to the canvas, but i got the exception:...
- 07:05 PM Bug #5546: SDF director iterations parameter default of 0 is unfriendly
- Reopening this is fine with me, though I think that changing the iteration
from 0 (run forever) to 1 is a mistake bec...
- 04:52 PM Bug #5546: SDF director iterations parameter default of 0 is unfriendly
- Reopening, I don't think this is a duplicate, though it's clearly related.
bug#3774 seems to be more about making th...
- 06:54 PM Bug #5565: deal with licensing for oracle jar in core
- The OTN license is at
There is a copy of...
- 05:05 PM Bug #5565 (Resolved): deal with licensing for oracle jar in core
- At r29008 trunk/modules/core/lib/jar/dbdrivers/ojdbc6.jar was added.
Matt says the OTN License does not conform to o...
- 06:41 PM Bug #3774: Hello World demo causes UI to become unresponsive and require restart
- Edward writes:
I think what is going on is that the display actor queues
up a large number of events for the swing t...
- 06:32 PM Bug #5546: SDF director iterations parameter default of 0 is unfriendly
- This is a duplicate of bug #3774:
"Hello World demo causes UI to become unresponsive and require restart"
- 06:23 PM Bug #5502: use https to svn check out modules
- I updated build-area/src/org/kepler/build/project/RepositoryLocations.java
and changed http to https in r29048. kepl...
- 05:45 PM Bug #5545: Configure Ports dialog Type column gui annoyances
- Good points!
> * On OS X, when choosing or typing in a Type, there isn't enough vertical space
> and characters can ...
- 09:20 AM Bug #5486: Need a mechanism to tell the user the information about setup the scheduler and workflow run engine
- Yes. this one is done. User will be notified to set up the scheduler and the workflow run engine when they click the ...
- 05:16 PM Bug #5559 (New): Curation Package User Manual PDF
- The Kuration Package User Manual PDF would be easier to use if the pages carried page numbers.
- 01:03 PM Bug #5458: Moving between 2.2 and 2.3 and back requires deleting ~/KeplerData
- The current plan is to suggest to users in the release announcement that they uninstall past versions of kepler, and ...
- 12:59 PM Bug #5429: improve default provenance store performance
- Iirc to make significant further gains in performance we need to move to HSQL 2.x, which Dan and I both made unsucces...
- 12:54 PM Bug #5413: large run deletion via the WRM with hsql provenance store takes a very long time and no gui feedback
- The wait cursor is there now. Performance should still be improved, but retargeting to reporting-2.x.y.
- 12:53 PM Bug #5426: workflow lsid changes when running from command line
- Seems like an advanced user usecase, so retargeting post reporting-2.3.0. Please put it back if you feel otherwise.
- 12:52 PM Bug #5486: Need a mechanism to tell the user the information about setup the scheduler and workflow run engine
- Hey Jing, I think you're done with this one, yeah? Can you close or update w/ status?
- 12:51 PM Bug #5425: error when running -nocache and no .kepler
- This seems like an advanced user usecase, and can be pushed post reporting-2.3.0, so retargeting.
Please put it back ...
- 07:52 AM Bug #5558 (New): Add kepler-tasks target to build.xml and use depend in kepler-tasks.xml
- The attached patch adds a new target, kepler-tasks, to run 'ant -f kepler-tasks.xml'. It also uses depend to avoid f...
Also available in: Atom