From 01/13/2002 to 02/11/2002
- 01:04 PM Bug #41: consolidate methods for XML output
- Much of this has been done in individual methods. No need to redesign those
methods at this point.
- 11:12 AM Bug #258: upgrade to xerces 1.4.1 and test metacat
- Consider more recent versions of Xerces as well, but note that Xalan may not
work in conjunction with Xerces2.
- 08:10 AM Revision 927 (metacat): In order to fix bug 408 (authentication), some important variables' values
- were followed.
- 10:00 AM Bug #417: Is sequential numbering of versions needed?
- I think I agree. This feature is somewhat left over from when metacat did the
sequence number assignments. I think ...
- 09:06 AM Bug #417 (Resolved): Is sequential numbering of versions needed?
- Currently, version changes of documents must be sequentially numbered. This
means that someone working locally in Mo...
- 09:48 PM Bug #414: public key server for referral LDAP servers
- We can add a flag - installedPublicKey to LDAP server. If theflag is true, this means its public key already was inst...
- 04:33 PM Bug #414 (Resolved): public key server for referral LDAP servers
- Right now, all metacat servers point at ldap.ecoinformatics.org for
authentication. When we turn on SSL, those serv...
- 09:41 AM Bug #412: Detecting Test Packages on Metacat
- Good idea. Recategorizing this to be a Metacat bug -- much easier to do this
from Metacat than in Morpho.
- 09:16 AM Bug #412 (Resolved): Detecting Test Packages on Metacat
- I was just trying to clear out a few of my old test packages and noticed that
several others had made test packages...
- 09:10 AM Revision 926 (metacat): took my password out of the build file
- 09:09 AM Revision 925 (metacat): integrated the postgres and oracle properties into one build file. now, if you want to switch between oracle and postgres, you just change the 'depends' attribute in the 'init' target. also, I fixed the path to the servlet.jar file to match up with where tomcat now stores it (lib/common/servlet.jar instead of lib/servlet.jar).
- 06:03 PM Revision 924 (metacat): Modified the build file to point at the proper eml directory so that the
- "getdtd" target can find the right files to be checked out.
- 04:57 PM Bug #411 (Resolved): package export feature
- Metacat needs to be able to produce an exported version of a data package in the
same ZIP format that morpho creates...
- 11:31 AM Revision 923 (metacat): Committed changes to the build file so that it properly copies the Xalan
- jar files instead of the oracle xml parser which has been eliminated.
- 08:44 AM Bug #408: Authentication is by-passed when a client follows an LDAP referral
- This is probably a problem in not handling referrals in AuthLdap.authenticate()
- 10:02 PM Revision 922 (metacat): Added qformat parameter for switching css stylesheets.
- 09:44 PM Bug #404: Create "CNAMEs" for LTER metcat and ldap
- This is a convenience fix that I'll submit this week. These will initially point
to quark - a Sun Ultra 10 that will...
- 08:38 PM Revision 921 (metacat): Fixed bug in login.xsl that was preventing a successful xslt transform. Now
- successful logins redirect correctly, unsuccessful ones redirect to the
login page again.
- 01:14 AM Revision 920 (metacat): Set the qformat parameter so the stylesheets can use it for conditional
- 12:56 AM Revision 919 (metacat): Added new stylesheets for displaying the eml-attribute and eml-entity modules.
- 06:07 PM Revision 918 (metacat): Changed the link urls in the eml-dataset display stylesheet to use the
- default style-set as set in the build file rather than hard-coding the
value 'html'. This allows more flexibility in...
- 03:28 PM Revision 917 (metacat): fixed error with dist target so that it now copies the source correctly
- 02:29 PM Bug #408 (Resolved): Authentication is by-passed when a client follows an LDAP referral
- The ldap.ecoinformatics.org LDAP database services the dc=ecoinformatics,dc=org
tree, but is extended by LDAP refer...
- 10:29 AM Revision 916 (metacat): updated all of the returndoctypes so that emlbeta4 and emlbeta6 will show up in the resultset.
- 10:15 AM Revision 915 (metacat): fixed error I introduced when I got postgres working
- 08:51 AM Bug #407: ldapweb.cgi confusing wrt 'other' organizations
- Fixed. Changed the label to 'unaffiliated' to match the value and what needs to
be entered into morpho.
- 08:43 AM Bug #407 (Resolved): ldapweb.cgi confusing wrt 'other' organizations
- From Dan Higgins:
I discovered that I need to set the organization to 'unaffiliated' in order
to login after cre...
- 10:25 AM Revision 914 (metacat): changed dtd dir
- 10:02 AM Revision 913 (metacat): changed the datadir again
- 09:56 AM Revision 912 (metacat): changed datadir variable from install-dir to installdir
- 08:10 AM Bug #404: Create "CNAMEs" for LTER metcat and ldap
- David -
I think you are a bit unclear on the concept. We're not creating a new domain
for the ldap server - we ar...
- 02:15 PM Bug #403: LDAP and LTER personnel password synchronization problems
- Everything tested and working correctly.
- 09:53 AM Bug #403 (Resolved): LDAP and LTER personnel password synchronization problems
- Discovered that the the random password generator function in the new person entry script (entry
into sql server da...
- 11:24 AM Bug #404 (Resolved): Create "CNAMEs" for LTER metcat and ldap
- Create CNAMEs:
suggested names: ldap.lterknb.org or ldap.knblter.org,
- 11:06 AM Revision 911 (metacat): removed old properties
- 11:02 AM Revision 910 (metacat): fixed minor error
- 09:03 AM Bug #101: generate data set usage metadata/ provide access log
- This information needs to be accessible to the data set owner (and possibly
others) through the Morpho interface and ...
- 07:56 AM Revision 909 (metacat): made postgres db name independent from my name
- 07:54 AM Bug #303: replace oracle xslt with xalan xslt
- replaced the oracle parser with xalan. All references to xmlparserv2.jar and its included classes have been removed.
- 11:32 AM Revision 908 (metacat): we no longer need this jar file. all of its functionality was replaced by xalan.
- 11:31 AM Revision 907 (metacat): jar files for xalan
- 11:30 AM Revision 906 (metacat): updated metacat so that the xmlparserv2.jar file is no longer needed. replaced all of teh oracle xml processing with xalan and xerces.
- 02:43 PM Revision 905 (metacat): fixed typo in web.xml file
- 01:40 PM Revision 904 (metacat): updated the web.xml file. took out download servlet and marineservlet.
- 01:23 PM Revision 903 (metacat): jar files needed for metacat.
- 10:31 AM Revision 902 (metacat): *** empty log message ***
- 10:28 AM Revision 901 (metacat): created dummy versions of the oracle and postgres build files
- 10:26 AM Revision 900 (metacat): readded the oracle stuff to te build file
- 10:24 AM Revision 899 (metacat): made a ton of changes related to keeping oracle SQL code out of the main classes. fixed a bug where the timing of the index thread was off so when it went to index a document, the document was not already in xml_documents thus breaking the FK relation between xml_documents and xml_index. I think that bug might be the reason for the blank resultset screens in morpho. made the postgres implementation much more robust.
- 12:17 PM Revision 898 (metacat): updated postgres sql script so that it creates the same table structure as the oracle script. removed a bunch of \t tabs that were messing things up
- 03:24 PM Revision 897 (metacat): removed because this is no longer used. it was causing a compile error when using postgres because it directly imports the oracle driver.
- 03:14 PM Bug #278: Install production o=LTER LDAP Server
- Passwords synchronized between Personnel database and ldap server. About 700 people in the LTER
database did not hav...
- 01:15 PM Revision 895 (metacat): updated for new release
- 09:35 AM Bug #398: error in handling '&' in response to queries
- fixed by adding a 'normalize' method to MetaCatUtil and calling that every time data is added to the triples in the r...
- 08:49 PM Bug #398 (Resolved): error in handling '&' in response to queries
- There appears to be a problem in how Metacat handles entities like '&' in
responding to queries. If a data file name...
- 08:46 AM Revision 894 (metacat): fixed bug with ampersands in the returned relations in the resultset.
Also available in: Atom