From 02/07/2004 to 03/07/2004
- 09:22 AM Bug #1306: Registry form doesn't format correctly in Mozilla.
I have made the change in nceas.css. If it effects anything else, then we can
restore the changes.
- 09:15 AM Bug #1305: Display docid on the top of the edit form
- It was done earlier. No errors have been reported. Hence I am closing the bug.
- 05:44 PM Bug #1325: Check button should copy data from DSO to DSC
- 09:59 AM Bug #1306: Registry form doesn't format correctly in Mozilla.
Instead of replacing <p> </p> by <tr><td></td></tr>, the css can be changed.
The webpage formats in this manner be...
- 03:00 PM Bug #1346 (Resolved): The results sent back in response to query should be sorted
- The results that are sent back to client from Metacat are random. It would be
helpful if the records are sorted. Ma...
- 02:57 PM Bug #1323: Registry: Need to check that all entry fields do not include any <, > and other characters
From Rick's email:
Karl Cottenie created this metadata entry, which will display in the
not in the Ed...
- 02:57 PM Bug #1326: Registry: Back button erases all the data
- 09:56 AM Bug #1300: Changes in DataSet Orignator
fixed 1), 2), 3), 4>
actually 2) conflicts with bug# 1308
- 09:45 AM Bug #1308: Change text in Data set Contact
- 10:58 AM Bug #1303: Entering of spatial coverage and temporal coverage as optional for NCEAS
- * NCEAS Project will ALWAYS be available. If it is not, the admin database
needs to be updated. This field should b...
- 10:53 AM Bug #1321: Registry: Selection from project list is entered under organization name
- This was intentional behavior. Mark S. and I discussed at length where the
NCEAS WG affiliation should go, and decid...
Also available in: Atom