From 12/27/2004 to 01/25/2005
- 03:14 PM Revision 2386 (metacat): Formatting improvements.
- 03:01 PM Revision 2385 (metacat): Formatting improvements.
- 01:57 PM Revision 2384 (metacat): Implement a new HarvesterServlet for running Harvester as a servlet. This eliminates the need to run Harvester in a terminal window. By default, the HarvesterServlet is commented out in lib/web.xml.tomcat(3,4,5). The user documentation will be modified to instruct Harvester administrators to uncomment the HarvesterServlet entry.
- 01:54 PM Revision 2383 (metacat): Add a new HarvesterServlet for running Harvester as a servlet. This eliminates the need to run Harvester in a terminal window. By default, the HarvesterServlet is commented out. The user documentation will be modified to instruct Harvester administrators to uncomment the servlet entry.
- 02:22 PM Revision 2382 (metacat): Change URL value for Harvest unit tests.
- 01:42 PM Revision 2381 (metacat): Re-implement logic to prune old log entries from the HARVEST_LOG and HARVEST_DETAIL_LOG tables. The old logic caused integrity constraint violations in the database because it tried to delete parent records from HARVEST_LOG prior to deleting child records from HARVEST_DETAIL_LOG.
- Also formatting improvements.
- 01:37 PM Revision 2380 (metacat): Formatting improvements.
- 01:42 PM Bug #1879 (New): Metacat Performance: Summary
- These are notes based on the changes I did in Metacat source for improving the
performance. I was not able to make t...
- 01:26 PM Revision 2379 (metacat): nodedata added to xml_index for nodes with nodetype=ATTRIBUTE also.
- 12:24 PM Revision 2378 (metacat): Modified code to add nodedata column to xml_index and enter data into it from xml_nodes table
- 12:17 PM Revision 2377 (metacat): Modified xmltables to add nodedata as part of the xml_index tables.
- 12:11 PM Revision 2376 (metacat): Modifying code so that nodedata is stored in xml_index table next to the paths.
- This helps in making the search faster.
- 12:41 PM Revision 2375 (metacat): Increase number of rows in harvest list from 300 to 1200.
- 08:08 AM Revision 2374 (metacat): Fixed a bug from previous commit
- 07:04 PM Revision 2373 (metacat): Some more modifications so that % search doesnt run a select on xml_nodes.
- 07:01 PM Bug #1718: spatial search does not work
Matt, I tried running it again and it runs fine for me.
Did you test against my metacat install? My machine is no ...
- 05:49 PM Bug #1718: spatial search does not work
- Sid, can you explain why you think this works now? There have been several
demonstrations of it not working and/or b...
- 05:27 PM Bug #1718: spatial search does not work
Closing the bug. Working fine so far.
- 05:31 PM Bug #1538: Entity/Character Refeference Conversion Problems
Closing the bug.
- 05:27 PM Bug #1850: Unsuccessful deleting documents when revision number not specified
Fixed by adding code to check whether the document exists.
- 05:26 PM Revision 2372 (metacat): Modified code to fix bug # 1850
- 05:00 PM Revision 2371 (metacat): Add bat file and shell script for use with the distributable version of the Harvest List Editor.
- 04:59 PM Revision 2370 (metacat): Fixed as suggested in bug 1768
- 04:58 PM Revision 2369 (metacat): Add harvestListEditorDist target for building distributable versions of the Harvest List Editor tool.
- 04:54 PM Revision 2368 (metacat): Change default document type in Harvest List Editor to eml-2.0.1.
- 04:49 PM Revision 2367 (metacat): Remove DOS end-of-line carriage returns.
- Other minor formatting improvements to the code.
- 04:39 PM Revision 2366 (metacat): Modified code so that when a % search is done, a xml_nodes search is not done. This search is not required and hence saves time in doing a % search
- 04:30 PM Revision 2365 (metacat): Added code to check for NaN while converting String to double.
- 04:27 PM Revision 2364 (metacat): Added code to check for NaN valuse which converting string to double.
- 04:43 PM Bug #1787: Need to clean out metaact of test and bunk data packages
- I tried for the ones I own. I deleted a bunch. Morpho won't delete some of
them. It appears to be a bug, possibly ...
- 04:26 PM Revision 2363 (metacat): The guide on how to complete dr entries was updated to describe the current entryform.tmpl, and to fix bug 1302.
- (Commit for Andrea Chadden by Saurabh Garg)
- 02:17 PM Bug #1787: Need to clean out metaact of test and bunk data packages
- The following data packages have been identified as ones that should be
adriana.1235 : uid=thienAdmin,o=u...
- 12:10 PM Bug #1302: Changes in links to the guide and updating the guide
- The user guide has been updated and edited to match the current entry form.
- 12:09 PM Bug #1322: Registry: Typographical/Grammatical Errors
- These typos and errors in grammar have been fixed.
- 03:57 PM Bug #1344: Cancel button on delete screen leads to a blank screen
- 03:56 PM Bug #1344: Cancel button on delete screen leads to a blank screen
Fixed by normalizing delete function.
- 03:56 PM Revision 2362 (metacat): Fix for bug# 1344
- 03:16 PM Bug #1366: Changes in review entry page
Not able to reproduce 2.
Moving target to 1.6
- 03:04 PM Bug #1307: Remove two nones from the keyword drop down list
- 03:04 PM Bug #1323: Registry: Need to check that all entry fields do not include any <, > and other characters
Not able to reproduce after the fix. Hence, closing the bug.
- 03:02 PM Bug #1711: apostrophe in text element causes xslt error
Not able to reproduce this. The code added to solve bug 1538 maybe taking care
of this now. Closing the bug.
- 02:47 PM Bug #1372: Registry: Reconfigure entryForm.tmpl
- The changes to the entry form and associated style sheets were completed and
checked into cvs.
- 02:45 PM Bug #1718: spatial search does not work
Fixed spatial search by adding nodedatanumerical column in the xml_nodes table.
- 02:40 PM Revision 2361 (metacat): Removed bugs in loading data when user wants to edit the data package
- 03:51 PM Revision 2359 (metacat): Modified database creation sql code so that in xml_nodes, nodedatanumerical coulmn is added.
- 03:31 PM Revision 2358 (metacat): Modified 'insert xml_nodes...' so that numerical data is added into numericalnodedata also.
- 03:29 PM Revision 2357 (metacat): Modified handling of greater-than and less-than so that comparison is done against nodedatanumerical column.
- 02:34 PM Revision 2356 (metacat): adding token for name of the database being used
- 02:33 PM Revision 2355 (metacat): Modified code to work with Postgresql also.
- 12:54 PM Revision 2354 (metacat): Adding new java code which upgrades the database for version 1.5
- 12:50 PM Revision 2353 (metacat): Added target and code for upgrading database to version 1.5
- 11:03 AM Bug #1850 (Resolved): Unsuccessful deleting documents when revision number not specified
- This is regarding the delete functionality in Metacat. I tried deleting
documents without entering the revision num...
Also available in: Atom