From 08/08/2005 to 09/06/2005
- 11:29 AM Revision 2558 (metacat): Added new methods to MetaCatUtil: isAdministrator and isModerator.
- These methods are used to check if a given username is part of the admin and moderator list specified in metacat.prop...
- 10:17 AM Bug #2190 (Resolved): Metacat Spatial Option Admin Page
- The Metacat Spatial Option needs an admin page so that the Metcat administrator
can administer the configuration of ...
- 10:12 AM Bug #2189 (Resolved): Refactor skins so returnfield list comes from configuration
- Refactor skins so returnfield list comes from cfg, so then both metacat and
mapserver can use this info to generate ...
- 10:10 AM Bug #2188 (Resolved): replace web client with OpenLayers
- The Metacat spatial viewer should support basic GIS functions such as panning,
zoomin, and selection and ordering of...
- 10:08 AM Bug #2187 (New): Option to view map or metadata.
- When the users issues a Metacat query, the user should be given the option of
seeing the results of the query within...
- 10:05 AM Bug #2186 (Resolved): Customizable web map client
- Currently, the spatial elements displayed within the Metacat spatial viewer are
lacking the standard information nee...
- 10:01 AM Bug #2185 (Resolved): Package the Metacat spatial option independently
- Metacat should be available with and without the spatial options -- Metacat
without the spatial options will, obviou...
- 09:55 AM Bug #2184 (Resolved): Integrate into skins system
- The Metacat spatial option(s) should be easily included in any skin, so that
individuals and organizations may easil...
- 09:53 AM Bug #2183 (Resolved): use metacat events to trigger spatial element creation
- Currently, the creation of spatial elements used within the Metacat spatial
viewer is done through a call to an exte...
- 09:44 AM Bug #2182 (Resolved): Identifying point goes direct to metadata display
- The user should be able to click on a point (and maybe a polygon) with in the
map viewer and have the metdata be dis...
- 09:43 AM Bug #2181 (Resolved): Footprint based query
- Currently, there is no way to submit a query based on a selected region of a
map. We need to be able to draw a box ...
- 09:29 AM Bug #2180 (In Progress): Make it easier for admin to add new layers
- Currently, to add new spatial layers to the metacat map server it requires a sys
admin type individual with some uni...
- 09:25 AM Bug #2179 (Resolved): Fix harvesting script to get all points and boxes
- Currently, the code that extracts spatial information from EML documents stored
in Metacat only grabs points and doe...
- 08:55 AM Bug #2178 (Resolved): Evaluate java-based web mapping applinactions
- Currently, Metacat works with MapServer http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/, an
application that is used to display spatia...
- 08:46 AM Bug #2172: & is replaced by &amp;
Fixed in MetaCatUtil.normalize()
- 08:45 AM Revision 2557 (metacat): Added fix for http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2172.
- normalize method now checks for & in the text passed to the method
- 08:43 AM Bug #2081: Patch to set zip filename to docid
Added to the cvs. closing the bug.
- 08:42 AM Revision 2556 (metacat): Added the patch provided by Johnoel. Check out the following link to bugzilla for more info: http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2081
- 08:16 AM Bug #2176: Moderator UI and functionality for ESA
- Correction in the previous description. This is not required:
'A new action should be created for moderator login? a...
- 05:06 PM Bug #2176 (New): Moderator UI and functionality for ESA
- Implement the moderator UI and functionality..(MODERATE) -- Sid
* replication issues - e.g. when a user tries to...
- 11:37 AM Bug #2175 (Resolved): Metacat Performace: Upgrading hardware setup
- Following things have to be done in regards to the upgrading of hardware setup
-> Have to install a new ESA metaca...
- 05:04 PM Revision 2555 (metacat): Add some method to setting replication start time.
- 05:03 PM Revision 2554 (metacat): Add new method to set options.
- 05:02 PM Revision 2553 (metacat): Change the format of replication start time.
- 05:44 PM Revision 2551 (metacat): add new timed replication setting properties.
- 05:43 PM Revision 2550 (metacat): Add some new properties for the timed replication setting.
- 05:43 PM Revision 2549 (metacat): Add some new filter for timed replication seting.
- 11:45 AM Revision 2548 (metacat): Added mapping for the replication servlet which were missing earlier.
- 03:31 PM Bug #2172 (Resolved): & is replaced by &amp;
- Need to check for &XXX; in MetaCatUtil.normalize() function. This problem was
reported by Sven. Below are the email...
- 04:09 PM Revision 2547 (metacat): Changes to the OBFS index and header html code so that restricted search on name, title, abstract, keywords etc is done. action=squery is used for this instead of action=query.
- 04:09 PM Revision 2546 (metacat): Changes to the NCEAS index and header html code so that restricted search on name, title, abstract, keywords etc is done. action=squery is used for this instead of action=query.
- 03:33 PM Revision 2545 (metacat): Changes to the NRS index and header html code so that restricted search on name, title, abstract, keywords etc is done. action=squery is used for this instead of action=query.
- 03:53 PM Bug #2168 (Resolved): Persisting delta-time replication setings in metacat.properties
- Currently the delta-time replication settings (e.g. on or off setting and time
setting) is in memory. If tomcat was ...
- 03:40 PM Bug #1214: emlb6 to eml2 conversion style sheets should be usable by both metacat and morpho
Was fixed earlier. Has been working fine for a long time now. Closing the bug.
- 03:36 PM Bug #129: Metacat Performance: paged Query Returns
Comment from bug# 2156:
Comparing Metacat with other search engines, there is a major
difference in the metacat web...
- 03:35 PM Bug #129: Metacat Performance: paged Query Returns
- *** Bug 2156 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 03:35 PM Bug #2156: Metacat Performance: Send result back to web client in blocks
Duplicate of a much older bug entry.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 129 ***
- 03:22 PM Bug #305: create an ofa compliant oracle instance
I meant we will be no longer using Oracle. Moving to Postgres - hence closing
- 03:21 PM Bug #305: create an ofa compliant oracle instance
No longer required as we will be using Oracle.
- 02:39 PM Revision 2543 (metacat): Following fixes to the ESA's index.html
- -> Changing the checkbox label to read 'Include data from the Knowledge Network for Biocomplexity'
-> Change in Javas...
- 11:07 AM Revision 2542 (metacat): Changes made to Basic Information so that it is cleas that the first name and last name fields refer to the metadata provider rather than the owner
- (Commit by Saurabh Garg for Callie Bowdish)
- 10:32 AM Revision 2541 (metacat): Fixed the link to OBFS
- 10:29 AM Revision 2540 (metacat): The template for displaying the error is not executed when passwords are not same. Hence the user doesnt know what the error was. Fixed this.
Also available in: Atom