From 08/29/2005 to 09/27/2005
- 05:00 PM Bug #1698: Secure replication method
- Changing milestone to reflect its actual release in 1.6
- 04:56 PM Bug #1236: enhancement to metacat: overall access controls
- Changed milestone to properly reflect its release.
- 04:54 PM Bug #1238: postgresql JDBC config problem in metacat
- Upgraded the driver to the Postgresql version 8 JDBC driver. Tested against
postgres 7.4 and still seems to work. M...
- 03:20 PM Bug #2207 (Resolved): Advanced Search integration
- Over the past year, the LTER Network Office has developed an Advanced Search web
application that uses the Metacat c...
- 02:27 PM Bug #1698: Secure replication method
- Add code to get user name and group in MetacatReplication class. Then check if
the user name is a admin when action i...
- 01:57 PM Bug #2158: Metacat Performance on KNB: Bring the logging level down on ecoinfo.
Replacing debugMessage in metacat code with log4j methods for logging using the
Debug -- > 50
- 01:21 PM Bug #1236: enhancement to metacat: overall access controls
Following access controls added in Metacat:
2. User allowed to submit
3. User not allowed to subm...
- 05:08 PM Bug #2168: Persisting delta-time replication setings in metacat.properties
- In Option class in utilities module, a new method setOption was added. This
method can reset or add a property value ...
- 04:09 PM Bug #2060: Documents not indexed because of error generated during indexing of documents
Moved the call to starting of indexing thread from endDocument to DocumentImpl
after commit has been done. ...
- 02:23 PM Bug #2191: Functionality to specify who can and cannot use insert/update actions in Metacat
- 09:42 AM Bug #2191 (Resolved): Functionality to specify who can and cannot use insert/update actions in Metacat
- Modify Metacat to support allowed/denied submitters list. The metacat admin
should be able to specify in build.prop...
- 08:32 AM Bug #2176: Moderator UI and functionality for ESA
- I agree with all of the steps you outlined. However, the layout of the
moderation resultset was discussed as well. ...
- 01:24 PM Bug #2152: Metacat Performace: Reduce size of xml_nodes table
This has been fixed. A new table is created in the Metacat schema where nodes
from old document revisions and delet...
- 01:21 PM Bug #2082: Use of INSTR in SQL statements.
- 10:17 AM Bug #2190 (Resolved): Metacat Spatial Option Admin Page
- The Metacat Spatial Option needs an admin page so that the Metcat administrator
can administer the configuration of ...
- 10:12 AM Bug #2189 (Resolved): Refactor skins so returnfield list comes from configuration
- Refactor skins so returnfield list comes from cfg, so then both metacat and
mapserver can use this info to generate ...
- 10:10 AM Bug #2188 (Resolved): replace web client with OpenLayers
- The Metacat spatial viewer should support basic GIS functions such as panning,
zoomin, and selection and ordering of...
- 10:08 AM Bug #2187 (New): Option to view map or metadata.
- When the users issues a Metacat query, the user should be given the option of
seeing the results of the query within...
- 10:05 AM Bug #2186 (Resolved): Customizable web map client
- Currently, the spatial elements displayed within the Metacat spatial viewer are
lacking the standard information nee...
- 10:01 AM Bug #2185 (Resolved): Package the Metacat spatial option independently
- Metacat should be available with and without the spatial options -- Metacat
without the spatial options will, obviou...
- 09:55 AM Bug #2184 (Resolved): Integrate into skins system
- The Metacat spatial option(s) should be easily included in any skin, so that
individuals and organizations may easil...
- 09:53 AM Bug #2183 (Resolved): use metacat events to trigger spatial element creation
- Currently, the creation of spatial elements used within the Metacat spatial
viewer is done through a call to an exte...
- 09:44 AM Bug #2182 (Resolved): Identifying point goes direct to metadata display
- The user should be able to click on a point (and maybe a polygon) with in the
map viewer and have the metdata be dis...
- 09:43 AM Bug #2181 (Resolved): Footprint based query
- Currently, there is no way to submit a query based on a selected region of a
map. We need to be able to draw a box ...
- 09:29 AM Bug #2180 (In Progress): Make it easier for admin to add new layers
- Currently, to add new spatial layers to the metacat map server it requires a sys
admin type individual with some uni...
- 09:25 AM Bug #2179 (Resolved): Fix harvesting script to get all points and boxes
- Currently, the code that extracts spatial information from EML documents stored
in Metacat only grabs points and doe...
- 08:55 AM Bug #2178 (Resolved): Evaluate java-based web mapping applinactions
- Currently, Metacat works with MapServer http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/, an
application that is used to display spatia...
- 08:46 AM Bug #2172: & is replaced by &amp;
Fixed in MetaCatUtil.normalize()
- 08:43 AM Bug #2081: Patch to set zip filename to docid
Added to the cvs. closing the bug.
- 08:16 AM Bug #2176: Moderator UI and functionality for ESA
- Correction in the previous description. This is not required:
'A new action should be created for moderator login? a...
- 05:06 PM Bug #2176 (New): Moderator UI and functionality for ESA
- Implement the moderator UI and functionality..(MODERATE) -- Sid
* replication issues - e.g. when a user tries to...
- 11:37 AM Bug #2175 (Resolved): Metacat Performace: Upgrading hardware setup
- Following things have to be done in regards to the upgrading of hardware setup
-> Have to install a new ESA metaca...
Also available in: Atom