From 11/20/2006 to 12/19/2006
- 06:00 PM Revision 3137 (metacat): ESA server does some funky things to relative URLS so we have to hardcode the esa skin urls to use a specific root and context
- 11:15 AM Revision 3136 (metacat): Added an explanation of john h's old spatial diagrams
- 10:10 AM Revision 3135 (metacat): mention ruby client in readme
- 09:51 AM Revision 3134 (metacat): added gpl header to php metacat lib
- 05:08 PM Revision 3132 (metacat): Initial import of Chad Burt's ruby metacat client
- 04:20 PM Revision 3131 (metacat): Remove utilities.jar as part of distsrc target to allow compiling releases under different jdk versions
- 11:27 AM Revision 3130 (metacat): updated version number and readme
- 11:11 AM Revision 3128 (metacat): added database upgrade script to 1.7 build process
- 10:57 AM Revision 3127 (metacat): initial import of metacat php client
- 09:44 AM Revision 3126 (metacat): some clarifications on spatial install process
- 04:21 PM Revision 3125 (metacat): Add a script can delete xml_revision records.
- 04:18 PM Revision 3124 (metacat): The first *complete* draft of the spatial documentation.
- 11:27 AM Revision 3123 (metacat): Add a script to delete documents manually.
- 10:23 AM Revision 3122 (metacat): Minor updates to python module ... default urls and license info
- 10:13 AM Bug #2691: Update knbweb module to use map
- The knbweb now uses the "thumbnail" map on the front page which links to the full interactive mapping application. Re...
- 10:03 AM Revision 3121 (metacat): Make world map the default for the common spatial template
- 04:42 PM Bug #2551: Generalized spatial xpaths for mutliple schemas
- Preliminary support for multiple spatial schemas in the same metacat instance has been added to cvs head.
This is co...
- 04:38 PM Revision 3120 (metacat): Added preliminary support for multiple spatial schemas in the same metacat instance .. bug 2551
- 01:56 PM Bug #2692: Use .jsp and reduce token usage in skins
- This should be part of a larger, more systematic effort to eliminate ant tokens. It should not be a priority for the ...
- 11:09 AM Bug #2695: Loading map message persists when a WMS is down
- Fixed. When image load fails, the layerCount is decremented so that mapbuilder will not display a waiting message unl...
- 11:04 AM Revision 3119 (metacat): Fixed mapbuilder loading image when wms is down .. bug 2695
- 11:59 AM Bug #2695 (Resolved): Loading map message persists when a WMS is down
- When an external WMS server goes down, mapbuilder will continue trying to load the layer.. or at least will continue ...
- 07:14 PM Bug #2548: Architecture for filtering features from WMS requests
- The initial architecture for dynamically generated sld filters is in place. The SLD Factory can now take a list of al...
- 07:09 PM Bug #2548: Architecture for filtering features from WMS requests
- correction to original bug description:
Currently, all of the *PUBLIC* documents in the metacat database are stored...
- 07:07 PM Revision 3118 (metacat): Initial architecture for dynamically generating SLD/OGC:Filter documents to control which docids get shown on the map. The sldfactory servlet is in place to handle this but is not fully functional since there is currently no way to *quickly* and dynamically generate a list of allowable docids with a level of performance acceptable for real-time web mapping.
- 01:24 PM Revision 3117 (metacat): Add lter and other institute into option list.
- 01:23 PM Revision 3116 (metacat): Add lter and other institutes into option list.
- 10:10 AM Bug #2647: ESA registry doesn't have LTER in login dropdown menu
- I've got some authors who have a dataset to register, but are waiting on this fix.
- 06:29 PM Revision 3115 (metacat): Improved data point styling. Thickened and smoothed the white outline by stacking two fill rules rather than one fill plus stroke.
- 05:53 PM Revision 3114 (metacat): Changed SLD wizard paths to relative instead of assuming context name was geoserver. Patch has been submitted to geoserver dev team.
- 05:49 PM Bug #2689: Upgrade to Geoserver 1.4
- Due to time constraints, I've upgrade to geoserver 1.4.0 RC5. It's the final release candidate and should be virtuall...
- 05:05 PM Revision 3113 (metacat): removed old geoserver/geotools jars that were causing some trouble
- 04:57 PM Revision 3112 (metacat): upgrade to geoserver 1.4rc5
- 03:36 PM Revision 3111 (metacat): shortened the latitude/longitude to lat/lon to save screen space
- 12:59 PM Revision 3110 (metacat): slowly improving the spatial docs
- 05:35 PM Revision 3109 (metacat): Added changelog for 1.7.0 to readme file. Updated version number in properties.
- 04:58 PM Revision 3108 (metacat): some quick additions and fixes to the python metacat readme
- 04:51 PM Revision 3107 (metacat): Initial import of prototype python client library to interact with metacat
- 04:38 PM Bug #2692 (Resolved): Use .jsp and reduce token usage in skins
- The following skins (esa, nrs, obfs, nceas) should be updated to use .jsp and replace use of tokens as much as possib...
- 04:31 PM Bug #2691 (Resolved): Update knbweb module to use map
- The knbweb module needs to be integrated with our mapbuilder interface.
- 04:29 PM Bug #2690 (Resolved): Fully document the spatial option
- All aspects of installing, configuring and using the spatial option should be covered in the docs before the release.
- 04:27 PM Bug #2689 (Resolved): Upgrade to Geoserver 1.4
- The current (12/06/2006) cvs head uses an early beta of geoserver 1.4. Though it works flawlessly for our purposes, i...
- 04:25 PM Bug #2548: Architecture for filtering features from WMS requests
- Though this won't be fully implemented, it's important to have the basic architecture in place before the first relea...
- 04:21 PM Bug #2670: Test Metacat version with updates does not link to the "create a new account" form
- The knb skins included with metacat are not the official skins deployed on the knb website. The knbweb module contain...
- 04:14 PM Bug #2370: add query and display support for BDP/FGDC metadata
- An additional note: Since FGDC (and all non-EML documents) do not contain access constraints, there needs to be an ea...
- 04:09 PM Bug #2511: Include an optional spatial dataset package
- The high availability of WMS services precludes the need to distribute the raw geospatial datasets. For those with sl...
- 03:14 PM Revision 3106 (metacat): Changes to map layout and skins according to input from Callie and Matt
- 05:50 PM Revision 3105 (metacat): Removed tomcat 3 support
- 05:40 PM Revision 3104 (metacat): Merged the spatial web.xml.combined into the default web.xml.tomcat5
- 05:44 PM Revision 3103 (metacat): minor changes to khtml detection stategy
- 05:26 PM Bug #2669: Mapbuilder incompatible w/ Safari, Opera
- 05:25 PM Revision 3102 (metacat): safari/opera detection for interactive map. Users of non xslt-compliant browsers will be redirected to an error page.
- 05:04 PM Bug #2554: Store the spatial data cache outside servlet context
- An alternative solution was implemented: once the initial spatial harvest is completed, the "regenerateCacheOnRestart...
- 03:25 PM Revision 3101 (metacat): Changing initial configured status back to false
- 01:47 PM Revision 3100 (metacat): Set configured to false initially. Include notification in configure process that geoserver password needs to be changed plus instructions on how to do so
- 12:32 AM Revision 3099 (metacat): Updated MetaCatServlet so that it supports a web-based interface for configuring its own properties the first time it is run (determined by the property "configured" being set to false). Which properties are exposed in the web interface is determined by the list of properties in the 'metacat.properties.metadata' file. This file is managed by the new OptionsMetadata class in the utilities module, and provides information that allows metacat to build a human-readable configuration page for the properties. Still need to finish filling out the information in metacat.properties.metadata for the rest of the properties that we want to be editable. This autoconfiguration process is the first step towards building a turnkey installer for metacat.
- Note: you need to remove the lib/utilities.jar file from your metacat workspace, update the utilities module, and the...
- 09:29 AM Bug #2675 (Resolved): column "infinity" does not exist
- When uploading certain xml files to metacat via the ecogrid, I get a message that says:
ERROR: column "infi...
- 06:11 PM Revision 3098 (metacat): Ensure that spatial operations are only triggered when runSpatialOption is set to true.
- 05:02 PM Revision 3097 (metacat): Initial import of interactive map components for the following skins: esa, knb2, knp, obfs, nceas, nrs
Also available in: Atom