From 01/30/2007 to 02/28/2007
- 10:37 AM Bug #2785 (Resolved): NCEAS project list does not update from the NCEAS admin database
- The NCEAS Data Repository has a form page that uses a drop down choice box. NCEAS (Online form - http://knb.ecoinfor...
- 08:58 AM Bug #2647: ESA registry doesn't have LTER in login dropdown menu
- LTER added to the organization list
- 04:16 PM Revision 3186 (metacat): Add delete method in inserting spatial data.
- 02:15 PM Revision 3185 (metacat): Add a new servlet mapping for metacat.
- 11:09 AM Bug #2764: LDAP client should handle referral failure correctly
- The reason is the ldapweb.cgi called "die" command if a ldap server is down and obviously appache is not good at the ...
- 10:06 AM Bug #2769: XPath Returnfields
- We don't fully support XPath syntax. Maybe we need this feature as well, but its lower prioroty than other bugs and ...
- 10:01 AM Bug #2734: Duplicates between organizations and more than one organization listed as a owner
- Very similar to #2228.
Really probably need an external annotation support to make this work.
- 03:57 PM Bug #2716: KNB Data Catalog Map does not display points
- According to my search and conversation with Matt Perry, the problem is we use shape file to store the geo informatio...
- 10:01 AM Bug #129: Metacat Performance: paged Query Returns
- See http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/21383/1954?pf=true for an excellent discussion of strategies for query paging us...
- 03:29 PM Revision 3184 (metacat): Fix bug in the Advanced Search form reported by Dave Balsiger at NTL. The bug occured only in one of the following two special cases:
- (a) The user modifies longitude but leaves latitude at default values;
(b) The user modifies latitude but leaves long...
- 03:19 PM Revision 3183 (metacat): Added the MSU organization to ldapweb.cgi.
- 02:59 PM Bug #2469: DocumentImpl.buildIndex() does not index XPaths with attributes correctly
- One more patch for bug #2469:
Although the correct parentid values were being indexed in xml_path_index
for leaf node...
- 10:55 AM Bug #2469: DocumentImpl.buildIndex() does not index XPaths with attributes correctly
- As a continued fix for http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2469,
I've fixed the indexing implementatio...
- 02:59 PM Revision 3182 (metacat): One more patch for bug 2469:
- Although the correct parentid values were being indexed in xml_path_index
for leaf node xpaths, they were still incor...
- 10:55 AM Revision 3181 (metacat): As a continued fix for http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=2469,
- I've fixed the indexing implementation in both buildIndex() and
traverseParents(). Duane pointed out that the incorr...
- 09:29 AM Revision 3180 (metacat): Can't get results displayed correctly due to a limitation in metacat (bug 2769 in bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org).
- 02:22 PM Bug #2769 (Resolved): XPath Returnfields
- Metacat can't handle angle brackets in XPath parameters, if go to the following URL (which leads to the Kepler Reposi...
- 01:29 PM Revision 3179 (metacat): Tweek
- 08:46 AM Revision 3178 (metacat): Kepler Repository Skin
- 05:22 PM Revision 3177 (metacat): Replace die statement in the script
- 04:57 PM Revision 3176 (metacat): Changed the contacting information.
- 01:24 PM Revision 3175 (metacat): Change the behavior if the ldap server is down. Now main server is down, a html will be sent back. If it is referral, it will ignore it.
- 01:23 PM Revision 3174 (metacat): Add token for ldap server down template.
- 01:22 PM Revision 3173 (metacat): Add a new template for show the message ldap server is down.
- 08:27 PM Bug #2764 (Resolved): LDAP client should handle referral failure correctly
- Today, a knb website user reported that she could not register an ldap account through the knb web site. The result t...
- 03:50 PM Revision 3172 (metacat): Add new method to keep inserting spatial data.
- 03:49 PM Revision 3171 (metacat): Add a test eml file which contains spatial data.
- 01:55 PM Revision 3170 (metacat): Fixed exception handler
- 09:42 AM Revision 3169 (metacat): Removed the debugMessage method which was removed from MetacatUtil class.
- 04:48 PM Revision 3168 (metacat): Fixed bug that eml 200 pointed eml201 schema.
- 02:18 PM Revision 3166 (metacat): Remove the file to bin dir.
- 02:18 PM Revision 3165 (metacat): Move the file from lib to this bin dir. This file will build index for given docid.
Also available in: Atom