From 03/04/2007 to 04/02/2007
- 04:38 PM Revision 3220 (metacat): Add a new overload method - createResultDocument and add a new check for null.
- 03:23 PM Revision 3219 (metacat): got paging working. metacat also now caches resultsets for users' sessions. the paging is a bit slow, due to some xpath statements. i need to get this optimized now.
- 04:03 PM Revision 3217 (metacat): Fix bug in advanced search that first surfaced in Java 1.5.0/Tomcat 5.5. Only set the sessid parameter if the sessionId string that is passed in is non-null.
- 10:17 AM Revision 3216 (metacat): Change "server" to "config.hostname" in config.hostname description.
- 07:51 AM Revision 3215 (metacat): At Jing's suggestion, added back descriptions for the 'server' and 'httpserver' properties. Since the default values can be used in most cases, the descriptions were added to the table titled 'Other properties in build.properties that you can (but generally need not) change'.
- Added text to description of 'config.port.https' property.
- 02:55 PM Bug #2797: Character set (charset) problem when filling out form
Here is a data set that shows the character set (charset) problem with text not displaying correctl...
- 12:44 PM Revision 3214 (metacat): Update metacat installation documentation for 1.7 release.
- 10:53 AM Bug #2807: Data Set Upload for SAEON
- Design diagram:
- 10:44 AM Bug #2807 (Resolved): Data Set Upload for SAEON
- Create a web interface to upload data sets and metadata files for Kruger NP.
Includes login, and inserting new docum...
- 03:35 PM Revision 3213 (metacat): Initial design document for the SEON data set uploading to metacat.
- 02:47 PM Revision 3212 (metacat): Currently every MetacatClientTest will generate new doicd and the the docid will be reused. So it will generate problem. I add new method to persistent the doicd in a file and this problem was fixed.
- 03:33 PM Bug #2806 (Resolved): Online Edit action for a data package brings up a blank page
- A data package can not be edited using the Online NCEAS Data Repository (http://data.nceas.ucsb.edu ). I tried data p...
- 10:41 AM Bug #2738: Announcement for when server will be unavialble
- FIXED, will be incorporated into process.
- 10:39 AM Bug #2738: Announcement for when server will be unavialble
- FIX by:
1) post announcements of maintenance to KNB website
2) Check for session activity before restarting server
- 10:40 AM Bug #2690: Fully document the spatial option
- Spatial documentaiton is reasonable but could use more details. Moving bug to 1.8.
- 10:31 AM Bug #2716: KNB Data Catalog Map does not display points
- Fixed by synchronizing for multithreaded access to the shapefile.
- 09:59 AM Revision 3211 (metacat): adding changes to make paged query results possible
- 11:09 AM Bug #2805 (Resolved): Metacat Performance: updates from Morpho of data packages are taking longer than five minutes
- When a data set is saved online it is a quick process. However, when it is saved or updated using Morpho it can take ...
- 11:42 AM Bug #2804: Nested Elements Cause the Returned Data to Be Truncated.
- A possible solution is to require Kepler (or whatever the uploading agent is) to use entities to hide the HTML tags. ...
- 11:27 AM Bug #2804 (Closed): Nested Elements Cause the Returned Data to Be Truncated.
- Metacat doesn't handle values with nested elements well. Given the following:
- 12:04 PM Revision 3209 (metacat): Add new variable getReviewsTemplate to fix the bug which moderater couldn't see comment window.
- 03:07 PM Bug #2797 (Resolved): Character set (charset) problem when filling out form
- The ESA data repository form has a problem whem people enter a number of different characters. It might look right wh...
- 05:06 PM Bug #2796 (Resolved): ESA registry gets locked into searching KNB
- The ESA registry webpage gets stuck into always searching the KNB for queries after an initial search across the enti...
- 03:18 PM Revision 3208 (metacat): Add a new config.port.https property. This value will be used by server property.
- 04:10 PM Revision 3207 (metacat): updated installation instructions
- 04:07 PM Revision 3206 (metacat): moved from metacat/lib
- 03:57 PM Revision 3205 (metacat): moving these jars to the ajax dir
- 11:32 AM Bug #2675: column "infinity" does not exist
- This bug was caused by "infinity" is one of reserved word in Java Double class. In xml_nodes table, we have a new att...
- 10:13 AM Revision 3204 (metacat): adjusted cell widths, font sizes, and white-space policies.
- 08:40 AM Bug #2792 (Rejected): KNB home link needed on the Map Page
- The KNB Data Catalog Map page ( http://knb.ecoinformatics.org/index_map.jsp ) has a differnt "header" or banner set u...
- 05:15 PM Revision 3203 (metacat): A script to check if shape files are still existing.
- 05:06 PM Revision 3202 (metacat): Add exception handle code according the change in SpacialHarvest class.
- 05:05 PM Revision 3201 (metacat): Change the exception handle way accroding the change in SpatialDataset class.
- 05:03 PM Revision 3200 (metacat): Change the shape file store object to be static and make them synchronized in order to be thread safe.
- 05:01 PM Revision 3199 (metacat): Change the constructor to prive so other class can only go through getInstance to get object.
- 05:00 PM Revision 3198 (metacat): Change some log info.
- 03:14 PM Revision 3197 (metacat): Check if the word is "infinity" before casting a string to double ojbect.
- 02:29 PM Revision 3196 (metacat): more changes for the ajax stuff. it now works on the production server
- 09:37 AM Revision 3195 (metacat): updated the ajax code to make it easier to install. also updated the installation instructions.
- 12:08 PM Revision 3194 (metacat): more changes for the ajax stuff
- 11:52 AM Revision 3193 (metacat): added a note
- 11:50 AM Revision 3192 (metacat): file with installation instructions
- 10:53 AM Revision 3191 (metacat): updated readme
- 10:44 AM Revision 3190 (metacat): modified the shell and compile scripts so that theyy are easier to modify for different systems
- 09:52 AM Revision 3189 (metacat): initial checkin of the kepler ajax metacat interface. these files may need to be moved later, but they need to be in cvs all together for now.
Also available in: Atom