From 10/23/2008 to 11/21/2008
- 05:32 PM Bug #3687: Update ESA skin to work with 1.9 paths instead of hard coded values
- Fixed in r4613
- 04:27 PM Bug #3687 (Resolved): Update ESA skin to work with 1.9 paths instead of hard coded values
- The review_behaviors.js script currently relies on relative paths, and should be changed to use the metacatUrl value,...
- 11:20 AM Bug #3682: ESA skin suffers from security issues
- register-dataset.cgi has been fixed, waiting on feedback from other Metacatalysts before applying the fix to existing...
- 10:58 AM Bug #3685: Tag utilities module and have metacat check out that tag
- Added the tag to the utilities checkout in build.xml
- 10:43 AM Bug #3685: Tag utilities module and have metacat check out that tag
- Tag the current cvs head as tag UTILITIES_1_0_0
- 10:14 AM Bug #3685 (Resolved): Tag utilities module and have metacat check out that tag
- Right now, metacat checks out the utilities head code. We need to tag the code so metacat (and other products) can g...
- 10:44 AM Bug #3684: Default skin is getting set in two places in configuration
- Closing per earlier comment
- 10:35 AM Bug #3684: Default skin is getting set in two places in configuration
- Removed the default style configuration from global properties and activated it in skins properties.
- 09:32 AM Bug #3684 (Resolved): Default skin is getting set in two places in configuration
- There is an option to set the default skin in the skins properties and in the global properties. It looks like the s...
- 10:36 AM Bug #3686 (Resolved): Skins configuration files need to be secured
- Skins contain property files which contain sensitive information that shouldn't be exposed publicly. Both Perl and T...
- 11:52 AM Bug #3382: Update documentation for all 1.9 changes
- Updated the metacat servlet api documentation both in user docs and in the MetacatServlet comments.
- 04:51 PM Bug #3680: Allow for different authentication services in metacat configuration
- Changed the configuration authentication to use the generic AuthSession. Added the auth class to the configuration u...
- 04:01 PM Bug #3682 (Resolved): ESA skin suffers from security issues
- The model used by the ESA skin exposes data which should always be private. This needs to be fixed in two ways:
- 11:32 AM Bug #3679: ESA skin needs to use EML 2.1.0
- This may take some time: the ESA skin currently uses split() to access the XML, which only works by coincidence and w...
- 08:33 AM Bug #3679 (Resolved): ESA skin needs to use EML 2.1.0
- Within the registry, the ESA skin has a few special actions to include the moderation data necessary for the ESA work...
- 10:27 AM Bug #3680: Allow for different authentication services in metacat configuration
- Shouldn't the configuration utility be using the AuthInterface interface for all of its calls? That would help abstr...
- 10:13 AM Bug #3680 (Resolved): Allow for different authentication services in metacat configuration
- Right now, the metacat configuration utility authenticates against ldap. It should allow for the usage of any authen...
- 04:32 PM Bug #3380: Create LSID server installation
- Added authority.war to binary distribution. Added installation instructions to documentation.
- 02:30 PM Bug #3382: Update documentation for all 1.9 changes
- Created war file install instructions.
- 02:29 PM Bug #3670: Kepler data download throws exception
- Jing is taking care of this
- 11:25 AM Bug #3670: Kepler data download throws exception
- The xml_queryresult table needs to be cleared in the kepler database. A bad query has been cached and keeps returnin...
- 11:35 AM Bug #3588: Update acknowlegements in metacat readme
- Acknowlegements were already up to date
- 03:27 PM Bug #3654: Metacat failed to detect a db with version 1.8
- Changed DBAdmin to look at upper cases tablename for oracle metadata and lower case table for postgres metadata
- 05:26 PM Bug #3654 (Resolved): Metacat failed to detect a db with version 1.8
- I tried to install a new metacat with a imported postgresql db. The db file came from kepler db in knb machine. The f...
- 10:55 AM Bug #3670 (Resolved): Kepler data download throws exception
- When trying to view data for kepler in 1.8.1, the system throws the following exception:
type Exception report
- 04:31 PM Bug #3616: Validate the ldap administrator field.
Added validation in the adm...
- 03:27 PM Bug #3619 (New): Convert eml beta4 and beta6 documents to eml 210 in knb production server
- We still have some old eml beta4 and beta6 documents at knb production server:
Here is the search result on 11/10/20...
- 12:47 PM Bug #3319: Edit feature doesn't work on documents with uneditable fields
- When parsing existing EML documents, we need to determine if they're 2.0.* documents or 2.1.0; in the former case, fi...
- 11:05 AM Bug #3618: Metacat "binary distribution" does not include EcoGrid
- added install-ecogrid dependency in the build for "distbin"
- 10:45 AM Bug #3618 (Resolved): Metacat "binary distribution" does not include EcoGrid
- I built a tar.gz using the "distbin" ant target, deployed the contained knb.war file, and later realized that there w...
- 08:25 AM Bug #3616 (Resolved): Validate the ldap administrator field.
- Make sure the ldap administrator field is not empty and contains a valid user during configuration.
- 11:43 AM Bug #3496: The registry should generate EML 2.1.0 documents
- Changes checked in to r4517 resolve this bug, the registry now creates valid EML 2.1.0 documents with the access elem...
- 04:08 PM Bug #3527: getprincipals action returns invalid XML document
- Chris and I tried encoding="UTF-8" and it didn't work. Both firefox and chris's matlab code didn't this encoding.
- 04:09 PM Bug #2826: add ability for search engines to index metacat documents
- Changed the sql for the sitemap generation to only pull documents that are publically readable.
Added some file inse...
- 01:41 PM Bug #3592: Update sitemap generation and registration
- From Matt:
Google sitemaps support the idea of a Sitemap_index.xml that lists all of your sitemaps. We should proba...
- 11:44 AM Bug #3592 (New): Update sitemap generation and registration
- Update web search sitemap functionality so that:
-- the sitemap generation is done at a scheduled time.
-- the si...
- 04:18 PM Bug #3591 (Rejected): Move search returndoctype definitions to a centralized location
- Currently, the returndoctypes for each skin are defined separately. These should be moved to a centralized locate so...
- 04:12 PM Bug #3567: The search query in the default skin doesn't include eml 210 as return doc type
- Added EML 2.1.0 return type to all skins. Entering a new bug for release 1.9.1 to centralize those values.
- 01:38 PM Bug #3554: Replication should write to disk
- Moved the code for reading and writing documents to disk into DocumentImpl getXML() and write() methods respectively....
- 11:19 AM Bug #3059: EML citation section should include both organizationNames and individualNames
- Added RELEASE_EML_2_0_1_UPDATE_7 tag to EML cvs project with the eml-identifier.xsl change included.
Metacat is now p...
- 11:47 AM Bug #3528: Add EML 2.1.0 namespace mapping to "qformat.xml" files
- Sounds like SBCLTER and PISCO skins are on their own in terms of adding EML 2.1.0 support
- 11:34 AM Bug #3379: Test ecogrid in turnkey installation
- added EML 2.1.0 documents to seek test suite.
tested against dev
- 10:42 AM Bug #3379: Test ecogrid in turnkey installation
- TODO: add 2.1.0 EML test documents to the test suite
- 10:42 AM Bug #3379: Test ecogrid in turnkey installation
- added 3 second sleep between document insertion and query - now the QueryService tests are successful
- 10:57 AM Bug #3588 (Resolved): Update acknowlegements in metacat readme
- hasn't been updated in a while
- 10:41 AM Bug #3059: EML citation section should include both organizationNames and individualNames
- TODO: create an additional 2.0.1 update for stylesheets so that 2.0.1 documents are displayed correctly WRT the shor...
- 10:30 AM Bug #3567: The search query in the default skin doesn't include eml 210 as return doc type
- try to remove variables to central location. Look at adding FGDC.
- 05:21 PM Bug #3379: Test ecogrid in turnkey installation
- tests are performing well.
I believe the query service tests are having problems because the search results get cache...
- 02:03 PM Bug #3567 (Resolved): The search query in the default skin doesn't include eml 210 as return doc type
- This is in the latest 1.9 build. Need to check other skins as well.
- 02:39 PM Bug #3545: Update knbweb to serve new metacat install
- Added links to metacat binary tgz and zip files. Added knbweb install instructions to nceas help site.
Also available in: Atom