From 03/31/2009 to 04/29/2009
- 04:26 PM Revision 4938 (metacat): Removed old versions of guide and outline.
- 04:23 PM Revision 4937 (metacat): Renamed Admin Guide to remove Draft from file name. Also made changes to LSID section.
- 12:50 PM Revision 4936 (metacat): In AuthSession, I've modified the formatOutput() method to include both the email and organization values found in the userInfo array. On successful login(), this changes the returned xml to include <email> and <organization> elements if they exist in the userInfo array. This information is useful to web client applications that need to show login status beyond just the users full name.
- 10:28 AM Revision 4935 (metacat): Added LSID description to guide.
- 04:50 PM Bug #4027 (Closed): JSESSIONID is not expiring, causing a security risk
- The session ids used by Metacat are currently configured to timeout after 30,000 minutes, or ~3 weeks. This should pr...
- 03:07 PM Revision 4934 (metacat): include IO::Socket:SSL requirement (needed for LDAP TLS support with ldapweb.cgi)
- 04:22 PM Bug #4023 (New): In sanparks skin, Geographic Description Required
- In the sanparks skin, the geographic description is required. It should have and asterisk beside it, and register-da...
- 09:35 AM Revision 4933 (metacat): Add redirect to skins directory.
- 10:24 AM Bug #3886: Metacat perfomance analysis
- Made a fix to the way the FileUtil reads in files. Otherwise, the monitors made it look like tomcat was using more m...
- 09:05 AM Revision 4932 (metacat): include the "mock up" search fields
- 10:47 AM Revision 4928 (metacat): word 97 version
- 10:40 AM Revision 4927 (metacat): Added this temporarily because I updated an old version of the doc
- 11:13 AM Revision 4926 (metacat): Add ssl virtualhost. Change non-ssl to work with ssl.
- 05:55 PM Revision 4924 (metacat): Updated Replication instructions
- 11:47 AM Revision 4923 (metacat): updating draft.
- 10:33 AM Revision 4921 (metacat): Fix reference to old common/eml-2.0.1 directory
- 10:13 AM Revision 4918 (metacat): Fix reference to old common/eml-2.0.1 directory
- 08:55 PM Revision 4917 (metacat): working on incorporating feedback
- 04:27 PM Revision 4916 (metacat): Further fixes to handle mixed-file uploads:
- - set the fileCount object based on upCount existing files
- use ucount only if it exists; remove debugging'
- 03:06 PM Bug #3982 (Closed): Geoserver processes obsolete requests in background
- If shapes are drawn on a map repeatedly and the map keeps resizing, geoserver keeps processing the layers for all req...
- 09:34 AM Revision 4910 (metacat): Update load testing scripts
- 09:34 AM Revision 4909 (metacat): This file will be autogenerated with a script and doesn't need to be checked into svn
- 11:04 AM Revision 4907 (metacat): Add load test documentation
- 10:59 AM Revision 4906 (metacat): Update load test code
- 03:29 PM Bug #3928: Support multiple administrators ACL rules in editing existing documents
- Fixed in r4905, with a relatively simple fix: displays the LDAP string of the document owner instead of the bogus Mor...
- 03:28 PM Revision 4905 (metacat): Display helpful error message when user lacks permissions to edit a document, supress the 'use Morpho' message (closes Bug #3928)
- 01:56 PM Bug #3950: Uploading additional files to an existing file breaks the permissions radio button
- Fixed in r4904.
- 01:51 PM Bug #3950: Uploading additional files to an existing file breaks the permissions radio button
- Fixed in r4904.
- 01:50 PM Bug #3950 (Resolved): Uploading additional files to an existing file breaks the permissions radio button
- When modifying an existing data package, trying to use the 'upload data' element breaks, as the script doesn't detect...
- 01:51 PM Revision 4904 (metacat): fix bug #3950, make additional uploads stick when modifying a document
- 10:26 AM Revision 4903 (metacat): Change confirm page text to make it seem less like a receipt of completed information, which has confused a few NCEAS participants. Lower the visual impact of the horizontal rules.
- 02:47 PM Revision 4901 (metacat): Three small fixes:
- - 'salutation' was misspelled and wasn't picked up correctly in document modificiation
- keyword handling wasn't set...
- 01:34 PM Revision 4900 (metacat): Matt's comments on Metacat Admin guide.
- 07:08 PM Revision 4899 (metacat): Enable uploads for the default KNB skin. With the improvements to infrastructure Mike's done, this should work like a charm
- 05:45 PM Revision 4898 (metacat): do not duplicate the true/false indicators for the metadata vocab/value matrix
- 05:40 PM Revision 4897 (metacat): use recordNum instead of studentId for transposed data
- 05:20 PM Revision 4896 (metacat): use "recordNum" rather than "studentId"
- 05:00 PM Revision 4895 (metacat): omit studentId values from normal resultset
- strip the html tags from the qti elements for both return formats
- 04:27 PM Revision 4894 (metacat): Removed spatial coverage requirement for KNB skin
- 03:20 PM Revision 4893 (metacat): disable output escaping for CDATA html elements
- 02:24 PM Bug #3928: Support multiple administrators ACL rules in editing existing documents
- The issue isn't actually with auth.moderators, though we will want to either change the behavior to not include every...
- 09:36 AM Revision 4892 (metacat): split vocab/value into two columns (can easily switch back to single column)
- 05:03 PM Bug #3929: Mulitple keywords aren't processed by the edit action properly
- Fixed in r4891
- 05:00 PM Bug #3929 (Resolved): Mulitple keywords aren't processed by the edit action properly
- There's been a regression since 1.8.1 and editing multiple keywords no longer works (originally part of #3319). It l...
- 05:01 PM Revision 4891 (metacat): Adding back fix for editing documents with multiple keywords, closing #3929
- 04:01 PM Bug #3928 (Resolved): Support multiple administrators ACL rules in editing existing documents
- This document is throwing and ACL error when trying to edit it:
- 12:00 PM Revision 4890 (metacat): question choices and metadata selection controlled by a counter - can easily increase the number returned...note: probably need to make this a parameter for user or be intelligent about figuring what the widest question is (ie: does it have 5,10,20! metadata entries?)
- 10:21 AM Revision 4889 (metacat): include short answer prompts in the resultset view
- 10:06 AM Revision 4888 (metacat): include prompt for both multiple choice and short answer questions when downloading
- 09:08 AM Revision 4887 (metacat): omit the demographic data - this is not well-defined for the prototype
- 03:43 PM Revision 4886 (metacat): omit duplicate values in the for the standard metadata header section (columns for each question)
- 03:26 PM Revision 4885 (metacat): omit the metadata vocab/values from the normal header section since they will be used in the "matrix-style" header section
- 02:16 PM Revision 4884 (metacat): added more docs
- 01:03 PM Bug #3922 (Resolved): Registry inserts "Select state or territory here." as default value
- On the data registry form for new data submissions, the "U.S. State or Territory" drop down menu has a default value ...
- 12:03 PM Revision 4883 (metacat): add vocab name/value matrix above data rows.
- currently there is only a single column for the concatenated value of the vocab name + "/" + vocab value. it's so muc...
- 09:33 AM Revision 4881 (metacat): reduce the extra whitespace on the transpose
Also available in: Atom