From 12/07/2009 to 01/05/2010
- 02:08 PM Revision 5177 (metacat): Add a sleep statement between getting the dtd from source and checking for it via url. Add method names to log output.
- 02:30 PM Bug #4645 (Resolved): handleGetRevisionAndDocTypeAction should search both xml_documents and xml_revisions table
- handleGetRevisionAndDocTypeAction API will return both revision and doctype for a given docid. Currently, it only sea...
- 10:43 AM Bug #4644: Convert build to pull eml from svn instead of cvs
- tested locally. Putting on dev.
- 10:11 AM Bug #4644 (Resolved): Convert build to pull eml from svn instead of cvs
- updated build.xml to get eml from svn
- 10:39 AM Revision 5176 (metacat): Get all eml code from svn instead of cvs
- 09:01 AM Revision 5175 (metacat): Log doc and rev query counts and times. Fix mis-spellings.
- 09:00 AM Revision 5174 (metacat): Log doc and rev query counts and times. Fix mis-spellings.
- 09:24 AM Revision 5173 (metacat): remove extra open paren
- 09:22 AM Revision 5172 (metacat): remove call to print busy db connections
- 09:21 AM Revision 5171 (metacat): add xml_revisions docid index
- 09:20 AM Revision 5170 (metacat): Add debug to show sql
- 12:14 PM Bug #4637: Metacat Harvester fails to catch some insert and update failures
- Resolved with the following update:
Date: 2009-12-21 12:10:29 -0800 (Mon, 21 Dec 2009)
New Revision: 5...
- 12:10 PM Revision 5169 (metacat): Fix for Bug #4637 - Metacat Harvester fails to catch some insert and update failures. As per comments in the bug entry, the Metacat Harvester logic has been modified to examine the Metacat client return string to confirm that it contains the substring "<success>" following an insert or update operation. It no longer considers just the absence of an exception as indicative of a successful operation.
- 05:57 PM Bug #4641 (Resolved): must support java 1.6
- Metacat currently runds under java 1.5.x, which is now at end-of-life for support. We must support JDK 1.6.x in the ...
- 01:39 PM Revision 5168 (metacat): log connection warnings only when thresholds are exceeded. Add method names to log output
- 01:37 PM Revision 5167 (metacat): add method name to log statements
- 01:36 PM Revision 5166 (metacat): fix spelling of word additional
- 01:26 PM Revision 5165 (metacat): add method name to log messages and create configured thresholds for warning messages
- 01:22 PM Revision 5164 (metacat): add parc-moderators to config.username
- 11:34 AM Bug #4637 (Resolved): Metacat Harvester fails to catch some insert and update failures
- Metacat Harvester is not catching all insert and update errors.
Recently at LTER, there have been a handful of do...
- 12:20 PM Bug #4627: [ESA] Update fails when document rev number is missing
- As I understand it, some things we discussed:
* A quick fix would be modify the registry code so that if the rev num...
- 12:16 PM Bug #4627 (Resolved): [ESA] Update fails when document rev number is missing
- For ESA, when the moderator action is "revise", an email is sent to the submitter. This message contains a link to ed...
- 12:59 PM Revision 5163 (metacat): I've added the PARC and PISCO organizations to the delete and confirm form templates for the data registry application.
- 11:54 AM Revision 5162 (metacat): Change log levels where appropriate and add class/method name to output.
- 11:01 AM Revision 5161 (metacat): Change warn messages to info
- 08:46 AM Bug #4616 (Resolved): Timed Replication takes many hours and drives the load up on KNB
- Timed replication can more than 12 hours lter and almost that long for PISCO.
During that time, the load on the ma...
- 08:52 PM Bug #4612: EML file content out of sync with metacat
- Yeah, I should have been clearer. I'm pretty sure I did something wrong with the actor in Kepler, but I wanted to ra...
- 08:44 PM Bug #4612: EML file content out of sync with metacat
Please provide more information on what you were trying to do with the EcoGrid put actor, what precisely wen...
- 04:46 PM Bug #4612 (Rejected): EML file content out of sync with metacat
- This is on dev.nceas.ucsb.edu. Search for soong_test. There should be 2 entries for "soong_test 1". One has ID soo...
- 04:31 PM Bug #4611 (New): searching for soong_test seems to return entries with "soong test" as well as soong_test
- I'm not sure if this is a "feature" or not. It surprised me. Searching for "soong test" only returns the expected e...
- 04:28 PM Bug #4610 (New): trying to register a dataset when logged in asks for another authentication
- I log into KNB, then go to Register your dataset online, and it says I must register. The register dataset page seem...
- 04:23 PM Bug #4609 (New): when viewed with saved credentials, KNB homepage shows blank entries
- I sign into the KNB, then close the window (but not the browser). The cookie persists, so when I go back to the KNB ...
- 11:40 AM Revision 5160 (metacat): beef up error log messages
- 11:39 AM Revision 5159 (metacat): Make sure session data exists before extracting information
- 11:39 AM Revision 5158 (metacat): Separate code to do tls and non-tls authentication. Introduce AuthTLSException to make error handling easier.
- 10:20 AM Revision 5157 (metacat): Beefed up the logging
- 09:23 AM Revision 5155 (metacat): remove registry.config.username value
- 04:03 PM Revision 5154 (metacat): Start to flesh out the eclipse metacat setup document
- 04:01 PM Revision 5153 (metacat): Create some basic workflow scheduler system installation documents
Also available in: Atom