From 12/23/2009 to 01/21/2010
- 03:12 PM Bug #4690: register-dataset.cgi should have its permissions set
- The initial error thrown by Apache:
(13)Permission denied: exec of '/var/www/edu.ucsb.nceas.dev/knb/cgi-bin/register...
- 02:23 PM Bug #4690 (Closed): register-dataset.cgi should have its permissions set
- Currently, the registry script does not get the execute bit set when deployed from a WAR file -- either we should fix...
- 03:02 PM Revision 5198 (metacat): do a quick retry if building path index fails with a SQL error
- 02:25 PM Bug #4691 (Resolved): Registry mixes up users when saving
- If different users are added for the data set owner and contact, the registry messes up the serialization and takes d...
- 03:24 PM Bug #4442: Spatial indexing should not run and block metacat
- moving to 1.9.3 target
- 03:23 PM Bug #4651: data packages losing data tables (and then finding them again)
- Moving to 1.9.3 target since this is on dev, and will take some time to research.
- 03:16 PM Bug #4367: metacat didn't update xml_path_index table while a document was updated
- It looks like this is a race condition. The xml_nodes insertion commit must still be going on when the indexing kick...
- 11:24 AM Bug #4367: metacat didn't update xml_path_index table while a document was updated
- Hmm, there is also a foreign key constraint violation. Inserting into xml_index violates a constraint on xml_nodes.n...
- 10:52 AM Bug #4367: metacat didn't update xml_path_index table while a document was updated
- Forcing index via the API causes a StringIndexOutOfBoundsException when processing spatial coordinates. See bug 4680...
- 02:55 PM Revision 5197 (metacat): Make sure buildIndex throws an exception if it has a sqlexception. That way the indexing object will be added to the indexing queue and reprocessed.
- 10:46 AM Bug #4680 (Resolved): Geoserver StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
- Geoserver is throwing many StringIndexOutOfBoundsExceptions. There is a geoserver bug listed against version 2.4.4 t...
- 04:26 PM Bug #4641: must support java 1.6
- 04:26 PM Bug #4641: must support java 1.6
- Updated release notes and Metacat Administrators Guide. Note that the pdf version of the guide does not have active ...
- 04:23 PM Revision 5196 (metacat): PDF version of doc
- 10:32 AM Bug #4616: Timed Replication takes many hours and drives the load up on KNB
- After raising the log level on KNB to INFO and tracing through the logs, it was clear that the delay was happening wh...
- 10:25 AM Revision 5195 (metacat): Pass the doc xml as a string to docImpl.write and writeRepication. This is so a reader can be create for the parsing and for the write to disk. Also created a db access class for xml query result deletion.
- 11:07 AM Bug #4676 (New): registry did not let me see my data table, although permissions are set
- I was demonstrating the knb dataset registry, and put in a test dataset (knb.230).
We logged in (as uid=mobrien,o=LT...
- 02:18 PM Bug #4367: metacat didn't update xml_path_index table while a document was updated
- I should test this by reindexing doc via api and looking for errors
- 11:16 AM Revision 5194 (metacat): Update java version references to java 6
- 10:56 AM Revision 5193 (metacat): Remove redundant Version information
- 10:55 AM Revision 5192 (metacat): Add 1.9.2 release notes.
- 09:26 AM Bug #4645: handleGetRevisionAndDocTypeAction should search both xml_documents and xml_revisions table
- now, it can search both xml_documents and xml_revisions.
- 01:30 PM Revision 5191 (metacat): Fixed typo in docs.
- 01:02 PM Revision 5190 (metacat): Updated index page to hide obsolete documentation and provide a simpler
- description of Metacati, as well as links to where Metacat is in use.
- 03:48 PM Bug #4367: metacat didn't update xml_path_index table while a document was updated
- So far I haven't been able to reproduce this with the dev skin or morpho.
- 02:25 PM Bug #4367: metacat didn't update xml_path_index table while a document was updated
- I haven't been able to reproduce this using the dev skin in metacat. I'll try using morpho.
- 10:33 AM Bug #4641: must support java 1.6
- I do not think we should require 1.6 at this point, as many people have existing 1.5 JVM installations on production ...
- 10:02 AM Bug #4641: must support java 1.6
- I can see arguments both ways. However, I would probably lean toward making 1.6 a requirement for a few reasons:
- 09:54 AM Bug #4641: must support java 1.6
- I don't think we should yet _require_ 1.6. It's great that it runs under it, however.
- 09:52 AM Bug #4641: must support java 1.6
- Metacat has been unit tested as:
-- Built using 1.6 and run in 1.6
-- Build using 1.5 and run in 1.6
I need to know...
- 09:57 AM Bug #4556: Fix cross platform TPC GUI issues
- Converted tpc pages to table layout which works across IE7, 8 and firefox.
- 09:56 AM Bug #4557: TPC Sanparks page content lenth issue
- The new table layout handles this length issue.
- 08:54 AM Revision 5189 (metacat): Add comments
- 08:54 AM Revision 5188 (metacat): make constants final
- 04:13 PM Bug #4658 (Resolved): metacat runs out of memory
- I parsed an EML 201 doc from:
I got a java error to the effect that...
- 01:46 PM Bug #4651 (Resolved): data packages losing data tables (and then finding them again)
- This is on the dev server. I created soong.4 for the Kruger TPCs. soong.4.14 references four data tables containing...
- 01:37 PM Revision 5187 (metacat): change dropdown select event to work on IE.
- 04:18 PM Revision 5186 (metacat): Fix the bug of http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=4645. handleGetRevisionAndDocTypeAction will search both xml_documents and xml_revisions table.
- It also changed some constrain in AccessionNumber when user update a document, of which all previous versions are in ...
- 03:06 PM Bug #4649 (Resolved): Metacat couldn't update a document from client, which previous versions only stay in xml_revisions table
- Metacat has document tao.14334.2 and tao.14334.1. However they all were deleted. That means they stay in xml_revision...
- 02:05 PM Revision 5185 (metacat): Fix main cross browser gui compatibility issues in sanparks tpc skin.
- 02:05 PM Revision 5184 (metacat): Fix main cross browser gui compatibility issues in sanparks tpc skin.
- 02:03 PM Revision 5183 (metacat): Remove commas from the end of lists because they break IE
- 11:41 AM Revision 5182 (metacat): remove the "optional" tip since it is not currently optional
- 11:39 AM Revision 5181 (metacat): add required authentication exception class so that the scheduler can compile
- 11:38 AM Revision 5180 (metacat): add properties expected by the DB property service
- 11:37 AM Revision 5179 (metacat): use workflowscheduler DB
- 04:07 PM Revision 5178 (metacat): use @class attribute for path queries rather than @name
- 02:08 PM Revision 5177 (metacat): Add a sleep statement between getting the dtd from source and checking for it via url. Add method names to log output.
- 02:30 PM Bug #4645 (Resolved): handleGetRevisionAndDocTypeAction should search both xml_documents and xml_revisions table
- handleGetRevisionAndDocTypeAction API will return both revision and doctype for a given docid. Currently, it only sea...
- 10:43 AM Bug #4644: Convert build to pull eml from svn instead of cvs
- tested locally. Putting on dev.
- 10:11 AM Bug #4644 (Resolved): Convert build to pull eml from svn instead of cvs
- updated build.xml to get eml from svn
- 10:39 AM Revision 5176 (metacat): Get all eml code from svn instead of cvs
- 09:01 AM Revision 5175 (metacat): Log doc and rev query counts and times. Fix mis-spellings.
- 09:00 AM Revision 5174 (metacat): Log doc and rev query counts and times. Fix mis-spellings.
Also available in: Atom