From 02/25/2010 to 03/26/2010
- 10:46 PM Bug #4904 (Resolved): NCEAS Projects list is missing from registry form dropdown
- On the NCEAS data registry form, the dropdown menu for "NCEAS Project(s)" only has a small number of what appear to b...
- 12:41 AM Revision 5295 (metacat): Modified the build.xml to include a new task for building the dataone
- service api package, which generates a jar file that is put into lib. This
task depends on maven being installed in ...
- 08:37 PM Revision 5294 (metacat): Updated the build to properly locate the servlet jar depending on which
- version of tomcat is being used, tomcat5 or tomcat6.
- 01:28 PM Bug #4900: LDAP referral connection timeout
- added code to skip the referral and continue to the next one if there was a problem with the first referral. This all...
- 11:22 AM Bug #4900: LDAP referral connection timeout
- matt's suggestions
2) modify metacat to gracefully deal with referral failures and timeouts
3) modify metacat to quer...
- 11:12 AM Bug #4900: LDAP referral connection timeout
- This came to light when Judith and Victoria were trying to authenticate with the saeonocean metacat node (that points...
- 11:09 AM Bug #4900 (Resolved): LDAP referral connection timeout
- When trying to authenticate with a SANParks username from Metacat hosts that point to ldap.ecoinformatics.org, the au...
- 01:13 PM Revision 5293 (metacat): when looking up group membership, skip referrals that have errors
- 12:56 PM Revision 5292 (metacat): skip referrals that have errors (connection timeout, host down, etc)
- 08:55 PM Revision 5291 (metacat): Refactored putObject method to separate the create() and update() portions in order to match the method signatures needed for DataONE.
- 09:16 AM Bug #4691: Registry mixes up users when saving
- Fixed the reference to the contact Fax number that was showing up in the creator section.
- 09:15 AM Bug #4838: Permissions error for link contained in Data Set Citation section
- I changed the link results to display in the top window. This displays a straight read action for the document, whic...
- 11:33 AM Bug #4892 (New): ESA registry shouldn't allow accepted docs to be modified
- As submitter of an ESA document, I was able to modify the doc *after* it was accepted by the moderator, which I belie...
- 11:20 AM Bug #4838: Permissions error for link contained in Data Set Citation section
- Yep, the permissions problem is fixed. However, now when clicking the link, the frame that contains the doc is replac...
- 10:09 AM Bug #4691: Registry mixes up users when saving
- As tested on esa-dev: The FAX number provided in the contact section is still going into both the creator and contact...
- 04:02 AM Revision 5287 (metacat): Modified ResourceHandler.deleteObject() to take a globally unique id (guid)
- as input rather than a metacat-conformant docid. The guid is translated
into a metacat docid which is then used in t...
- 03:11 AM Revision 5286 (metacat): Added support to ResourceHandler to allow the putObject method to use
- arbitrary guid strings as input. These strings are examined, and if they
match the Metacat docid format (scope.id.re...
- 03:06 AM Revision 5285 (metacat): Adding a new property to be used as an identifier prefix by default.
- 11:27 PM Revision 5284 (metacat): Updated MetacatRestClientTest so that the tests are actually calling fail()
- when errors occur, and fixed all sixteen tests so that they run successfully
and can be run from any client (i.e., th...
- 11:22 PM Revision 5283 (metacat): Fixed bug in getNextRevision() where "error" documents were not being
- detected properly before searching for the next identifier.
- 06:54 PM Revision 5282 (metacat): Added initial support for arbitrary string identifiers in metacat (referred to as a guid). The new identifier table is used to map arbitrary string identifiers to Metacat's current docid format (referred to as the localId). Added a new IdentifierManager class to manage this table, adding new mappings as objects are added to the system. Modified the MetacatTest service to utilize this mapping table to look up a localId from a guid. IdentiferManagerTest is working with these guids now, as is the MetacatTest service get() method, but other parts of the system are unaware of them (e.g., create, update, delete operations are unaware, and no mapping is created when new documents are created). As a consequence, the MetacatRestClientTest is not working (although it also had lots of hardcoded dependencies that need to be fixed as well).
- 03:29 PM Bug #4130: data tables in KNB display dataTable->physical->objectName
- Changed the xsl to only use the entityName
- 01:33 PM Bug #4886 (New): "DatabaseService is already registered" error after configuring Metacat
- I installed Metacat from 1.9.2 branch and configured it successfully. Then I typed
the url on the browser:
- 01:40 PM Bug #4130: data tables in KNB display dataTable->physical->objectName
- (In reply to comment #4)
> In my opinion, entityName is a lot lett predictable than objectName. In
> morpho, the use...
- 02:12 AM Revision 5277 (metacat): Added copyright, license, and class documentation.
- 12:33 AM Revision 5276 (metacat): Modified table structure to change identifiers table (previously unused) to
- represent a mapping between arbitrary string identifiers and metacat docids.
More information in https://trac.dataone...
- 01:23 PM Bug #4130: data tables in KNB display dataTable->physical->objectName
I think you should talk this over with Mark -- he was the one who made the strong case for using objectName, an...
- 12:32 PM Bug #4130: data tables in KNB display dataTable->physical->objectName
- It turns out showing both names looks a little odd when they are identical (which is usually the case), and potential...
- 01:15 PM Bug #4834: Request to modify document redirects to registry home after login
- After system installation and configuration, the admin user remains logged in. This seems to confuse the registry co...
- 02:55 PM Bug #4841: Review page for new data registration omits spatial/temporal info
- The confirmData.tmpl script was looking at module.temporal and module.spatial properties from esa.properties. These ...
- 01:14 PM Bug #4691: Registry mixes up users when saving
- Added a separate method in register-dataset.cgi to create a creator section in the document that is different from th...
- 09:28 AM Bug #4871: Need a new tag for utilities module on Metacat 1.9.2 release
- Created UTILITIES_1_0_1 tag and updated metacat build.xml to use this tag.
- 10:49 PM Revision 5268 (metacat): Fixed typos in metacat documentation.
- 09:39 PM Revision 5267 (metacat): Removed version as not sure when this will be delivered, so be agnostic.
- 07:31 PM Revision 5266 (metacat): Adding new documentation section for Metacat design documents in Sphinx/ReStructured Text format. Build this documentation using the
- provided Makefile, assuming that both Sphinx and PlantUML are installed and on the local executable path by running '...
- 03:31 PM Bug #4838: Permissions error for link contained in Data Set Citation section
- Added the session Id to the read url and it works.
- 05:02 PM Bug #4871 (Resolved): Need a new tag for utilities module on Metacat 1.9.2 release
- I just fixed bug 4866. http://bugzilla.ecoinformatics.org/show_bug.cgi?id=4866
This fix involves the change on Dat...
- 04:56 PM Bug #4866: The date displaying on Workflow Run Schedule is incorrect
- This is a tricky bug.
The problem is on the DateUtil class of the utilities module. When scheduler transforms a Time...
- 05:44 PM Bug #4850: Get the new TPC scheduler working with the new changes in Kepler from the KarXmlGenerator
- I just scheduled a tpc-09 workflow. It works. So the bug can be closed.
- 03:54 PM Bug #4837: Permission error when ESA moderator attempts to modify a document
- added the group information to the return xml for the metacat api getloggedinuserinfo call. Use that information to ...
- 03:33 PM Bug #4866 (Resolved): The date displaying on Workflow Run Schedule is incorrect
- I tried to schedule a workflow run on the scheduler interface. The start time is 03/03/2010 15:30:00 and end time is ...
- 02:11 PM Bug #4862 (Closed): NCEAS registry form now creates access rules for extra parties
- In the past, EML documents created using the NCEAS registry form were written with the following automatic access rul...
- 12:20 PM Bug #4850: Get the new TPC scheduler working with the new changes in Kepler from the KarXmlGenerator
- After changing the query format and result set style sheet, the tpc workflow and workflowRun search works. The every ...
- 04:15 PM Bug #4839: Fix URL in "revision notification" email sent to ESA moderators
- Removed the urls in moderator and user emails and instead put in a link to the server and instructions how to view th...
- 04:14 PM Bug #4835: ESA review comments don't appear to users when viewing their documents
- The setaccess api in metacat was not correctly parsing the access rules, so permissions for the revision document wer...
- 03:41 PM Bug #4691: Registry mixes up users when saving
- (In reply to comment #1)
> All data entered into the 'data set owner' fields should be copied to a
> //creator elemen...
- 02:39 PM Bug #4691: Registry mixes up users when saving
- Definitely fix in 1.9.2
- 03:14 PM Bug #4850: Get the new TPC scheduler working with the new changes in Kepler from the KarXmlGenerator
- adding kepler bug dependency
- 02:59 PM Bug #4850: Get the new TPC scheduler working with the new changes in Kepler from the KarXmlGenerator
- I'm in the process of adding tpcStatus in the KarEntryAttributes such that it should look like this:
- 10:36 AM Bug #4850 (Resolved): Get the new TPC scheduler working with the new changes in Kepler from the KarXmlGenerator
- On kepler side, the metadata format to describe the workflow kar file and workflow run files was changed. So TPC sche...
- 03:05 PM Bug #4841: Review page for new data registration omits spatial/temporal info
- fix in 1.9.2
- 03:04 PM Bug #4838: Permissions error for link contained in Data Set Citation section
- fix in 1.9.2
- 03:00 PM Bug #4837: Permission error when ESA moderator attempts to modify a document
- Fix in 1.9.2.
All rules in the doc should apply.
- 11:24 AM Bug #4837: Permission error when ESA moderator attempts to modify a document
- FYI, this is more than just a esa-moderators permission issue. Here is another case:
Currently on esa-dev, document ...
- 02:48 PM Bug #4835: ESA review comments don't appear to users when viewing their documents
- Fix in 1.9.2
- 02:44 PM Bug #4834: Request to modify document redirects to registry home after login
- try to fix in 1.9.2
- 02:35 PM Bug #4130: data tables in KNB display dataTable->physical->objectName
- Try to get this into the 1.9.2 release if possible.
- 03:04 PM Bug #4130: data tables in KNB display dataTable->physical->objectName
- Yes, this should be changed. The current behavior is especially problematic for data packages that separately describ...
- 02:12 PM Bug #4691: Registry mixes up users when saving
- Further details: Other than the first and last name fields, none of the fields from the section "PRINCIPAL DATA SET ...
Also available in: Atom