From 10/20/2015 to 11/18/2015
- 09:56 PM Revision 9422 (metacat): remove "al" prefix from subquery since we are only querying one table and do not need to use a prefix.
- 09:12 PM Revision 9421 (metacat): added 4 new schema fields so need to account for them in the test case.
- 04:41 PM Revision 9420 (metacat): subclass AnnotatorSubprocessor for use in metacat-index (uses embedded solr server and solrj for retrieving/merging existing documents).
- 04:03 PM Revision 9419 (metacat): bump trunk to 2.6.0-SNAPSHOT and pull in d1 dependencies at 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT to continue trunk development.
- 11:26 AM Revision 9416 (metacat): merge from 2.5 branch
- 10:33 AM Revision 9411 (metacat): add fileName, mediaType and mediaTypeProperties to solr schema and v2 system metadata processor
- 04:06 PM Feature #6558 (Rejected): Update the Metacat skins with the new CSS used in the EML project
- I think Lauren and I decided this was not an issue given that metacatUI is the preferred display for Metacat now.
- 03:41 PM Revision 9410 (metacat): merge from 2.5 branch: use subquery to do paging before joining to identifier table. https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7491
- 04:51 PM Revision 9408 (metacat): Add more statement to debug the query performance.
- 02:24 PM Revision 9406 (metacat): refactor v2 context bean to use the v1 pattern used in metacat
- 02:21 PM Revision 9405 (metacat): include seriesId in solr schema and context file (v2 system metadata)
- 11:33 AM Revision 9404 (metacat): rollback to use entity/attribute id for the tab-pane (so it will work) and include new div id for the annotatable attribute section.
- 11:51 AM Revision 9403 (metacat): restructure attribute and party sections so that the annotatable div does not have DOM children.
- 04:09 PM Revision 9402 (metacat): Mrge from 2.5 branch: Clean up the admin and doc page styles, update all the screenshot images, and include a link to the MetacatUI Github
- 03:45 PM Bug #6322 (Rejected): Ensure lock is obtained prior to calls to Hazelcast IMap.put()
- Ben pointed out that we call lock() in the calling methods that invoke DocumentImpl methods (like CNodeService.create...
- 11:28 AM Bug #6322: Ensure lock is obtained prior to calls to Hazelcast IMap.put()
- Do we have an example of something that is not working correctly because of locks or lack of locks in our code?
- 02:36 PM Revision 9391 (metacat): Use conditional method for retrieving server URL (http vs https). When metacat is configured to force SSL communication we get the https url, otherwise we get http. this allows us to use the DBTransform on localhosts that are not using SSL.
- 12:31 PM Task #6532 (Closed): Explain different metacat and CN endpoints in the MetacatUI docs
- Added short section on customizing AppModel.js endpoints.
- 12:31 PM Revision 9390 (metacat): add section for CN vs MN endpoints for MetacatUI. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6532
- 11:36 AM Bug #6576: Ensure replicaPolicy node list order is preserved in backing store
- Looking at the DataONE ticket for this, there doesn't seem to be a conclusion. The main issue being for the tidy proc...
- 11:27 AM Revision 9389 (metacat): Fixed a bug that the publish method should throw an io exception.
- 11:23 AM Story #6440 (Closed): Keep DOI registrations current and resolvable
- We now have a few mechanisms in place to keep DOI registrations updated and can always trigger them manually for indi...
- 11:22 AM Revision 9388 (metacat): use stable EZID 1.0.1 release tag for dependency. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6440
- 11:12 AM Task #6555 (Closed): Convert PNG diagrams in ORE Model Expansion doc to plantUML diagrams
- Please see GitHub project. https://github.com/DataONEorg/sem-prov-design/blob/master/docs/PROV-annotation-model/PROVm...
- 11:11 AM Story #6548 (Closed): Expand ORE model to allow relationships for derived datasets
- This is being developed in GitHub: https://github.com/DataONEorg/sem-prov-design/blob/master/docs/PROV-annotation-mod...
- 11:09 AM Support #6838 (In Progress): LTER user can't log in
- Looks like this is not a Metacat bug and should not delay 2.5 release.
- 11:04 AM Bug #6796 (Closed): Cannot register DOI for private object
- 04:50 PM Feature #6845 (Resolved): Update Identifier in the metadata document when it is updated
- I've moved the edit science metadata method call to the publish() method so that update() is not affected.
- 04:44 PM Revision 9387 (metacat): Move the editScienceMetadata method to the MNodeService class - only update packageId in EML on publish()
- 02:52 PM Support #6838: LTER user can't log in
- I am dealing with James on other firewall and LDAP issues now as we transition the LTER LDAP and personnel databases ...
- 02:09 PM Support #6838: LTER user can't log in
- Sounds like we need to follow-up with Mark Servilla about opening LDAP port to their server from KNB IP address (128....
- 02:35 PM Task #6855 (Closed): Update the metacat documentation
- changed documentation to reference newer versions of prerequisite software and file naming conventions.
- 02:34 PM Revision 9386 (metacat): update documentation to reference Tomcat 7, Java 7 and newer apache config file name conventions. https://projects.ecoinformatics.org/ecoinfo/issues/6855
- 11:32 AM Feature #6417 (Closed): Call MN.archive() when SM.archive=true in MN.systemMetadataChanged()
- This issue was fixed and tested.
- 06:59 PM Revision 9385 (metacat): Fixed a bug in the condition check for the archive field in the updateSystemMetadata method.
- 04:00 PM Revision 9384 (metacat): The archived field can't be reset to false if it is true in the systemMetadataChanged method.
- 03:56 PM Revision 9383 (metacat): Doesn't allow to reset the archived field to be false if the field is true in the updateSystemMetadata method.
- 11:14 AM Revision 9382 (metacat): In the systemMetadataChanged method, we will update system metadata when the local serial version is less than or equals the comming one.
- 04:09 PM Revision 9381 (metacat): In order to make jenkins work, switch back to maven.
- 03:42 PM Revision 9380 (metacat): refs #7453: modified the metacatLog message from mn.synchronizationFailed to include the syncFailed.message field. Also increased the log level to WARN.
- 04:28 PM Revision 9378 (metacat): Rearrange some test cases.
- 04:09 PM Revision 9377 (metacat): Add a new test to test the checksum matching for mn.update.
- 12:15 PM Revision 9376 (metacat): Remove the method editScienceMetadata from the update method. This method will add a packageId attribute into the eml document. Lauren will add the method to the publish method.
- 11:52 AM Feature #6845 (In Progress): Update Identifier in the metadata document when it is updated
- Change the EML update to only occur on mn.publish()
- 11:50 AM Feature #6512 (Rejected): Add brief explanation to Metacat docs for using custom map markers in a custom theme
- This will be part of the MetacatUI docs that I will be creating for the 1.8.1 or 1.9.0 release...
- 05:11 PM Feature #6417 (In Progress): Call MN.archive() when SM.archive=true in MN.systemMetadataChanged()
- 04:52 PM Revision 9375 (metacat): In the systemMetadataChanged method, the object will be archived if the new archive value is true and old value is false.
- The log event is recorded in the systemMetadataChanged method as well.
- 03:31 PM Revision 9374 (metacat): Make the isAuthoritativeNode throw exception if some value is null.
- 04:11 PM Revision 9373 (metacat): In the updateSystemMetadata method, we avoid to log the event twice for archive=true.
- 04:08 PM Revision 9372 (metacat): In the hasReservation method, it doesn't throw the IdentifierNotUnqiue exception.
- 02:34 PM Revision 9371 (metacat): In the setReplicationStatus method, it only notified the replicas when the status is completed. Now we added the status - failed and invalid.
- 11:16 AM Revision 9370 (metacat): use idFilter for v2 getLogRecords() to match v2 API definition.
Also available in: Atom