Project

General

Profile

Activity

From 11/11/2016 to 12/10/2016

12/10/2016

05:09 PM Bug #7168 (Resolved): ReIndexing a document lost some prov information in the new generated solr doc
Before I reindexed the urn:uuid:dcbdbea1-573f-4696-8590-14d6876d8d7e document on mn-dev-ucsb-1, it had four values on... Jing Tao
04:59 PM Bug #7163 (In Progress): Calling cn.synchronize method asynchronously in mn.updatesystemmeta on Metacat
Jing Tao
04:58 PM Bug #7149 (In Progress): Private metadata is indexed as isPublic=true
I believe this document was changed from public to private. Our solr merge mechanism had an issue:
https://projects....
Jing Tao
04:56 PM Bug #7156 (Resolved): Solr index still keep the obsoletedBy field even though it was removed from the system metadata and reindexed
It turns out that our solr index merge mechanism had an issue. It always copied the fields from the existing solr doc... Jing Tao

12/08/2016

02:29 PM Bug #7167 (Resolved): MNodeService.updateSystemMetadata() needs to validate obsolescence chain pids
Added methods to check the circular obsoletes/obsoletedBy chains in the D1NodeService class. Also wrote the junit tes... Jing Tao

12/07/2016

10:11 AM Task #7165 (Closed): Use the provenance Spring bean file from d1_cn_index_processor in Metacat
Peter and Lauren tested and it worked. Jing Tao
08:36 AM Bug #7167 (Resolved): MNodeService.updateSystemMetadata() needs to validate obsolescence chain pids
When calling @MNodeService.updateSystemMetadata()@, if there is a circular reference in the @obsoletes@ or @obsoleted... Chris Jones
04:43 PM Bug #7166 (Closed): Metacat DataONE base url always gets 404 not found page
In the lib/web.xml.tomcat6 file, I added two servelet mappings:
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>MNRestServletV2...
Jing Tao
04:29 PM Bug #7166 (Closed): Metacat DataONE base url always gets 404 not found page
The base url looks like:
https://mn-dev-ucsb-1.test.dataone.org/metacat/d1/mn
It always gets 404 not found page. ...
Jing Tao

12/05/2016

03:30 PM Task #7165: Use the provenance Spring bean file from d1_cn_index_processor in Metacat
However, we need to add the field "prov_generated" in the solr schema file. Jing Tao
03:29 PM Task #7165 (Closed): Use the provenance Spring bean file from d1_cn_index_processor in Metacat
I just merged the file from d1_cn_index_processor to Metacat. Jing Tao

12/01/2016

01:38 PM Bug #7164 (New): View service rendering EML project abstract incorrectly
The view service's XSLT for rendering EML is producing output that doesn't look quite right. See attached screenshot.... Bryce Mecum
12:39 PM Bug #7161 (Resolved): Uploading a resource map with provenance data causes an NPE during indexing
Wrote a new MetacatRdfXmlSubprocessor which overwrites the code to access the solr http server directly. I also wrote... Jing Tao

11/30/2016

03:36 PM Bug #7163 (Resolved): Calling cn.synchronize method asynchronously in mn.updatesystemmeta on Metacat
Details please see:
https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7947
Jing Tao

11/22/2016

03:21 PM Bug #7161 (Resolved): Uploading a resource map with provenance data causes an NPE during indexing
When uploading a resource map with provenance relationships included, indexing exits with an NPE during processing of... Peter Slaughter
03:15 PM Bug #7160 (Closed): replicationPolicy missing numberReplicas and replicationAllowed attributes
Fixed by setting replicationAllowed=false and numberReplicas=0 if they aren't set explicitly. Matt Jones
03:10 PM Bug #7160 (Closed): replicationPolicy missing numberReplicas and replicationAllowed attributes
While technically optional, the ReplicationPolicy class in SystemMetadata is not useful without the replicationAllowe... Matt Jones

11/21/2016

10:35 AM Bug #7149: Private metadata is indexed as isPublic=true
I'm moving this ticket to metacat since this is an indexing problem, not a UI bug.
The metadata doc only gives re...
Lauren Walker

11/17/2016

11:09 AM Bug #7156: Solr index still keep the obsoletedBy field even though it was removed from the system metadata and reindexed
I tried to use curl command to call the updateSystemmetadata to remove the "obsoletedBy" field. But I got the error:
...
Jing Tao
05:01 PM Bug #7157 (Closed): Archive operation not permitted for V1 readonly MNs
Jing Tao
05:01 PM Bug #7157 (Closed): Archive operation not permitted for V1 readonly MNs
Please see details at:
https://redmine.dataone.org/issues/7927
Jing Tao
 

Also available in: Atom