From 10/19/2015 to 11/17/2015
- 04:02 PM Bug #6883 (Resolved): FGDC and application/octet-stream labels get cut off in Summary donut charts
- This can be fixed in one of three ways:
- Shorten label values to something still correct and understandable but s...
- 02:56 PM Bug #6881 (Resolved): Show search term in the filter sidebar when linking directly to a search
- The raw search string is displayed as a filter now - so complicated queries still look messy (see #6608) but a simple...
- 12:11 PM Bug #6881 (Resolved): Show search term in the filter sidebar when linking directly to a search
- More work will need to be done to reverse-parse a query string sent to the DataCatalogView (into Search Model attribu...
- 02:38 PM Feature #6882 (Resolved): Add Google Analytics support to views
- Each time the App loads a view, a page view event is sent to the GA account, if an API key is present in the AppModel...
- 12:13 PM Feature #6882 (Resolved): Add Google Analytics support to views
- 07:46 PM Task #6547 (Resolved): Add sample query and instructions for getting the view count of an object in the API overview page
- 07:38 PM Feature #6404 (Resolved): Add an API synopsis page that gives a quick overview of the DataONE API and other developer tools.
- Formatted, edited, and styled the API docs some more - could still use some more development time if we want to make ...
- 04:50 PM Bug #6880 (Resolved): "Copy citation" feature not displaying in DataONE theme
- Because it was not being inserted into the page when using the MetadataIndexView (no view service)
- 04:33 PM Bug #6876 (Resolved): MetacatUI get an exception in the search interface
- The AppModel now has a setting for "use jsonp" which when set to true, will add a "?" to the end of the query service...
- 04:32 PM Bug #6868 (Resolved): Tooltips in the filter list are getting cut-off by the search results column
- 03:06 PM Bug #6876: MetacatUI get an exception in the search interface
- The reason is the url has a "?" and Metacat thinks the query part is after that symbol. If we use /query/solr/?q=...,...
- 11:57 AM Bug #6876 (Resolved): MetacatUI get an exception in the search interface
- When I tried to open the search interface on metacatui, I got an exception:
<error detailCode="Solr server error" er...
- 02:51 PM Feature #6877 (Resolved): Add help text to "Anything" full-text search input
- 12:57 PM Feature #6877 (Resolved): Add help text to "Anything" full-text search input
- Add ? icon and tooltip with help text, change the placeholder text to "Search phrase"
- 01:14 PM Feature #6860: Add download count to Dataone v2 theme using log agg solr index
- In both the result list and the Metadata view
- 01:11 PM Bug #6880 (Resolved): "Copy citation" feature not displaying in DataONE theme
- 01:10 PM Bug #6879 (New): Popover box in Google Maps does not always display
- This bug was shown to me by followng these steps:
- Click on tile to zoom in multiple times, so that there is one ti...
- 01:01 PM Task #6878 (Rejected): Only display the user profile page for yourself when you are logged in
- This was decided by the DataONE Search product team on Nov. 4 as a mechanism to allowing the user to still log in and...
- 12:56 PM Task #5980: Add result thumbnails to results listing
- There are not enough images in DataONE data packages to make this a priority in the UI for now
- 12:54 PM Bug #6785 (Resolved): Zooming in on the search page via the browser zoom control displaces the map (doesn't resize)
- 11:05 AM Bug #6786 (Resolved): Map width doesn't change on browser zoom out
- The solution was to give a 0.5px "breathing room" to the map so the width can slightly change with the zoom level and...
- 11:03 AM Feature #6867 (Resolved): Map should be fixed width in the search view
- The map will always be 33% of the window width. This gives the result list a lot more room to widen as the user widen...
- 09:23 AM Support #6875 (Resolved): ONEMercury vs MetacatUI search report
- Sent to me by Rachel Volentine (see attached)
- 07:57 AM Task #6870: Search for LDAP accounts via email when mapping accounts and adding group members
- The cn.listSubjects method already searches these fields:
So this should already be c...
- 01:35 PM Bug #6874 (Works For Me): Don't render the "Sign In" link once a user has already been sent to their IdProvider until we confirm logged-in status
- When a user clicks on 'Sign in' and visits their Identity provider, we can assume they have successfully logged in. W...
- 01:29 PM Task #6873 (Resolved): Display the user's token instead of hiding it behind a "Generate Token" button
- Allow the user to click "generate token" anyway, but if a token already exists (which it does if the user is logged i...
- 01:27 PM Task #6872 (New): "Invite your colleagues to join DataONE" feature
- Add a feature where users can supply an email address and DataONE will send an email to that user, inviting them to l...
- 01:20 PM Task #6871 (Resolved): Add more labeling to the account search inputs on portal pages
- Such as "Search by email, name, etc"
- 01:18 PM Task #6870 (Resolved): Search for LDAP accounts via email when mapping accounts and adding group members
- 01:09 PM Task #6869 (Resolved): Create mockups of the sign-in popup window
- Create at least a couple versions of the sign-in dialog screen and send to the DataONE U&A team to review. Implement ...
- 11:39 AM Bug #6868 (Resolved): Tooltips in the filter list are getting cut-off by the search results column
- 11:38 AM Feature #6867 (Resolved): Map should be fixed width in the search view
- So that as the user widens their browser window, the result list gets larger, not the map. Ultimately I think we'd li...
- 11:35 AM Task #6599: Display image thumbnails in the Metadata View
- This is a subtask of 6849 - designing a new layout for the 'other entities' in the Metadata View - we have gotten fee...
- 11:11 AM Feature #6866: Display the seriesId in the Metadata View
- From AHM: Display the sid in the citation along with the pid. The format would look like this:
- 01:22 PM Feature #6866 (Resolved): Display the seriesId in the Metadata View
- 01:20 PM Feature #6865 (Resolved): Allow seriesId to be passed directly to the Metadata View
- 08:04 AM Support #6862 (Resolved): UI Testing feedback from AHM 2015
- We had two testers who provided feedback the provenance and metadata display. Overall the feedback was positive. Here...
- 02:27 PM Feature #6861: Indicate which member nodes have no matches for the given search
- When a search filter has already been applied, the member node list should be filtered down to only member nodes that...
- 02:25 PM Feature #6861 (New): Indicate which member nodes have no matches for the given search
- 11:02 AM Feature #6860 (Resolved): Add download count to Dataone v2 theme using log agg solr index
- 04:56 PM Feature #6859 (New): Add link to user's profile from Metadata View
- 04:24 PM Feature #6227 (Resolved): Use local versions of the Google Fonts
- The one font that is imported is Lato in the KNB theme (used for the KNB logo). Switching to a local store of the fon...
- 12:53 PM Bug #6850 (Resolved): Provenance nodes are not displaying sometimes unless its on a fresh page load
- The metadata view was not being properly reset on close, so the view was trying to render the prov charts before it r...
- 10:56 AM Bug #6858 (New): Allow users to save their search via a bookmarkable/sharable link
- The DataCatalogView already supports using a custom query in the URL - we need to expose this to the user so they can...
- 10:54 AM Bug #6857 (New): Make COINS work with Chrome (and other browser) extensions
- browser plug-ins that check for COINS will check upon initial page load only. This causes a problem with MetacatUI wh...
Also available in: Atom