From 01/19/2006 to 02/17/2006
- 02:54 PM Bug #2360 (Resolved): Document Identifier Conflict Resolution
- Currently, Morpho uses the <scope> and <lastId> to generate the next document
id for any new document. When saving ...
- 10:29 AM Bug #2353 (Resolved): screenshot missing in Morpho Help files
- http://cvs.ecoinformatics.org/cvs/cvsweb.cgi/morpho/docs/user/images/ I just
updated this location with what I thi...
- 03:31 PM Bug #1833: morpho should support eml-2.0.1
- This was waiting on the eml-2.0.1 prompt bug which is now closed.
- 03:30 PM Bug #2221: prompt user to convert eml200 packages to eml201
- After confering with MJ, the xmlns:ds attribute is a bit of a fluke related to
old jscientist documents and there is ...
- 12:01 PM Bug #2221: prompt user to convert eml200 packages to eml201
- At long last, some progress has been made on this issue. I was very close
before: the XML input stream needed to be...
- 06:02 PM Bug #2221: prompt user to convert eml200 packages to eml201
- The saga continues. Reloading the document does not seem to make any
difference, or the XML parser will not load the...
- 11:28 AM Bug #2162: eml versions and dateTimeDomain requirements
- <pmark> would you mind trying to nail down exactly what's wrong with dateTimeDomain?
<Callie> yes, we were just discu...
- 11:04 AM Bug #2221: prompt user to convert eml200 packages to eml201
- I ran into a bunch of trouble trying to surgically change the xmlns:eml
[namespace] node, then a discussion with MJ r...
- 10:15 AM Bug #2200: Morpho editor creates unwanted node (spatialVector)
- Will pointed out that changing any text field in the data table will check the
spatialVector field's checkbox in the ...
- 09:34 AM Bug #2200: Morpho editor creates unwanted node (spatialVector)
- It's difficult to distinguish exactly what triggers the unintended behavior. I
did notice that spatialVector was che...
- 03:52 PM Bug #2223: Title and Abstract screen insert empty abstract tag
- OK now this is much better. Checks for empty abstract and makes sure to remove
any extant abstract from the DOM. If...
- 01:35 PM Bug #2223: Title and Abstract screen insert empty abstract tag
- I don't like this fix. We need to discuss this before we finalize, so I am
reopening the bug to force us to discuss ...
- 02:20 PM Bug #2223: Title and Abstract screen insert empty abstract tag
- The problem is that the following code (in both getPageData() methods of
Also available in: Atom