From 10/09/2008 to 11/07/2008
- 04:58 PM Bug #3459: Support EML 2.1.0 in Morpho
I just double check and found out: we only need to remove
- 06:05 PM Bug #3601: Transform demo eml document from eml 2.0.1 to eml 2.1.0
- The file was transformed to eml-2.1.0 by the style sheet. I used emlparser to valid the new document too.
- 03:44 PM Bug #3601 (Resolved): Transform demo eml document from eml 2.0.1 to eml 2.1.0
- Currently, the demo eml document of morpho (jscientist.7.2) is eml 2.0.1. We need to transform it to eml 2.1.0.
- 05:14 PM Bug #3587: Create IzPack installer for morpho
- Modify the file of installer/build/shortcutSpec.xml and make the label of short cut Morpho rather than Morpho-1.6.2
- 03:44 PM Bug #3587: Create IzPack installer for morpho
- shaun> one other minor thing: I don't think we need the full version number in the icon that goes on the desktop, jus...
- 02:03 PM Bug #3459: Support EML 2.1.0 in Morpho
- These 2 paths were mistakenly added to the eml schema. they should be removed from the from tree editor:
- 05:01 PM Bug #3596 (Resolved): morpho couldn't display some ldap user names correctly.
- No matter the encoding method of getPrincipal in metacat is ASCII or iso-8859-1, morpho couldn't display some ldap us...
- 09:33 AM Bug #1782: Seperate access rules for data and metadata portions of dps
- added to the user docs
- 11:35 AM Bug #3454: Fixing docid conflicts in metacat or local file
- Before saving metadata and data into metacat/local, morpho will detect docid conflict first. If there is a docid conf...
- 11:08 AM Bug #1782: Seperate access rules for data and metadata portions of dps
- add references in the documentation on how to access this screen.
do not add it to the "New datapackage...." wizard, ...
- 10:08 AM Bug #3587 (Resolved): Create IzPack installer for morpho
- We decided to use IzPack to generate morpho installer. We can learn it from kepler.
- 12:15 PM Bug #3565 (Resolved): hangs up loading data package
- I've been trying to use morpho for updates on data packages that were created manually, but are valid eml201. At leas...
- 11:35 AM Bug #3551 (New): same screen presented to user before and after importing a data table
- When you first start to import a data table, you see a friendly screen saying you can save now or add a data table (w...
- 11:31 AM Bug #3550 (Resolved): no way to enter a missingValueCode
- My data has a missing value code, but morpho did not have a form field for it, and it does not appear in the tree edi...
- 11:20 AM Bug #3549 (Resolved): measurementType dateTime is not displayed for a time column
- Same table import as in bug #3548
One of these columns is a time, formatted hh:mm:ss
But the import wizard did not ...
- 11:17 AM Bug #3548 (Resolved): import data table hangs up on large tables
- This table is ~18k lines long (7 columns):
Also available in: Atom