From 01/25/2009 to 02/23/2009
- 03:58 PM Bug #3834 (Resolved): After importing new Data Table, File/Save to Network fails
- Testing both on Macintosh and Windows XP platforms.
I searched for and found an existing Data Package (nceas:953:...
- 05:03 PM Bug #3831: change "precision" from required to optional in new package wizard
- In ItervalRationPanel class, we changed the validateUserInput method and getPanelData method. Now it is optional
- 05:01 PM Bug #3831 (Resolved): change "precision" from required to optional in new package wizard
- Precision element in eml 201 and eml 210 is optional in tnterval and ratio measurement. However, in morpho it is requ...
- 03:13 PM Bug #3459: Support EML 2.1.0 in Morpho
- I totally agree -- this version of Morpho should likely be labeled 1.7 because of the feature changes.
- 02:59 PM Bug #3459: Support EML 2.1.0 in Morpho
- rationale for the suggestion of 1.7:
A major feature of EML2.1 is that no empty elements are allowed, so some authors...
- 02:19 PM Bug #3459: Support EML 2.1.0 in Morpho
- Do we need to change this release to morpho 1.7. Margaret argues we should change it since it supports eml 2.10.
- 02:17 PM Bug #3808: Export to zip file doesn't work
- I also tested in Mac, it worked too.
The reason why "export zip file" was broken is that the data file structure was...
- 02:08 PM Bug #3808: Export to zip file doesn't work
- Tested the fix which Jing wrote, and it works under both Linux and Windows.
- 02:02 PM Bug #3808: Export to zip file doesn't work
- I tried to export two packages - one with data and one without data. Importing the package without data succeed but i...
- 09:46 AM Bug #3808 (Resolved): Export to zip file doesn't work
- When trying to use the 'Export: Export to a zip file...' feature fails. It first reports that it successfully export...
Also available in: Atom