From 11/11/2012 to 12/10/2012
- 03:57 PM Bug #5737: Refactor Access page to use SystemMetadata rather than EML
- I'm working on moving EML access parsing from Metacat into the utilities project so that it can be shared by Morpho.
- 07:19 PM Bug #5763: Move sample jscientist data into new profiles using the LocalDataStore method
- The sample files are now correctly put in place in the new profile and use an identifier w/o revision.
- 04:37 PM Bug #5763 (Resolved): Move sample jscientist data into new profiles using the LocalDataStore method
- If we just copy the files directly, they are not shown because the identifiers are not correctly registered. We shoul...
- 07:18 PM Bug #5762: Rework new profile wizard to not prompt for LDAP username/affiliation
- removed this screen from the wizard.
- 04:07 PM Bug #5762 (Resolved): Rework new profile wizard to not prompt for LDAP username/affiliation
- The profile screen prompts for your LDAP information but we are moving to certificates. We don't know which organizat...
- 03:38 PM Bug #5761: Create page for editing SM.ReplicationPolicy for Data
- This in trunk. Should consider adding to the page so that you can opt to have the EML replication policy cascade to e...
- 01:21 PM Bug #5761 (Resolved): Create page for editing SM.ReplicationPolicy for Data
- add ability to edit SM.ReplicationPolicy for each data entity
- 01:20 PM Bug #5752: Create page for editing SM.ReplicationPolicy
- This is done for EML, but not for individual data entities. We can reuse the same UI for data files, just have to imp...
- 03:37 PM Bug #5758 (Resolved): Morpho revision handling is fragile
- A few times in the past I've had trouble with the local-revisions file being unparsable by the apache config library....
- 02:14 PM Bug #5757 (New): Add identifier scheme drop down to id conflict window
- In cases where we want to generate an identifier at the MN, we need to be able to tell the MN what type of identifier...
- 03:08 PM Bug #5749: Reconcile identifier conflicts when saving to DataONE data store
- Now resolving/generating new identifiers for EML that already exists on the network.
- 09:03 AM Bug #5752 (Resolved): Create page for editing SM.ReplicationPolicy
- Should allow you to set replication policy for a package and probably each obejct in the package if desired (similar ...
- 06:41 PM Bug #5740: Add MN selection to Morpho preferences screen
- We now show a dropdown of MNs with the ability to just type in your MN url if it is not yet registered with the CN.
- 04:28 PM Bug #5740: Add MN selection to Morpho preferences screen
- I've now added a CN and a MN text field for collecting their respective baseURLs.
We should probably have a drop-down...
- 10:59 AM Bug #5749 (Resolved): Reconcile identifier conflicts when saving to DataONE data store
- I moved the ID conflict resolution from a shared class to be handled by each individual data store. This is working f...
- 10:52 AM Bug #5748: Correctly merge local and network search results
- Now merging them in the search results (both icons show)
- 02:33 PM Bug #5748 (Resolved): Correctly merge local and network search results
- Currently, a document that exists both locally and remotely will only show as 'local' even when searching for both. Y...
- 01:36 PM Bug #5746: Save ORE objects when saving locally
- We are saving them locally now. But not doing anything with them. Yet.
- 01:31 PM Bug #5746 (Resolved): Save ORE objects when saving locally
- Just like SystemMetadata and EML, the [generated] ORE objects should be saved to the local store when saving a packag...
- 01:36 PM Bug #5742: Save/open SystemMetadata objects locally
- Now saving and opening SM from disk (if it is available from previous save)
- 11:07 AM Bug #5742: Save/open SystemMetadata objects locally
- First pass will be SM only since there is no mechanism for showing ORE docs to open.
- 01:35 PM Bug #5747 (New): Open ORE documents locally
- We should be able to open ORE documents as a complete data package. This requires that the UI move toward ORE ids bei...
- 04:06 PM Bug #5738: Refactor ping/connection status to use DataONE api
- we have an icon in morpho frame to indicate if the morpho is connecting to the server or not.
So the ping is the wa...
- 03:11 PM Bug #5738: Refactor ping/connection status to use DataONE api
- skipping the ping-every-30-second implementation since it's not clear why we would need it.
- 02:22 PM Bug #5738: Refactor ping/connection status to use DataONE api
- Now checking MN ping but only when there is a certificate/profile change. It is not on a recurring timer.
- 02:21 PM Bug #5739: Refactor login status to reflect client certificate status
- Now showing the subjectDN for the client certificate configured (on a per-profile basis). If the client certificate i...
- 12:29 PM Bug #5744 (Resolved): Retrieve user identities from CN.listSubjects() rather than Metacat.getPrincipals()
- The access control page needs to handle a D1 SubjectList rather than the Metacat principal list. It can still be a se...
- 12:24 PM Bug #5743 (New): Include ORE identifier in search results
- If we are truly moving toward an ORE-based packaging approach, our primary object (and identifier) should be the reso...
- 12:22 PM Bug #5742 (Resolved): Save/open SystemMetadata objects locally
- Need to save the SM and ORE documents generated on save and check for them when opening a package.
NOTE: current loc...
- 12:16 PM Bug #5741 (Resolved): Decide on login procedure
- Out of band in browser?
- 12:04 PM Bug #5740 (Resolved): Add MN selection to Morpho preferences screen
- For now we have a configured MN URL in the config.xml. This works, but does not tell use which environment the client...
- 11:57 AM Bug #5739 (Resolved): Refactor login status to reflect client certificate status
- Rather than checking session-based login status, Morpho should check for a) existence of client certificate, b) valid...
- 11:45 AM Bug #5738 (Resolved): Refactor ping/connection status to use DataONE api
- Morpho checks if you have a connection to the network server and displays this in the UI (checking periodically). I t...
- 03:37 PM Bug #5737 (Resolved): Refactor Access page to use SystemMetadata rather than EML
- Or a combination of the two different ways of defining access control rules. Still TBD
- 03:33 PM Bug #5736 (New): Morpho DataONE refactor - tracker
- 03:27 PM Bug #5733: EML export places additionalMetadata section at top of page
- Working well as a 'patch' for EVOS users
- 03:18 PM Bug #5735 (New): Decide on primary package identifier
- Morpho 1.x uses the EML datapackage ID for displaying search result records, opening, saving, etc.
With Morpho 2.x i...
Also available in: Atom