From 04/26/2004 to 05/25/2004
- 09:47 AM Bug #1578: Modify Ant build so Tomcat is functional on both Linux and Windows
- Build files were modified to allow an instance of Tomcat to be created and
started from within the build process on b...
- 06:58 AM Bug #1578 (Resolved): Modify Ant build so Tomcat is functional on both Linux and Windows
- 09:44 AM Bug #1580 (Resolved): design pipeline for converting IPCC .raw data
- IPCC data is isn .raw format (whatever that is) and needs to be converted to a
format suitable for use as input to G...
- 09:43 AM Bug #1449: Implement at least two similarity algorithms
- Two algorithms, one that does token matching and weights the taxonomic name as
the most important field and one that ...
- 09:22 AM Bug #1062: install and evaluate OSGA DAI
- Done. Concluded that it wasn't appropriate because it only supports relational
sources, and our community does not h...
- 09:20 AM Bug #1063: review and summarize workflow languages
- Using MoML by default as it works in Ptolemy. Still have room for a more
expressive syntax, but for now this review ...
- 09:16 AM Bug #1069: contact Ptolemy project about collaboration
- Done. We are working actively with them. Have written a proposal to work more
- 09:12 AM Bug #1040: set up registry service for ecogrid
- *** Bug 1061 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 09:12 AM Bug #1061: create EcoGrid registry service
- Duplicate of 1040, which is also about creating the registry.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 1040 ***
- 09:10 AM Bug #1061: create EcoGrid registry service
- Now Rod Spears has additionally installed a metacat for use as a registry.
Currently being tested. Will need to be a...
- 06:56 AM Bug #1577 (In Progress): Implement AddRelationship
- 06:55 AM Bug #1576 (In Progress): Implement EnterProviderData for TOS v1.1.0 with input TCS
- 06:53 AM Bug #1575 (Resolved): Modify or add objects to match new Taxonomic Exchange Schema
- 07:03 AM Bug #1449: Implement at least two similarity algorithms
- Two very simple algorithms have been implemented: StrictEquality and Token
matching with name weighted highest.
- 07:01 AM Bug #1398: Send status report on implementation plan for e-Science meeting
- Because we have data in the database, we put enterProviderData and
editRelationship at the end of the list. These tw...
- 06:53 AM Bug #1397: Implement highest priority interfaces (first 7 of following list of 9)
- The following APIs have been implemented:
getConcept, findConcept, compareConcept, findRelatedConcept,
Also available in: Atom