From 06/03/2004 to 07/02/2004
- 03:59 PM Bug #1616 (Resolved): RSS feed shows incorrect URL
- The RSS feed (http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/rss.rdf) from the wiki site
(http://seek.ecoinformatics.org/) is genera...
- 08:53 AM Bug #1615 (New): Look at KNB LDAP interface for user-friendly concept authoring authentication
- 08:51 AM Bug #1614 (New): Add concept authoring code to enterProviderData
- 08:10 AM Bug #1613: organizations missing from web auth dropdown
- for the short term, have added NAPIER, UVM to list manually. We can still
rewrite the code to generate the list dyn...
- 01:49 PM Bug #1613 (Resolved): organizations missing from web auth dropdown
- When you try to log into the SEEK wiki, the dropdown list containing
organizations is missing several critical organ...
- 03:12 PM Bug #1604: Convert ITIS database dump to TES
- Converted ITIS mammals only as a test instance of the TES for implementation of
enterProviderData. The instance of t...
- 12:52 PM Bug #1576: Implement EnterProviderData for TOS v1.1.0 with input TCS
- parse the TES, then implement the basic algorithm of this method using stubs of
the database functions to follow.
- 12:49 PM Bug #1402: Create small test database with hickory and mosses
- Bob Peet promised the hickory data at our Santa Barbara meeting (January 2004?)
He will get the data to Jessie and R...
- 12:48 PM Bug #1604 (Resolved): Convert ITIS database dump to TES
- Convert the latest pipe-delimited database dump from ITIS into an instance of
the TES for testing enterProviderData
- 12:46 PM Bug #1603 (In Progress): Implement addConcept
- Add implementation of addConcept as a public SOAP accessible method
- 12:39 PM Bug #1575: Modify or add objects to match new Taxonomic Exchange Schema
- Added two classes for handling "according to", namely CAccordingTo and
CDetailedAccordingTo. Likewise for publicatio...
- 09:24 AM Bug #1602: Move and restart latest working Taxonomic Object Service in neutral location on taxon development machine
- The Taxonomic Object Service SOAP service is running at
http://seek.ittc.ku.edu:9080/TaxObjServ and the WSDL (formal...
- 09:16 AM Bug #1602 (Resolved): Move and restart latest working Taxonomic Object Service in neutral location on taxon development machine
- 11:38 AM Bug #1594: Impl revised Resultset XSD
- fixed/checked in
- 11:45 AM Bug #1594: Impl revised Resultset XSD
- Change for move to Globus 3.2 and for the new Resultset XSD
- 11:53 AM Bug #1597: initial user management system for taxon server
- I agree this is needed, but this feature should not duplicate the user
management functionality being proposed by the...
- 11:27 AM Bug #1597 (New): initial user management system for taxon server
- Because many people will be contributing information to the taxonomic concept
server, we need to manage information...
- 11:35 AM Bug #1599 (New): integration of LSID system and taxon server
- Provide an LSID front end to the taxon server. This initially involves
supporting the traditional LSID calls getDa...
- 11:32 AM Bug #1598 (New): integration of user management tools with taxonomic information
- Users (and administrators) will want to track which LSIDs have been issued and
which concepts have been registered....
- 10:56 AM Bug #1596 (New): data integration of Niche Modeling in Ecogrid
- The goal of the task is to use existing data model within Ecogrid system such
as SRB to upload (bulkload) image fil...
- 10:03 AM Bug #1580: design pipeline for converting IPCC .raw data
- Pipeline & notes sent to Dan kepler-dev.
- 04:42 AM Bug #1594 (Resolved): Impl revised Resultset XSD
- I have revised the XSD for the Resultset. I have also completed revising the
Metacat, SRB and DiGIR impls.
Now I ...
- 04:40 AM Bug #1040: set up registry service for ecogrid
- Initial impl done in with GT3 and Metacat.
Next up: Using the GTw fully
- 04:39 AM Bug #1207: Initial impl of the webservices wrapper of DiGIR
- 04:38 AM Bug #1206: GT3 skeleton wrapper for DiGIR
- 04:38 AM Bug #1205: Get DiGIR working on Windows
- 10:52 AM Bug #1591 (New): generate browsing ontologies
- need to generate simple browsing ontologies for kepler. Need to include
habitats, spatial regions, TL taxa, etc. S...
Also available in: Atom