From 07/20/2003 to 08/18/2003
- 02:19 PM Bug #560: purchase and set up tape backup for vegbank
- Metallica rules!
- 11:23 AM Bug #780: Email and show online deposit receipt; (option of long or short format?)
- Bob's email response, r.e. accession numbers:
I think the problem is i...
- 11:15 AM Bug #1077: document in CVS: Preload the database with standard methods, references, journals
- where to put the stuff in cvs:
I created a little shell script to allow ant to call the preloading of
the db from a t...
- 10:32 AM Bug #1077: document in CVS: Preload the database with standard methods, references, journals
- Check in the method that was used to prepopulate the database.
Make sure Castanea's ISSN has been added:
- 01:19 PM Bug #1121 (Resolved): Large plant queries cause Out of Memory error
- An unrefined plant query that results in the system tring to large numbers of
plant is both slow and memory hungry (...
- 10:25 AM Bug #978: Concurrent loading and viewing of plots issues
- This work has been completed, form the web-interface I am unware of any existing
The plot loading...
- 08:20 AM Bug #726: Data loader plugins:VegBranch plots:Assess accuracy
- We believe that it will be better for VegBranch to export our new XML document
and use a new XML loader to get VegBra...
- 08:16 AM Bug #870: New XML export and import into the VegBank system
- New XML needs to be imported into VegBank (coming directly as XML or as a
communication doc between VegBranch and Veg...
- 08:13 AM Bug #768: DTD publication - revision of DTD/XML to new format
- Don't need a DTD as we have a schema, which is better anyway.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 740 ***
- 08:13 AM Bug #740: New XML -- DESIGN
- *** Bug 768 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
- 08:13 AM Bug #740: New XML -- DESIGN
- And example XML document containing data and the XML schema that validate
Vegbank Data XML can be found here:
- 08:03 AM Bug #740: New XML -- DESIGN
- New XML has been designed and needs to be approved by PI's and developer.
Perhaps after working with it for a bit. ...
- 07:57 AM Bug #1074: consolodate all party tables onto one
- Additionally, I think we should leave the field names in the plant* and comm*
tables alone. ie plantPArty_id and com...
- 07:48 AM Bug #794: Evaluate viewing forms and input forms for VegBank Metadata
- Once these forms have been reviewed, this bug can be closed. This will now
serve as the bug to evaluate all forms th...
- 01:35 PM Bug #794: Evaluate viewing forms and input forms for VegBank Metadata
- The work Mike is doing on the display will allow this bug to be closed so
- 11:12 AM Bug #1117: Register Issues
- Issues addressed Mike Lee already had a look at this.
- 11:11 AM Bug #1116: Fetch Password is 404 Error
- fixed, required pointing this page to the servlet that handles this.
- 11:10 AM Bug #1115: certification submittal bugs
- Fixed e-mail and increased the size of some database fields.
Needs to have validation that prevents invalid data get...
- 04:34 PM Bug #1120 (Resolved): log out doesn't appear to work
- I don't think the log-out works. I can "back" button back
through it and link to the main-menu or attempt to load d...
- 04:30 PM Bug #1119 (Resolved): Changing email address doesn't affect cookie email address
- When the user changes email address in the change profile page, they are sent
back to the main menu and the old ema...
- 03:46 PM Bug #1115: certification submittal bugs
- The certification request is logged to the log, but apparently not emailed
(successfully) to anyone. This needs fix...
- 03:31 PM Bug #1115 (Resolved): certification submittal bugs
- Mike Jennings has had problems requesting certification. He has filled out
the form, with some entries up to 130 c...
- 03:43 PM Bug #1118 (Resolved): strutify the certification form and possibly change the way log-in/cookie are done
- Upgrade the system that we use to log on users, change user info, request
certification, etc. This is a weak point...
- 03:41 PM Bug #1117 (Resolved): Register Issues
- When I push "do not accept" and then submit information, it registers me as a
valid user! Serious problem there!
- 03:35 PM Bug #1116 (Resolved): Fetch Password is 404 Error
- I enter my email and ask for my password to be emailed to me, and I get a
nasty 404 error.
HTTP Status 404 - /ve...
- 02:35 PM Bug #1114: Logging system needs to be upgraded
- The logging system is really basic right now. I'd like to see timestamps added
and be able to somehow view a log tha...
- 02:33 PM Bug #1114 (Resolved): Logging system needs to be upgraded
- 10:19 AM Bug #786: Update the Plots datamodel to allow for individual trees
- A clarification of my last comment:
Revising the structure of a populated database is somewhat difficult, even if
- 10:01 AM Bug #786: Update the Plots datamodel to allow for individual trees
- Given Bob's comment of "Let's do this once and do it right" it seems to me best
to leave the model as it is for now a...
Also available in: Atom