Xianhua Liu's activity
From 10/20/2006 to 11/18/2006
- 11:00 AM InfoVeg Bug #2617: 36. The Data Source tab
- 10:16 AM InfoVeg Bug #2633: Remove search button from search page
- 1. removed the left side menu bar to make more room for contents
2. added menus (about and Search) at the top frame
- 10:13 AM InfoVeg Bug #2600: ID number on the specimen & images pages needs revision
- fixed. see bug #2615
- 09:22 AM InfoVeg Bug #2615: Failure to map WEWO and other non-NCU series in Specify
- 1. changed the querying class at the server side
2. Changed the html pages (both colletions and images) to show serie...
- 01:30 PM InfoVeg Bug #2600: ID number on the specimen & images pages needs revision
- changed id of images to the accession number. Need more information from Lisa about which field contains herbarium n...
- 01:11 PM InfoVeg Bug #2639: Inferred relationships too broad
- Rule used here is (rule 24 in the rule document):
IF all children of A < B THEN A<=B
- 12:48 PM InfoVeg Bug #2637: RAB records of nominal variety occurrences have incomplete name
- I need to discuss with Bob and Alan Weakley about this one.
- 12:42 PM InfoVeg Bug #2615: Failure to map WEWO and other non-NCU series in Specify
- changed in "http://188.8.131.52/website/NCFloraTest/". Now collections show up for any herbarium collections. We need...
- 07:56 PM InfoVeg Bug #2624: 43. Paging through large families.
- 07:25 PM InfoVeg Bug #2605: 24. Search all counties in a state
- 07:10 PM InfoVeg Bug #2590: "get missing taxa" search
- (N1-C1): w,y
- 03:04 PM InfoVeg Bug #2581: Children should occur in map of parent
- Whether or not children taxa are included depends on whether or not relationships are made between the parent and its...
- 02:54 PM InfoVeg Bug #2588: Specimen & Image lists should include infraspecific taxa
- fixed. sent email to hinar asking update the server side classes.
- 11:47 AM InfoVeg Bug #2588: Specimen & Image lists should include infraspecific taxa
- fixed in http://184.108.40.206/website/NCFloraTest. Now it can query by concept.
- 02:47 PM InfoVeg Bug #2619: Systematic error in determination of nominals
- fixed. same as 2627.
- 02:45 PM InfoVeg Bug #2580: 1. Incorrect links to specimen images
- 02:17 PM InfoVeg Bug #2627: Nominal concepts should not overlap Weakley concepts
- 01:36 PM InfoVeg Bug #2598: 17. Apostrophes
- 01:22 PM InfoVeg Bug #2637: RAB records of nominal variety occurrences have incomplete name
- I do not understand about this one. For me there is nothing wrong about the map of Ilex longipes. We have Ilex longip...
- 01:13 PM InfoVeg Bug #2623: 42. TaxonProgress updates
- I will work out this later with Lisa
- 01:11 PM InfoVeg Bug #2615: Failure to map WEWO and other non-NCU series in Specify
- The reason NCSU collections do not show up in "Collections" is that they are not stored in Specify database as NCU sp...
- 01:04 PM InfoVeg Bug #2597: Display of cultivated records should be optional
- 12:54 PM InfoVeg Bug #2596: 15. Alphabetize synonyms
- 12:15 PM InfoVeg Bug #2590: "get missing taxa" search
- Let's put an example here to make it clearer. Given one target county: C and 2 data sources: A and B.
For C's neigh...
- 11:21 AM InfoVeg Bug #2634: Data source description errors
- 11:16 AM InfoVeg Bug #2624: 43. Paging through large families.
- I am not quite sure about this requirement. My understanding is that when you click the "next" link, you wnat the nex...
- 11:11 AM InfoVeg Bug #2618: Server errors; incompatability with Windows 2000 OS
- I will go back to this multi-platforms and multi-browsers soppurt issue later. It works fine on my Windows XP IMB des...
- 11:03 AM InfoVeg Bug #2616: 35. Click on county
- 10:10 AM InfoVeg Bug #2613: 32. Trilliaceae (Missing)
- 10:00 AM InfoVeg Bug #2609: Erroneous assignment of ambiguous status
Rule: IF all children of A < or = some children of B THEN A<B
1. Acer negundo var. negu...
- 09:45 AM InfoVeg Bug #2605: 24. Search all counties in a state
- Fixed in the testing site: 220.127.116.11/website/NCFloraTest
This fix involves changes in the java servlet classes, wh...
- 09:51 PM InfoVeg Bug #2627: Nominal concepts should not overlap Weakley concepts
- The relationship of Weakley's concept to a nominal concept is inferred based on all possible relationships to the con...
- 09:37 PM InfoVeg Bug #2619: Systematic error in determination of nominals
- Not really. The reason is that there is relationship:
Carya ovata (Alan Weakley) < Carya ovata (FNA)
- 09:25 PM InfoVeg Bug #2617: 36. The Data Source tab
- The legend is dynamically created by the server to reflect changes in data source selection. It is hard, if not possi...
- 09:17 PM InfoVeg Bug #2614: 33. Map source issues
- 09:00 PM InfoVeg Bug #2612: 31. Specimen data (fix typo)
- 08:57 PM InfoVeg Bug #2607: 26. Misfunction on back-to-query button
- 08:19 PM InfoVeg Bug #2601: Explanation of relationship symbols â€œ>â€ and â€œ<â€ reversed
- 12:30 PM InfoVeg Bug #2600: ID number on the specimen & images pages needs revision
- 12:09 PM InfoVeg Bug #2595: 14. The search box pick list seems to work inconsistently for species with infraspecific taxa.
- Updated the weakley's concepts list
- 11:54 AM InfoVeg Bug #2593: 12. On the Home page, the green color for "Other data sources" is not the same green
- 11:48 AM InfoVeg Bug #2592: 11. The "Home" button should probably be changed to something like â€œAboutâ€ ...
- 11:34 AM InfoVeg Bug #2591: 10. Image thumbnails use large files
- 11:12 AM InfoVeg Bug #2580: 1. Incorrect links to specimen images
- Fixed in testing site: http://18.104.22.168/website/NCFloraTest
- 11:09 AM InfoVeg Bug #2584: 3. "Ambiguous" CVS and NCNHP records mapped differently from other ambiguous records
In NCU flora (the website), different data sources (e.g. CVS, NCU) follow different concept standands (e.g. Weakley,...
- 11:07 AM InfoVeg Bug #2581: Children should occur in map of parent
- In NCU flora (the website), different data sources (e.g. CVS, NCU) follow different concept standands (e.g. Weakley, ...
Also available in: Atom