From 03/24/2009 to 04/22/2009
- 06:05 AM Bug #4005: Question separator function logic fails while parsing Exam2.pdf
- Yes. I was thinking about re-writing the code too. But, if you want to do the clean-up that is fine by me although I ...
- 05:40 AM Bug #4005: Question separator function logic fails while parsing Exam2.pdf
- Yes, I noticed this too; this is what I was looking for yesterday when I sent Sandeep the email.
Right now it assume...
- 10:36 PM Bug #4005: Question separator function logic fails while parsing Exam2.pdf
- Parsing stops after Q36 while reading the answer key on page 7.
The actual document has 13 p...
- 10:32 PM Bug #3989: Garbled text in questions and missing choices!
- A few related errors while parsing Fall05-Exam3.pdf:
- Q25-Q27 choice E is pruned! Q25 has an image associated with...
- 10:27 PM Bug #4011 (Resolved): Double digit question numbers appear as single digit!
- First noticed while parsing Fall05-Exam3.pdf;
Only the least significant digit of a question number being displaye...
- 10:19 PM Bug #3748: Undo doesn't work for image manipulation + other contexts
- UNDO fails to reverse the following changes:
- Image added by user
- Image disposal does not revert "show images"...
- 09:59 AM Bug #4005 (Resolved): Question separator function logic fails while parsing Exam2.pdf
- While parsing the following question, the current logic deems the text "12 S" of choice B, second line, as a part of ...
- 10:10 PM Bug #3969: Choices may be deleted due to indentation! (parser issue)
- Previously, the logic of condition check was based on the assumption that only a new question would satisfy the condi...
- 07:58 PM Bug #3989 (Resolved): Garbled text in questions and missing choices!
- for the questions 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 from Exam 3 fall 2005, parser does not recognize the paragrah correctly. it does...
- 01:10 PM Bug #3981 (Resolved): In case of Word has a footer or header before converted to PDF file
- When Word file has a footer or header, PDF converter just converts it as a text so parser has a trouble to recognize ...
- 07:16 PM Bug #3974 (New): Saved parsed items do not show up in the Assessment Importer (in DataPackage wizard)
- for Exam1 from Fall 2004, it does not show the parsed items after finshed the parsing. i parsed the exam 1 from 2004 ...
- 12:35 PM Bug #3972 (Resolved): image does now appears on main item window
- when i edit item with images on exam2 from 2002, the question 47-49, and question 51-52, i drop the images that i man...
- 10:35 AM Bug #3971 (New): The original PDF document does not open when you reopen parsed items under Data Package interface
- After completed the parsing and saved it to local, if i open data package again and open the assessment items, which ...
- 12:02 AM Bug #3969 (Resolved): Choices may be deleted due to indentation! (parser issue)
- While parsing "Fall 02-Exam2.pdf", I noticed that q44 was being misclassified as a short-answer question when it is a...
- 09:28 AM Bug #3966 (Resolved): Buggy functionality: Show Images - Hide Images in questionComponent
- In MainWindow, when the ShowImages button is clicked, an image pane is added to
a question component. At this point,...
- 09:01 AM Bug #3964: user defined image
- Hi, Jay,
You said that this bug relates to Fall 02-Exam.pdf and Fall 03-Exam.pdf, right?
When I parse Fall 02-Exam...
- 08:19 PM Bug #3965 (Resolved): Inappropriate error message when the document is a scanned PDF
- after it showed the error messge "the document being parsed does not seem to have question number. tis may result in ...
- 04:00 PM Bug #3964 (Resolved): user defined image
- parser does not recognize the usder defined image.
i don't know how to attach the pdf file in here so i will send p...
- 11:25 PM Bug #3626: Too hard to find edit button on multi-part questions
- A pop-up edit menu has been added with copy and paste functionality in an operational state to resolve this problem.
- 05:55 PM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- addressed the comments from today's meeting:
-html is stripped out for both return formats
-studentIds are changed to...
- 05:53 PM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- with the "transpose" box checked
- 05:51 PM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- without the "transponse" box checked
- 04:05 PM Bug #3924: Searching for choices in multiple choice question can cross question boundaries
- I noticed this behavior (Questions 28 and 29 merged)only if I select all the choices of Q28 together as a single imag...
- 09:08 AM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- I've split the vocab/value into two columns (nbii | Biopolymers) as agreed on last week.
- 11:19 AM Bug #3876: data download format in CSV file
- This is an actual file downloaded from my local system.
It is a single-question exam taken by 11 students. No respons...
- 10:25 AM Bug #3914: Trying to add a category/keyword from Bloom thesarus results in error
- this is working for me.
you may be missing the bloom thesaurus xml file.
is there a more detailed stacktrace given in...
- 08:02 AM Bug #3926: Parsing/Extraction does not complete on doc56.pdf
- I guess, you meant doc56.pdf and not doc10.pdf in your description of the bug although similar behavior is observed w...
- 07:38 AM Bug #3879: Allow user to exit without saving
- Appropriate changes made to MainWindow.java:
a) prompt a yes/no confirm dialog box to the user on window close event ...
- 10:37 PM Bug #3923: Exception can be thrown trying to ignore question number in question text
- The Assessment parser routine assumes that image tags will always precede
question text, which creates a problem when...
- 01:43 PM Bug #3926 (Resolved): Parsing/Extraction does not complete on doc56.pdf
- If the 4 raster images on doc10.pdf are identified and then the Finish button is clicked on, the extraction process b...
- 01:09 PM Bug #3924 (New): Searching for choices in multiple choice question can cross question boundaries
- In doc10.pdf, if the user selects the labels for question 28 as part of user-specified images, then it seems like the...
- 01:04 PM Bug #3923 (Resolved): Exception can be thrown trying to ignore question number in question text
- Start with doc10.pdf, and when selecting vector images, select each image as an individual image, and don't select th...
- 12:39 PM Bug #3856: Inconsistent functionality: Parse common choices and associate them with each of the pertinent questions
- Here's what Sandeep proposes:
Hence, make amends in SeparateQuestions() first, to look for "options"
text within the...
- 10:45 PM Bug #3856: Inconsistent functionality: Parse common choices and associate them with each of the pertinent questions
- In PDFAssessment2_4.java, separateQuestions() and combineAndSplit() functions are executed one after the other, which...
- 09:57 AM Bug #3877: Exception occurs generating XML for FillInTheBlank blank question
- Reason for Bug 3877: generateXML() in FillInTheBlankResponseItem.java
while(condition2) // con...
Also available in: Atom