From 09/14/2004 to 10/13/2004
- 02:37 PM Bug #1717 (Resolved): EML200 data source throws error on 'Look Inside'
- After dragging an EML200 data source from the result list window to the canvas,
if one clicks on 'Look Inside' to co...
- 11:08 AM Bug #1589: actor testing system
- PTII4.0 has this functionality.
- 11:08 AM Bug #1592: describe Sparrow toolkit interface
- Shawn has done this.
- 11:07 AM Bug #1581: "New actor" instantiated from command line application and saving actors in specified libraries
- I'm don't think this is needed now because of changes in PTII4.0.
- 11:06 AM Bug #1546: dynamic data and actor views using ontologies
- This is now working via Jena. Shawn and I have changed the kepler configuration
to only include a long moml list of ...
- 11:03 AM Bug #1330: interface enhancements
- Chad wrote:
> --the zoom buttons are totally unintuitive. they need new icons
I might be off track, but are we talki...
- 10:50 AM Bug #1330: interface enhancements
- the following items have been fixed in one way or another. The rest I will
re-evaluate and move to individual bugs.
- 10:59 AM Bug #1543: create workflow scripting language
- Since this is already implemented via JACL in PTII, this bug is moot.
- 10:58 AM Bug #1341: need a viewing toolbox
- The vergil canvas now has scrollbars that are visible when the size of the
canvas is bigger than the size of the pane...
- 10:52 AM Bug #1335: finish actor prototype tool
- I am no longer sure if this is needed functionality within kepler. There are
several other ways to prototype an acto...
- 06:14 AM Bug #1697 (Resolved): Create a DarwinCore Actor
- After returning results from a DiGIR query we need to consolidate the results in
order to create the proper MetaData...
- 06:08 AM Bug #1660: Add QueryBuilder to the Data Actors
- Added QB and worked with Jing to get the HSQL engine working with the
- 04:48 PM Bug #1695 (Resolved): Multi-node EcoGrid search for Kepler
- Currently, the end points and namespace for EcoGrid search in kepler is hard
coded in configure file. The reason we ...
- 04:11 PM Bug #1690: Lock up of Kepler when trying to open Utilities/Deocatrive menu
- this was a classpath issue. the $PTII/doc directory has a bunch of images, one
of which is hard coded into the ptole...
- 02:41 PM Bug #1690: Lock up of Kepler when trying to open Utilities/Deocatrive menu
- problem disappears when the line
<property name="Image" class="ptolemy.vergil.kernel.attributes.ImageAttribute"/>
- 12:04 PM Bug #1690 (Resolved): Lock up of Kepler when trying to open Utilities/Deocatrive menu
- If one tries to open the Utilites/Decorative item in the Actors menu, Kepler
currently locks up. This needs to be fi...
Also available in: Atom